Amayui Castle Meister

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
DZero223
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Amayui Castle Meister

Post by DZero223 »

Hello, i've just made an update + some changes on the last table posted: Amayui-2021-05-16 ; the Materials are now listed by name plus i've added some training monsters , just add the number you need/want , do not exceed your monster capacity. Feel free to ask any questions or give suggestions on the table.
Attachments
Amayui-v2.2.CT
(339.28 KiB) Downloaded 183 times

ZeroBae
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ZeroBae »

It's for Amayui Castle Meister 1.07 with all appends installed.
[/quote]

my version is 1.07.0019 but with only append 1
how can i get all of the append?
[/quote]

Check the place you got the game from, or check the english translator's site/discord. One of those two most probably have links to the files you need. Just read their instructions carefully. Best of luck.
[/quote]

alright it seems its started to working, but i cant change the amount of my items. how to do it?

ZeroBae
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ZeroBae »

It's for Amayui Castle Meister 1.07 with all appends installed.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Check the place you got the game from, or check the english translator's site/discord. One of those two most probably have links to the files you need. Just read their instructions carefully. Best of luck.
[/quote]

it seems to have working now. but i can't turn on the crypto key

Iorchan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Iorchan »

i dont know if im a fucking retard or what but ive been trying to get this to work for hours to no avail, i have no idea how cheat engine works and i dont know how to enable get the crypto key or why it cant find agecrypto or whatever

FhateForever
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FhateForever »

DZero223 wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 1:07 am
Hello, i've just made an update + some changes on the last table posted: Amayui-2021-05-16 ; the Materials are now listed by name plus i've added some training monsters , just add the number you need/want , do not exceed your monster capacity. Feel free to ask any questions or give suggestions on the table.
Hello! Your efforts in adding to the existing table and thus expanding our reach on the stuff we can modify is highly appreciated. Thank you for your input.

That said, I would like to point out some concerns over your update:
1. The total materials listed have gone down from 160 in my last upload to 139, with some of the items listed being new to me (meaning I haven't come across them yet) so you have lost at least 21 entries. Might want to recheck that.
2. A good number of the entries have lost their address pointers, meaning they won't work at all even when you hook to Amayui and Enable get crypto key. They are thus useless until this issue is rectified.
3. #2 Also applies to the "Training Pokemons" group you have added (as to why you named it that I can only guess, but I think what you meant is the Captured Monsters List) so they are also useless for now. Don't get me wrong though, if my understanding is correct and the purpose of your list is so we can magically add monsters to the prison without having to farm the dungeons for them, then it is an excellent idea and I look forward to you getting it to work on your next update.

With all that said, I hope you can continue to share your findings with us. Have a thumbs up from me for the effort and hope to see more from you!

P.S. I will try to incorporate the things you've added to my own table and fix the issues myself, but only if I can manage to find spare time over this busy week I have ahead. If you manage to rectify them before I do, then by all means please share it to everyone. Thanks again!

FhateForever
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FhateForever »

ZeroBae wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 3:21 am
FhateForever wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 2:56 pm
ZeroBae wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 11:08 am

it seems to have working now. but i can't turn on the crypto key
Iorchan wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 8:16 am
i dont know if im a fucking retard or what but ive been trying to get this to work for hours to no avail, i have no idea how cheat engine works and i dont know how to enable get the crypto key or why it cant find agecrypto or whatever

Sorry if the process is a bit hard to grasp. I'll try to really elaborate the entire process for everyone who has trouble/is new to Cheat Engine. So here goes:
1. From your Desktop/Start Menu/wherever you have the shortcut to the game, open Amayui Castle Meister.
2. Once it's at the main menu, load your save file.
3. After that loads up, Open Cheat Engine from your desktop.
4. In Cheat Engine, Go to File -> Load. (Alternatively, you can press CTRL+O on your keyboard, it does the same thing)
5. Find the table you downloaded from this site on the window that appears, then select that, then click Open.
6. An "Execute Lua Script" window will appear depending on your settings. Just click Yes to this.
7. Now Go to File -> Open Process (Or just simply click the glowing red bordered button immediately below File menu. That is also the Open Process button)
8. From the list that appears, under Applications Tab find an app named ????????, OR under Processes Tab find AGE.exe. Either of these two should be Amayui. Once you find either of these, select it and click Open.
9. From the Confirmation window that appears, click yes to keep the current table open.
10. Now that you've loaded all necessary files/apps, Select the Entry in Cheat Engine named: "Amayui Castle Meister (TOGGLE TWICE THEN PRESS RIGHT ARROW KEY)" and then press SPACEBAR on your keyboard TWICE in order to get Compact View Mode for the Table.
11. After that, press RIGHT ARROW KEY on your keyboard to open the table's main menu.
12. Select the entry named: "Get Crypto Key (ENABLE to Start)" and then press SPACEBAR on your keyboard ONCE.

