Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
FhateForever
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Amayui Castle Meister

Post by FhateForever »

gradius12 wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 1:15 am
hi just wanted to give you some bugfixes to do because karin yuiki hit an eva pointer are the same and the stats tab changes the numbers where you normally use the gems like jupiter and so on
Thank you for the feedback.

I think I've said this in an earlier post, but in case I haven't: The Stats menu itself after some testing seems to not work as intended, and as such I've moved them to the bottom of the table (so it wouldn't be in the way of the working entries until fixed) and I did put a "Not fully tested" and a "Seems to not really do anything" in their header descriptions so that people know these addresses haven't been fixed.

I've also admitted that I'm really a novice at this and the only reason I've been making progress and expanding on the table initially posted by Dimentio is that he provided enough stuff (the Crypto Key Script and the pointers for the first few EXP trackers/materials/items/etc.) for me to work with in the first place. With that said, if people with better knowledge than me wish to step up and fix the things I can't fix then by all means please go ahead. I and everyone else here would appreciate it. :)

FhateForever
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FhateForever »

DZero223 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 11:37 pm
Hello!

Just made a quick and packed update over the CE table.

More than 30+ new entries.

Enjoy :)
Noted! I'll see if I can merge this with the current table I'll upload later today.

EDIT: I've begun merging now. From a quick preliminary check, there are new entries on your table that I've recently added to mine as well (last night) so I'll just make a rough estimate of our combined added entries later when I upload a merged version of our tables. As of now it's looking like 70+ total new entries.

I might also implement that idea I mentioned in a previous reply, so there may be TWO Materials menus in the Inventory Group: one will be sorted by ingame usable, and the other will be sorted by name group (A-E, F-J, K-O, P-T, and U-Z for a total of 5 quick groups). If all goes well, from this point on when I update my table i'll add newly found stuff to the ingame usable group, and then before uploading I'll make a copy of said group and then sort that copy alphabetically, all for the sake of user conveniece. :D

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

im currently adding a few 4* and 5* monster manually via memory viewer then i can send you a save with almost all 4*5* for the summons i have also 644 /739 items if someone is interested i can share it later

FhateForever
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FhateForever »

Hello People!

As promised, here is an update for the table, complete with both new additions from me and additions from DZero223's table merged into one:

1. You can now choose to open Materials (Sorted by USABLE InGame) or Materials (Sorted by NAME). Both groups have the same number of items and pointers in them; they are just arranged differently for convenience so you can choose how you wish to search for your needed material.
2. The Captured Monsters List has also been fully merged into the table, with new additions from both me and DZero223. Since the way monsters are classified ingame is a little messy, I've decided to sort them by Star Rarity for simplicity. You may add monsters you have not yet encountered in your current playthrough yet, at risk of spoiling yourself or your gameplay as these can potentially make your Yuiki very overpowered. Our only suggestion is to be careful not to go over your capture limit as it has not been tested yet if doing so would cause the game to crash.
3. In total, there have been 82 new additions to the table, many of them materials, some in weapons, accessories, etc., compared to the previous update.

In case you are new to cheat engine, please refer to post number 36 in this thread for the detailed instructions on how to get this table working with your game. Enjoy!

P.S. DZero, I would appreciate it if you could take a look at Inventory(WIP) -> Materials (Sorted by NAME) -> Materials A-E & Materials K-O. In those groups please check for BladecrawlDragonFang & Other Monster Fang respectively, as they were both previously named BladecrawlDragonFang with different addresses and I have yet to encounter these materials, so I can't deduce their correct labels. You may either correct them in this table and upload the corrected version, or make the corrections in your own table which I'll download and check next time I'm here. Thank you and may we continue to work on this together!

