Amayui Castle Meister

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
FhateForever
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Amayui Castle Meister

Post by FhateForever »

Hey guys!

So since the game has been fully translated as of May 6th, 2021, I've resumed playing and revisited the last table posted in this thread.

In the span of 2 days of playing on my own pace I've made a few modifications and additions to said table, and organized stuff to make it a little easier to find things in said table. I also moved some parts that I couldn't make heads or tails of, or parts that when tested, didn't really work or change anything, to the bottom so that they don't get in the way of the stuff that does work.

I've attached the updated table here for anyone who wants to use it (hope the original maker doesn't mind) and if my busy schedule allows I may update it again with more stuff as my playthrough progresses further. No promises though.

Would appreciate it if anyone who has found the pointers for other items could post their findings here so I may also add them, or you can just immediately add them to this table and upload your version here. Go nuts.

P.S. At the time of this post I've barely started on Chapter 3 so the mats/items/etc. lists haven't had much additions (iirc I've only added maybe 10-20 new items to the lists) so the true endgame arrangement may vastly differ once i reach later chapters. Just so you know.

EDIT: The attached CT for this post is outdated. Please scroll down to the latest posts. Thank you.
Attachments
amayui-modified.CT
(193.24 KiB) Downloaded 300 times
Last edited by FhateForever on Sun May 16, 2021 10:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

FhateForever
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FhateForever »

Hello again!

Not even a day past and already have an update for you guys.

23 entries have been added to this table (EXP Trackers for other characters and a few materials/items/weapons/etc.)
Just wanted to push this out ASAP while I actually can as I still can't promise regular updates, if at all. Enjoy.

EDIT: The attached CT for this post is outdated. Please scroll down to the latest posts. Thank you.
Attachments
Amayui-2021-05-11.CT
(286.62 KiB) Downloaded 254 times
Last edited by FhateForever on Sun May 16, 2021 10:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

endreu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by endreu »

thank you for this, started looking today, just my luck!
i'll figure out how to use it. i cant seem to add new items in. only increase whatever i already have

FhateForever
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FhateForever »

endreu wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 10:19 am
i'll figure out how to use it. i cant seem to add new items in. only increase whatever i already have
You're welcome; give credits to the initial table maker as well.

It's simple enough to use just activate and deactivate the first script you see, then press right arrow key to open the main menu of sorts, and then activate "Get Crypto Key" so you can get started. From that point it's just a matter of navigating with keyboard arrow keys to the desired items you wish to change.

As for adding new items in, sadly that's something out of my field of expertise. For now we can only increase items that we have already "discovered" as there is a separate address that checks whether the player has found an item or not. For example, if you technically haven't gotten a single Jupiter Gem yet in your current playthrough, the game knows that via an internal checklist, so even if you increase the item amount in the table, there would be no effect until you actually get one ingame.

If someone who has better skills in CE can figure out how to pinpoint said checklist and allow us to modify it, only then can we have progress there.

Shun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shun »

FhateForever wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 9:03 am
Hello again!

Not even a day past and already have an update for you guys.

23 entries have been added to this table (EXP Trackers for other characters and a few materials/items/weapons/etc.)
Just wanted to push this out ASAP while I actually can as I still can't promise regular updates, if at all. Enjoy.
Thanks alot FhateForever for this amazing table.
Hopefully you can update and add more options later on!
This really helps against this huge grind

BarelyHere
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BarelyHere »

Guys, for some reason I get the error about "Lua error in the script at line2: Failure determing what AgeCriptoKey means" so when I try to activate the cripto key doesn't do nothing and when I click OK in the script I get this error, pls help here.

dokhiemlam
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dokhiemlam »

endreu wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 10:19 am
Once you increase item with CE, you can sell 1 for each in store ( available in middle of chapter 1). Then, you can use freely in inventory

lastcorn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lastcorn »

Is there a way to edit the number of captured monsters?

ZeroBae
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ZeroBae »

the new table doesn't seem to work for me...
it's still have the "?????????"

FhateForever
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FhateForever »

Hello again! Been a few days since I've been busy irl but I still managed to get a good number of new entries added.
This update covers up to the beginning of Chapter 5 (though not 100%; there are still some materials that I have trouble getting) with a total of 101 entries added.

As always, activate the table via the following instructions:
1. Open the table in CE.
2. Activate AND deactivate the first script you see (Label is "Amayui Castle Meister (TOGGLE TWICE THEN PRESS RIGHT ARROW KEY)"
3. Press right arrow key to open the main menu
4. Activate "Get Crypto Key" so you can get started.

From that point it's just a matter of navigating with keyboard arrow keys to the desired items you wish to change.
Enjoy.

Attachments
Amayui-2021-05-16.CT
(358.23 KiB) Downloaded 179 times
Last edited by FhateForever on Tue May 18, 2021 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

ZeroBae
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ZeroBae »

sorry this still doesn't work for me...
what version this table for?

FhateForever
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FhateForever »

ZeroBae wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 7:50 am

It's for Amayui Castle Meister 1.07 with all appends installed.

Mizuhashi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mizuhashi »

It's working~
Thank you for your hardwork ^^

ZeroBae
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ZeroBae »

FhateForever wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 10:42 am
ZeroBae wrote:

my version is 1.07.0019 but with only append 1
how can i get all of the append?

FhateForever
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FhateForever »

ZeroBae wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 11:08 am
FhateForever wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 10:42 am
ZeroBae wrote:

my version is 1.07.0019 but with only append 1
how can i get all of the append?
Check the place you got the game from, or check the english translator's site/discord. One of those two most probably have links to the files you need. Just read their instructions carefully. Best of luck.