Injustice 2

Post by dokoham »

please cheat cpu vs cpu

Lerot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Injustice 2

Post by Lerot »

Is there a way to remove the requirements of the multiverse missions?

NerdHouse
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Injustice 2

Post by NerdHouse »

You have to login to download that trainer, I assume?

Won't let me register to even do that. Post a download link to the trainer if you've already downloaded it <_<

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Injustice 2

Post by TroliusMaximus »

NerdHouse, post: 52361, member: 19576 wrote:You have to login to download that trainer, I assume?

Won't let me register to even do that. Post a download link to the trainer if you've already downloaded it <_<
[Link]

lantern48
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Injustice 2

Post by lantern48 »

Does this trainer work on the Steam version?

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Injustice 2

Post by Lord Blade »

So is there any way to hack the number of boxes we have?

dokoham
Cheater
Cheater

Injustice 2

Post by dokoham »

anyone try to cheat cpu vs cpu on injustice 2?

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Injustice 2

Post by tizzio »

TroliusMaximus wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:56 am
LOOT, LOOT, LOOT POINTERS AND GEAR ID's...!!
...if that's even possible.

Perhaps even better, would be a "damage scaling removed" script -- à la the one for Injustice (1), that can be found here: viewtopic.php?t=3396

Damage scaling has to be the cancer of all combo-heavy fighting games -- and to play without this casual era plateauing mechanic, would be dreamy! :P
we aren't hackers but we aren't stupid , you all do true miracles with any game existent , but suddenly , everything seem impossible when it comes about a certain type of games that have multimplayer online battles, so basically you are inventing an excuse because you assume that everyone is a dick that want to use those cheats to bother the other users in the online mode , but that's no true ,also , there is something that you all can do to see if an user is trustful or want to bother other gamers , that is see if it posses a copy that can actually be connected with the wb servers if you know what i mean , so for those kind of copies , a trainer could be entrusted , because it would be impossible to go online

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

there is actually a trainer for this game , a an excellent trainer filled with the most wanted options , but it is filled with viruses , is almost a miracle if windows defender let us download it , and when it happen it is to prevent the extraction out of the archivie

Gopo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gopo »

gigantor21 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:49 am
FitKitty wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:20 am
Gopo wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:11 pm
It's very easy to accomplish if you put your brain to work. You only need the currently available cheats and autohotkey. I only did it once because I can't be bothered to sort out gear too often, but I got about 800 diamond boxes in 5 hours. Be warned though, it will take you a lot of time to sort out your gear since you need to compare gear and sell every 50-100 boxes or so, otherwise they go in your overflow pile and you lose the gear.
Could you please help me with some kind of a short guide how to hack this game with cheat engine, especially the diamond boxes? I'm new to cheats and I'm sure it will be helpful to lots of users. Please :roll:
I would really appreciate this as well.
Sorry for the extremely delayed reply, I just now saw this... the trick is to:
1. set the profile XP to just before leveling up
2. automate a fight with AutoHotkey; just give yourself super health, give the enemy player low health and spam the punch button
3. once you get the XP for the fight you level up and gain a diamond box
4. repeat steps 1-3; you'll get about 600-800 diamond boxes per night

NOTE #1: You can set the profile XP to 725796600, which is just before reaching level 250.
NOTE #2: If you accidentally get max XP and can't change the value anymore in order to do Cheat Engine searches, the max XP value is 1850796671 (level 500).

srcedh3art
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by srcedh3art »

Sorry for being super late on that, but do you guys know if there's a free camera/timestop table somewhere around? I googled the hell out of it, and couldn't find any. :((

Zadkielsan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zadkielsan »

Yeah I tryed alot of stuff, nothing is working to find stuff with CE when playing the game, if some ppl have tips to do so it would be great, only stuff i've found it's an oudated trainer and a unreleased trainer, but I just like using tables, if someone know anythiung to help please tell us.

Eddy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eddy »

thx

SenSx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SenSx »

Hello,

I don't know if anyone can help me, or even if anyone will see this anyway.
You will probably find my issue very weird.

I used one of those trainers to get coins, but I don't know what happened, I probably made a mistake and now I have much more coins than I wanted, too many.
And it just looks wrong, I would like to toned down that amount, and buying boxes will just take too much time.

So I wondered if it can be done with cheat engine (I'm a nooby with it)
People usually want to add coins, but I need to do the contrary, remove a large part of them (but not all).

Thank you

Edit:

I just fixed my issue very easily.
I just launched the game and a solo battle versus AI.
Paused the game during combat.
Launched Cheat Engine, find Injustice 2 in it and open it.
Then just enter the value of my coins, and make a scan.
Different address appeared, and there was no way to know which one was the coins...well I just changed them all to the amount I wanted.
Then closed Cheat Engine (important, if the game see Cheat Engine on while saving or on the main menu, it will crash, that's why you need to do that during a paused fight)
Finished the figth for the game to save.

And then...well I did not have the amount of coins I wanted, they were reduced to only 0 lol
But I don't mind, I can use the trainer whenever I want.

Thx to my amazing brain.
Last edited by SenSx on Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.