Amayui Castle Meister

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
shirokiyoshi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Amayui Castle Meister

Post by shirokiyoshi »

I'm playing game Amayui Castle Meister. I'm looking for cheat gold, exp, material. I don't know how to create a cheat table Eushully game.
Please everyone help. Thank you.

Dimentio
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Amayui Castle Meister

Post by Dimentio »

No clue if this will work for you, old cheat table I had edited/made for myself (even left in all my junk text... didn't clean up my table to give to people)

The "Get Crypto Key" I got from someone else's post for a different Eushully game and modified it for myself. (Don't remember who, and would give proper credit if I did)

Execute the lua script on activating.

Activate the "Get Crypto Key" and for the 3 lines in there, just pay attention to the Amayui line. (I think that's what I had to fix)

What the Crypto Key does (and the lua) is add the search option for type: AGE Engine encrypted int

HP/SP/FS

Gold

Faith

Click To Expand:

Stats

Mats

Items

Weapon

Shield

Clothes

Shoes

Accessories

Skill Costs

I haven't looked at this stuff for a long time, so no clue if this will even still work.

Feel free to let me know if this worked out for you.
Attachments
amayui.CT
(154.47 KiB) Downloaded 2563 times

FhateForever
Cheater
Cheater

Amayui Castle Meister

Post by FhateForever »

got the game a few days ago and saw this as i was looking for a way to mod the MOV stat so i can explore the dungeons a little faster, have to say thank you since it works!

Although I also wish someone would be able to add the stats addresses of the rest of the party members so i can modify all their MOV stats. If anyone does it, thank you very much. (would do it myself but my knowledge of cheat engine and how to make things work is basically novice-tier.)

If only this was as easy as Persona 4 in terms of finding addresses (I improved on a table made by someone else for that game last year, it had static addresses so all I needed was time, effort, determination and patience to get all the stuff i thought necessary.)
Last edited by FhateForever on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

kelithan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Amayui Castle Meister

Post by kelithan »

Am I missing the link? Also this is a great game.

Amadon11
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Amadon11 »

can someone repost the link please? i want the ct :(

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Amadon11 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 1:41 pm
can someone repost the link please? i want the ct :(
Done. Check his post now

Amadon11
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Amadon11 »

thanks alot :)

Amadon11
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Amadon11 »

cant seem to get it to work ill figure something out, CT cant seem to find the addresses. kept failing at Encryption :/ all addresses and Values stayed as "??????"

EDIT* nvm got it to work just needed to change some things, since my launcher was a on a different platform. thanks :)
Last edited by Amadon11 on Wed May 08, 2019 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

It's probably outdated then. You can try getting an older version of the game that matches with the table version

mkrnova
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mkrnova »

How do you get this to work it will not no matter what I do?

Alfred1346
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alfred1346 »

Anyone able to update this cheat table for me? Please and thank you.

Creeg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Creeg »

Hey, anyone have a trouble with cheat engine script in this? this cheat worked one time and then something happened and script won't activate anymore

ABEW19043
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ABEW19043 »

Popping in for recent people to say- it worked fine after I updated to the latest version of CE.

It should be noted that not all materials are on the list, but they can be found the normal way by changing the value type to the AGE Engine encrypted int type on the list. I'd upload my updated version, but I honestly have no idea how to make tables, and so I have to find the pointers per session if I want them rather than auto-finding them like the table is set up to do for the rest of the mats.

Otherwise, while I haven't used some parts, I can confirm that editing gold, materials number, and items number works.

stuffwar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by stuffwar »

ABEW19043 wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:42 pm
Popping in for recent people to say- it worked fine after I updated to the latest version of CE.

It should be noted that not all materials are on the list, but they can be found the normal way by changing the value type to the AGE Engine encrypted int type on the list. I'd upload my updated version, but I honestly have no idea how to make tables, and so I have to find the pointers per session if I want them rather than auto-finding them like the table is set up to do for the rest of the mats.

Otherwise, while I haven't used some parts, I can confirm that editing gold, materials number, and items number works.
Can you help me find the pointers to unlock Mythical Beast Soul Piece? I can find individual items and modify their values but the problem comes from items I haven't unlocked in game yet so even if I set it to 10 or 99 it won't appear in my inventory.

ABEW19043
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ABEW19043 »

stuffwar wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:19 am
ABEW19043 wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:42 pm

Can you help me find the pointers to unlock Mythical Beast Soul Piece? I can find individual items and modify their values but the problem comes from items I haven't unlocked in game yet so even if I set it to 10 or 99 it won't appear in my inventory.
For unlocking items to make them appear, I really can't help you there. I haven't a clue how to find pointers other than the old fashion method of searching manually.

As far as that particular item goes, checking [Link] tells me that the earliest you can get it is from an enemy that I believe you fight for the first time at the end of chapter 5. Naturally, once you get one, it's easy to edit in more.

Sorry about the timing, I know this is probably a bit too late to help.