EDIT: The attached CT for this post is outdated. Please check the latest posts. Thank you.
Attachments
Amayui-2021-05-19-v2.4-merged.CT
(564.38 KiB) Downloaded 162 times
Last edited by FhateForever on Sun May 23, 2021 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

FhateForever wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 2:40 pm
Since the way monsters are classified ingame is a little messy,
its easy they are sorted like the ingame library (information tab in menu) i compared with the wiki too and its the same ifound that out with the giants toroerg 1*next one was 3* bursting starving wolf then came the 4*demon debrafuska its easier when you campare it with the wiki because there is also the cost in newgame+ where you can buy them

also found the first captured monster? entry it begins with alvaro awith the offsets 232B2C / 5D800 / AGE.EXE + 15E1BC
last one is magical wood spirit at 233AC0 / 5D800 / AGE.EXE + 15E1BC

with that ihave pointed out the area of offsets were the monsters are i have over 261 captured monsters? if some one wants my save for adding all the pointers i can share it now

klorofinmaster
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by klorofinmaster »

FhateForever wrote:
P.S. DZero, I would appreciate it if you could take a look at Inventory(WIP) -> Materials (Sorted by NAME) -> Materials A-E & Materials K-O. In those groups please check for BladecrawlDragonFang & Other Monster Fang respectively, as they were both previously named BladecrawlDragonFang with different addresses and I have yet to encounter these materials, so I can't deduce their correct labels. You may either correct them in this table and upload the corrected version, or make the corrections in your own table which I'll download and check next time I'm here. Thank you and may we continue to work on this together!
I can confirm that the pointer address P->37251894 is BladecrawlDragonClaw, it's the one that has the label "Other Monster Fang (Incorrectly named BladecrawlDragonFang)"
you can verify this by checking in the workshop, it's required to make Reshia Hammer

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

i made a list with all offsets for you to add if you got the time
i only included the offsets but not the names dont remember which one was what but that shouldnt be a problem

EDIT 1 : i also figured out how the stats tab work i does work but if you lvl up it resets to the standard
Attachments
offsets.rar
pass:amayui
(12.96 KiB) Downloaded 89 times

ArtficialFlvrz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ArtficialFlvrz »

The stat section seems to work for me. It only changes if you edit the values outside of a dungeon though. Set Avaro's base HP to 200 and base Move to 10 just to test, went into a map, leveled him up once, he gained 1 HP, and cheat engine had it as 201, and he can still move 10 spaces. I might just be missing something though, maybe something will reset it.

dokhiemlam
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dokhiemlam »

ArtficialFlvrz wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 2:57 am
The stat section seems to work for me. It only changes if you edit the values outside of a dungeon though. Set Avaro's base HP to 200 and base Move to 10 just to test, went into a map, leveled him up once, he gained 1 HP, and cheat engine had it as 201, and he can still move 10 spaces. I might just be missing something though, maybe something will reset it.
The thing will reset back is stats like STR, INT, CON, RES,AGL, LUK when level up. You see the gray bar in the status? That the thing limit character's stats, when you reach that you can't increase anymore. Only increase limit when character get new title and no limit when character get level 99. There is a special case that, Ior, Kisnir, Diethelm don't have INT limit so INT stat will not reset back. The thing HP, SP, FS and move is not reset back too

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

dokhiemlam wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 7:02 am
The thing will reset back is stats like STR, INT, CON, RES,AGL, LUK when level up. You see the gray bar in the status? That the thing limit character's stats, when you reach that you can't increase anymore. Only increase limit when character get new title and no limit when character get level 99. There is a special case that, Ior, Kisnir, Diethelm don't have INT limit so INT stat will not reset back. The thing HP, SP, FS and move is not reset back too
Its the same with the yuikiquartet too

AtGod1711
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AtGod1711 »

Thanks so much for the cheat table you guys. Capturing monster / Farming drops is a pain so this helps me so much. I really look forward to new entries being added (while farming 24 x 4* Oni for my yuikis...)

iwasherebut4got
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by iwasherebut4got »

Thank you for the cheat table and the encryption value, I'm a CE noob so it's really amazing for me :).

