Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Slay the Spire cheat

Post by Evo »

BringChaos wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:59 am
Evo wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:09 pm
Any chance for a table for the steam version?
Did the script not work on the steam version? They should be running the same java. You may need to open the steam installation directory for sts and run the game directly rather than going through steam launcher.
I don't have access to a current steam version copy of the game. If the above method doesn't let me know, I don't mind doing it over something like teamviewer.
Running it through the launcher doesn't work. Running it from the exe does. Running it with mts-launcher.jar (used for mods) doesn't work at all.

liqSTAR
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Slay the Spire cheat

Post by liqSTAR »

Hi,

can someone try this CT? Just one pointer in it. Should be the mana pointer. Its the current steam version. I started the SlayTheSpire.exe inside the commonapps Steam folder. Using 1920x1080 Border Fullscreen display. Had some problems scanning values in windowed mode.
Attachments
SlayTheSpire.CT
(39.75 KiB) Downloaded 1196 times

Ontos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Slay the Spire cheat

Post by Ontos »

The table does not work.

Sorry, I tried the old tables, [URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/5561/post-121878']this one works[/URL].
Last edited by Ontos on Sun May 24, 2020 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sylencer90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Slay the Spire cheat

Post by Sylencer90 »

Not working for me either.

Ontos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Slay the Spire cheat

Post by Ontos »

[QUOTE="BringChaos, post: 121878, member: 14031"]

The current energy was made into a java static somewhere else in the code from the other variables used in the table so I didn't bother at the time. Also that's just how java's gc is going to work after a run is completed so you will need to click the script off and on or just restart the game sadly.

[B]Update to script[/B]

- Added current energy pointer but I'm not sure how reliable between computers it will be

- Added script to see the order of relics in each category (some things take from the rear of the pool to be more random)

[/QUOTE]

Can you tell me what these options are for?

[B]Hand

Print Remaining Seeded Relic Pool[/B]

BringChaos
Table Makers
Table Makers

Slay the Spire cheat

Post by BringChaos »

[QUOTE="Ontos, post: 137289, member: 3554"]

Can you tell me what these options are for?

[B]Hand

Print Remaining Seeded Relic Pool[/B]

[/QUOTE]

[B]Hand[/B] is just a group category, click it to expand. You can set the Cost, Damage and Block of the first card in your hand to anything you like.

[B]Print Remaining Seeded Relic Pool[/B] will do exactly as it says. It will print out a list of all the relics, in order, that are still are available to get later in the run. I programmed it for practice/fun.

Ontos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Slay the Spire cheat

Post by Ontos »

[QUOTE="BringChaos, post: 137295, member: 14031"]

[B]Print Remaining Seeded Relic Pool[/B] will do exactly as it says. It will print out a list of all the relics, in order, that are still are available to get later in the run. I programmed it for practice/fun.

[/QUOTE]

I thought with the help of this script you can choose a specific relic that will be given next in the game. As I understand it, this is not so, the script simply shows the relics that may appear.

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Slay the Spire cheat

Post by Baofu »

I've been taking an interest in seeing if these work lately just in case I feel the need to play it offline, as while you can just run Basemod and enable the dev console, the way the modding works in that game you can't do that without a connection unless you do some fiddling and get the actual mod files, thanks Steam workshop. Anyway, it'd be good if we can just manipulate health, mana and gold but anything else would be a huge bonus.