And with that, congratulations, as you can now navigate through the rest of the table to your desired EXP Counters/Materials/Items/Weapons/Shields/Clothes/Shoes/Accessories/etc. to modify them to your liking. Remember, for all group lists, you can press Right Arrow Key/Left Arrow Key to expand/collapse said group, respectively. From there just search for what you want to change and press Enter ONCE to modify the value.

Please remember: Items that you have NOT YET FOUND INGAME cannot be modified; they won't magically appear in your inventory unless you've manually discovered them first, as Amayui has an internal checklist that records which items you've found in your current playthrough, and no one has found the address for that checklist yet.

I hope this clears most, if not all questions asked up to this point and everyone can get their downloaded tables to work as intended now. For further concerns feel free to ask away; I'll try to reply depending on my availability. Enjoy.

klorofinmaster
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by klorofinmaster »

I'm also having problems getting the crypto key, I would assume that our game versions differ.
I'm running the latest version, but due to the patch it tells me the game is version 1.000
Excerpt from the version button: Version 1.00.0000 +AP01/AP02/AP03/AP04/AP05
I'm totally stumped here, I'm also assuming the get crypto key failed, I'll attach an image so you can see for yourself.
do you have any method of getting the key or is it brute force?

DZero223
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DZero223 »

FhateForever wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 9:44 am
DZero223 wrote:
Hello! Your efforts in adding to the existing table and thus expanding our reach on the stuff we can modify is highly appreciated. Thank you for your input.

1. The total materials listed have gone down from 160 in my last upload to 139, with some of the items listed being new to me (meaning I haven't come across them yet) so you have lost at least 21 entries. Might want to recheck that.
2. A good number of the entries have lost their address pointers, meaning they won't work at all even when you hook to Amayui and Enable get crypto key. They are thus useless until this issue is rectified.
3. #2 Also applies to the "Training Pokemons" group you have added (as to why you named it that I can only guess, but I think what you meant is the Captured Monsters List) so they are also useless for now. Don't get me wrong though, if my understanding is correct and the purpose of your list is so we can magically add monsters to the prison without having to farm the dungeons for them, then it is an excellent idea and I look forward to you getting it to work on your next update.

With all that said, I hope you can continue to share your findings with us. Have a thumbs up from me for the effort and hope to see more from you!

P.S. I will try to incorporate the things you've added to my own table and fix the issues myself, but only if I can manage to find spare time over this busy week I have ahead. If you manage to rectify them before I do, then by all means please share it to everyone. Thanks again!
Thanks for the reply! I totally forgot about the pointers

1. I've added all the entries on the material list from your table now.
2. It's fixed now so it should be working.
3. Also fixed; Indeed, with this table one should be able to add monsters without farming them in dungeons, i do recommend adding monsters from the highest star possible (*) . BTW, in order to get their address i did capture at least one of them so i don't know if it will work in case you haven't capture (or even see/fight) at least one.

Feel free to ask any questions or give suggestions on the table.
Attachments
Amayui-v2.2fix.CT
(367.02 KiB) Downloaded 117 times

FhateForever
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FhateForever »

klorofinmaster wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 1:35 pm
I'm also having problems getting the crypto key, I would assume that our game versions differ.
I'm running the latest version, but due to the patch it tells me the game is version 1.000
Excerpt from the version button: Version 1.00.0000 +AP01/AP02/AP03/AP04/AP05
I'm totally stumped here, I'm also assuming the get crypto key failed, I'll attach an image so you can see for yourself.
do you have any method of getting the key or is it brute force?
I'm assuming you followed the instructions I listed above for the people who asked for a step-by-step of the table. So with that said, as you will see in the image I attached below, Crypto Key script is activated and the entry highlighted in black indicates a value of 0. That is all you need to check. 0 in that address means the script succeeded in activating and you should be hooked to Amayui and can make changes already.

As for your version being displayed as 1.00.0000 I am not completely sure, but if you got it from a certain seven seas site (O***i-ga**s) then the post for Amayui there should indicate the following:
"!!! Update v1.07 is installed, it shows 1.00 cos of the translation patch. All appends are installed."