Just FYI you can sort items based on the "sell" menu on the shop. Each item increased the increment by 4 there. Also if you sell it you can force register it so it's usable. It might be easier to make pointer from there, however I'm not sure if there is any deleted/dummy item address which might cause problem.
As for the char stats it will reset to the, I assume hard coded, cap once you level up but most likely it will not change once you reach lv 99 because you can't level up anymore, havnt tried it yet. Also is it possible to make EXP multiplier? I observe that low level char received more exp than high level char, so most likely it's due to lv difference but i can't figure it out.

FhateForever
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FhateForever »

Hello People!

Apologies for the few days of silence as I have been fairly busy (and most likely will continue to be) and haven't made much progress on my own playthrough. I haven't been fully away though, so don't worry: I have an updated table for you guys!

1. Continuing with the previous update, you are now able to choose which Materials Menu you wish to find stuff from, be it Sorted by USABLE InGame or Sorted by NAME. Both groups have the same number of items and pointers in them; they are just arranged differently for convenience.
2. The Captured Monsters List has gotten a few additions thanks to a few dungeons I managed to revisit during what little downtime I had. The most important entry added is most likely a 4-Star Rarity Monster, which should help everyone in upgrading your Yuikis further. As always, you may add monsters you have not encountered in your current playthrough yet, at risk of spoiling yourself or your gameplay as these can potentially make your Yuiki very overpowered. Our only suggestion is to be careful not to go over your capture limit as it has not been tested yet if doing so would cause the game to crash.
3. The EXP Trackers Menu has received 2 new additions to it, covering all party members up to the beginning of Chapter 6.
4. The BaseofallStats Menu has now been reasonably tested, and thus modified and separated into 2 new Menus: Base Stats and Current Dungeon Stats. The Base Stats Menu is for altering party member's base parameters OUTSIDE of dungeon exploration, while the Current Dungeon Stats Menu is for altering DEPLOYED party members' current basic parameters (HP, SP, and FS in particular) along with the Turn Counter for the current dungeon. There are a few more details to this, so to that end, please read the NOTES provided inside each group's menu.
5. Overall, there have been a total of 278 combined additions and modifications to the table since the last update.

In case you are new to cheat engine, please refer to post number 36 in this thread for the detailed instructions on how to get this table working with your game. Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skip to the bottom of this post for the table itself if you're not one of the previous feedbacks from the last update. Thank you!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the feedback I haven't been able to respond to while I have been away:
gradius12 wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 11:30 am
im currently adding a few 4* and 5* monster manually via memory viewer then i can send you a save with almost all 4*5* for the summons i have also 644 /739 items if someone is interested i can share it later
gradius12 wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 8:31 pm
FhateForever wrote:
Since the way monsters are classified ingame is a little messy,
its easy they are sorted like the ingame library (information tab in menu) i compared with the wiki too and its the same ifound that out with the giants toroerg 1*next one was 3* bursting starving wolf then came the 4*demon debrafuska its easier when you campare it with the wiki because there is also the cost in newgame+ where you can buy them

also found the first captured monster? entry it begins with alvaro awith the offsets 232B2C / 5D800 / AGE.EXE + 15E1BC
last one is magical wood spirit at 233AC0 / 5D800 / AGE.EXE + 15E1BC

with that ihave pointed out the area of offsets were the monsters are i have over 261 captured monsters? if some one wants my save for adding all the pointers i can share it now
For the Monsters, yes I am indeed interested since we do not need to have 'discovered' them ourselves ingame to add them to the prison. However I'm not sure if we should/need to add all captured monsters into said list as there are a significant amount and the upgrade requirements for the summoned units aren't incredibly strict (i.e. they don't require a very particular monster like for example 5 Aeg Souls; they just ask for 5 4-Star Oni-type monsters and that's it) so in the future I might limit the Captured Monsters List to... maybe at most 20 different types for 1-Star to 3-Star Rarity, and then for 4-Star and 5-Star Rarity monsters I'll add everyone depending on how bulky the final list would be. To that end, if you are willing to send me at least the addresses of just 4-Star and 5-Star monsters (maybe a name works too but as long as you have the complete address I think I can work with it) then that would be best. Thank you!
klorofinmaster wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 10:12 pm
FhateForever wrote:
I can confirm that the pointer address P->37251894 is BladecrawlDragonClaw, it's the one that has the label "Other Monster Fang (Incorrectly named BladecrawlDragonFang)"
you can verify this by checking in the workshop, it's required to make Reshia Hammer
Thank you for this, though since I haven't reached the point in the game where these things appear yet and since we have not heard from DZero for a while, I will have to keep them tentatively marked until I can verify them for myself. I've made notes for it though so please don't worry much!
gradius12 wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 2:19 am
i made a list with all offsets for you to add if you got the time
i only included the offsets but not the names dont remember which one was what but that shouldnt be a problem