This means you still do have the correct version, just that due to the way it was pre-installed, the version displayed is incorrect.

FhateForever
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FhateForever »

DZero223 wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 1:50 pm
FhateForever wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 9:44 am
DZero223 wrote:

3. Also fixed; Indeed, with this table one should be able to add monsters without farming them in dungeons, i do recommend adding monsters from the highest star possible (*) . BTW, in order to get their address i did capture at least one of them so i don't know if it will work in case you haven't capture (or even see/fight) at least one.

Hello! You're welcome; we're working towards the same goal after all.

Glad to know you've rectified all concerns so quickly. I'll go over your table once I have time and see if anything else needs mention.

Hope everyone else enjoys the new additions.

EDIT: From a quick preliminary check, I've found that out of the 160 materials now present in your table, there are 3 duplicates of materials already there (ShockedFeather [named as SchokedFeather], ThunderbeastBlood, and ThunderbeastFang), and 3 actual new materials (PearlSteel, RamiasStone, and ThunderbeastClaw) that I haven't encountered yet. This likely means you missed 6 more materials from the last table I posted. Don't worry about it too much though as I've incorporated your new additions into my current table, and if I can post a significantly updated one (I plan to at least add stuff up to chapter 7 or 8A if I can get the time to progress that far before I update here) within the week, then you will just need to grab that and sort the materials by name afterwards (I haven't checked, but I do hope CE has an auto-sort function or it would actually be an effort to manually sort 200+ materials by then).

On that note though I do have a question: why did you decide to have your material list sorted by name? I figured sorting inventory stuff by the InGame usable lineup (which is the default setting anyways) would make things easier to find since the game itself doesn't actually sort items by name. Let me know if you can. Thanks!

EDIT 2: I wasn't able to resist; I used 15 minutes of my lunch break from work to merge the additions from your table to mine just so the people watching this thread have the luxury of choice in their tables (Also included are 2 items I've added previously from the small bit of time I managed to play). Bear in mind though I haven't actually tested the Captured Monsters List for myself yet. This is just so people here have the ability to choose whether they want materials sorted by name or by ingame usable. Hope you don't mind.

EDIT 3: The attached CT for this post is outdated. Please scroll down to the latest posts. Thank you.
Attachments
Amayui-2021-05-18-v2.2fix-merged.CT
(375.88 KiB) Downloaded 90 times
Last edited by FhateForever on Wed May 19, 2021 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DZero223
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DZero223 »

FhateForever wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:32 am
DZero223 wrote:

Glad to know you've rectified all concerns so quickly. I'll go over your table once I have time and see if anything else needs mention.

EDIT: From a quick preliminary check, I've found that out of the 160 materials now present in your table, there are 3 duplicates of materials already there (ShockedFeather [named as SchokedFeather], ThunderbeastBlood, and ThunderbeastFang), and 3 actual new materials (PearlSteel, RamiasStone, and ThunderbeastClaw) that I haven't encountered yet. This likely means you missed 6 more materials from the last table I posted. Don't worry about it too much though as I've incorporated your new additions into my current table, and if I can post a significantly updated one (I plan to at least add stuff up to chapter 7 or 8A if I can get the time to progress that far before I update here) within the week, then you will just need to grab that and sort the materials by name afterwards (I haven't checked, but I do hope CE has an auto-sort function or it would actually be an effort to manually sort 200+ materials by then).

On that note though I do have a question: why did you decide to have your material list sorted by name? I figured sorting inventory stuff by the InGame usable lineup (which is the default setting anyways) would make things easier to find since the game itself doesn't actually sort items by name. Let me know if you can. Thanks!

EDIT 2: I wasn't able to resist; I used 15 minutes of my lunch break from work to merge the additions from your table to mine just so the people watching this thread have the luxury of choice in their tables (Also included are 2 items I've added previously from the small bit of time I managed to play). Bear in mind though I haven't actually tested the Captured Monsters List for myself yet. This is just so people here have the ability to choose whether they want materials sorted by name or by ingame usable. Hope you don't mind.
Of course i don't mind, thanks a lot ! I decided to sort the material list by name because of how easier it was to find a particular material needed to craft sth, as i was reading the first table it had more than 10 pages of materials (and i thought it could expand to more than 20+ pages), so trying to figure out where certain material was in each "page" of the table was a bit of a pain. Thus i decided to rearrange the material table and merged all of them in one big header , so one could easily find out by name if you needed a certain mat just by checking the first 2-3 letters of the material needed in the table.