EDIT 1 : i also figured out how the stats tab work i does work but if you lvl up it resets to the standard
Is this for the captured monsters referenced in your earlier reply? If it is, then thank you! I'll try to get them added as soon as I have more time, though I will have to comb through for 4-Star and 5-Star monsters in particular as we don't want to overpopulate the lower rarities (they're not that useful in the long run).
dokhiemlam wrote:
ArtficialFlvrz wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 2:57 am
gradius12 wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 6:45 pm
dokhiemlam wrote:
Its the same with the yuikiquartet too
Thank you for the feedback! It's due to you guys' replies that I've finally managed to make sense of the Stats entries, so now they're properly set and noted for everyone to use, with a good number of added entries. I'll give positive ratings shortly.
iwasherebut4got wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 7:29 am
Thank you for the cheat table and the encryption value, I'm a CE noob so it's really amazing for me :).

Just FYI you can sort items based on the "sell" menu on the shop. Each item increased the increment by 4 there. Also if you sell it you can force register it so it's usable. It might be easier to make pointer from there, however I'm not sure if there is any deleted/dummy item address which might cause problem.
As for the char stats it will reset to the, I assume hard coded, cap once you level up but most likely it will not change once you reach lv 99 because you can't level up anymore, havnt tried it yet. Also is it possible to make EXP multiplier? I observe that low level char received more exp than high level char, so most likely it's due to lv difference but i can't figure it out.
Thank you for the feedback. Sorting by Sell menu is an idea, but not one I'm particularly willing to work on, I'm afraid. The reasons would be: 1. Going to shop takes a few more clicks (Leave Fortress -> Waterbeast Needle -> Sell Equipment) than a simple Right Click (Open Main Menu with Materials immediately displayed in the center of the screen) would, and would use a few seconds depending on how fast the game loads stuff for new and old computers; and 2. I'm not sure how you 'force register' an item and without extensive CE knowledge, I would rather not delve into that particular deep hole at the cost of time that could be spent progressing my own playthrough and discovering items more 'naturally' that way. You may try to sort the materials in the table you've downloaded for your own personal use though, and you can also share that here if you want by all means.

As for the EXP multiplier, I unfortunately do not have the knowledge for creating that, and the EXP trackers are sufficient based on my experience (just put everyone to 99 exp every time they finish a battle so you can continuously level up after every instance of combat a character experiences. DO NOT FREEZE EXP TO 99 THOUGH OR YOU WILL FREEZE/CRASH THE GAME.). Anyone is welcome to try their hand at it though.
Attachments
Amayui-2021-05-23.CT
Coverage: Up to the beginning of Chapter 6.
(634.63 KiB) Downloaded 137 times

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

FhateForever wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 11:12 am
the offset list is a list of all 1*-5* i have found out. its also not necessary to leave the fortress since in the chapter where avaro gets kidnapped and the fort got stuck the shop moves later in the fortress. im also currently adding all equipment stuff i have i will release the table later since im in my 2nd playthrough i will add the newgame+stuff too

pandragon1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pandragon1 »

Have to say thanks for this as it's a god send for having to not worry about all the hastle of farming those really rare mats and monsters. I know the thing is probably still incomplete so I will be waiting for when it's finally finished.