I didn't rearrange the consumable/weap/acc/shield/shoe/etc groups because of how little entries there are in those.

Indeed, CE has an auto-sort function (by ABC... or ZYX... , idk if there are more ways of auto-sort):

1. you just need to click on the description name of a certain address (let's say: "Ore") ,
2. after that you click on that, just click on the big header "Description" and it should rearrange all of the address in that group by ABC ...
3. Click the big header "Description" again if you want to rearrange it by ZYX...

Could be useful if someone else has already tested the capture list and check if it's working as intended, i'm making updates on my current CE-table , i'll recheck and update the materials entries missing in my list in your new update, plus i'm adding some really good acc's such as the Full Mill and the King Crown on the table. Btw i'm currently in chapter 7 , about to reach 8A.

Thanks for your work!

Mizuhashi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mizuhashi »

Thanks for the updates ^^
i'll be patient until next week and then come here again ^^

DZero223
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DZero223 »

Hello!

Just made a quick and packed update over the CE table.

More than 30+ new entries.

Enjoy :)
Attachments
Amayui-v2.4.CT
(399.53 KiB) Downloaded 129 times

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

hi just wanted to give you some bugfixes to do because karin yuiki hit an eva pointer are the same and the stats tab changes the numbers where you normally use the gems like jupiter and so on

FhateForever
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FhateForever »

DZero223 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 2:44 pm
FhateForever wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:32 am
DZero223 wrote:

Of course i don't mind, thanks a lot ! I decided to sort the material list by name because of how easier it was to find a particular material needed to craft sth, as i was reading the first table it had more than 10 pages of materials (and i thought it could expand to more than 20+ pages), so trying to figure out where certain material was in each "page" of the table was a bit of a pain. Thus i decided to rearrange the material table and merged all of them in one big header , so one could easily find out by name if you needed a certain mat just by checking the first 2-3 letters of the material needed in the table.

I didn't rearrange the consumable/weap/acc/shield/shoe/etc groups because of how little entries there are in those.

Indeed, CE has an auto-sort function (by ABC... or ZYX... , idk if there are more ways of auto-sort):

1. you just need to click on the description name of a certain address (let's say: "Ore") ,
2. after that you click on that, just click on the big header "Description" and it should rearrange all of the address in that group by ABC ...
3. Click the big header "Description" again if you want to rearrange it by ZYX...

Could be useful if someone else has already tested the capture list and check if it's working as intended, i'm making updates on my current CE-table , i'll recheck and update the materials entries missing in my list in your new update, plus i'm adding some really good acc's such as the Full Mill and the King Crown on the table. Btw i'm currently in chapter 7 , about to reach 8A.

Thanks for your work!
Hi again!
Indeed I do predict the materials menu could reach 20 pages based on how far along I am in the game and how many already have been listed, and thus I see the convenience that would appeal to others from having them just plainly sorted alphabetically in one huge list instead. The only concern I had with arranging them this way is that putting them in one huge list makes the material list an incredibly bloated group that once you open, suddenly the list is so long that if we didn't have a compact view mode script, would result in a significant amount of mouse/keyboard scrolling, and that idea just didn't appeal to me, thus the multiple pages. But I do see the advantages of your method so I think it'd be fine if we keep making both of our versions of the material list so people can just take what would work for them most.

Oh, maybe we can shorten the list length by still grouping them into 'custom pages'. Like for example, group 1 is "All Materials A-E", group 2 is "All Materials "F-J", and so on?

I've tested the Capture list last night and indeed it is working as intended, plus I've also confirmed that you CAN add monsters that you've not encountered yet, since I added a Snow Bekogano and a Ring River Maiden (4-Star Ice Monsters) to my prison before I did the dungeon that introduced them. The only thing which I haven't dared test yet is if you can go over your capture limit and not make the game crash, so there's that. Also, the elements listing was a bit confusing since the prison itself seems to be all over the place when categorizing monsters, so for now I've sorted them into Rarity instead (5=Star, 4-Star, etc.) and I've added some entries I've found along the way to your list (and also renamed one incorrect entry, I think it was the Bagill and it turned out into something else).

I'll upload my edits maybe later today when I can open the game and CE and do a final check first, unless I get swamped with work. Looking forward to your own updates!

P.S. Maybe you can figure out the one dilemma I and other people here have: the internal checklist for materials/items being discovered. Currently, we can only increase values for items we've already discovered ingame, so it would be exceptional if we can 'discover' new items via the table as well. Would reduce the tedious grind even further.