Pharaoh + Cleopatra

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
BlackPrince
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Pharaoh + Cleopatra

Post by BlackPrince » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:55 pm

I don't recognize the format for downloading..CT. Anyway you can change it?. There use to be a storage yard trainer that whenever a worker put just 1 item in a storage yard, it filled it up. It made making money super easy but haven't been able to find it

Shizuma
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Pharaoh + Cleopatra

Post by Shizuma » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:24 pm

CompactDisc wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:31 am
New test table uploaded with instant goods production. I think I covered all production buildings, but I might be completely wrong :p
Hello CompactDisk if you can link me a good tutoriel to use/create/lua table or how to add lua code i can try to help you to find the way to implement the point 7 and 10.
Because a longtime ago i have 'lukely' find way to do it and post a table with it on the original cheatengine forum before the great migration...

CompactDisc
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by CompactDisc » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:45 am

Shizuma wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:24 pm
CompactDisc wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:31 am
New test table uploaded with instant goods production. I think I covered all production buildings, but I might be completely wrong :p
Hello CompactDisk if you can link me a good tutoriel to use/create/lua table or how to add lua code i can try to help you to find the way to implement the point 7 and 10.
Because a longtime ago i have 'lukely' find way to do it and post a table with it on the original cheatengine forum before the great migration...
I have no knowledge of such tutorials, I recommend looking around on the forum.
Happy table making!

Donations are very welcome and will go primarily to buying games/dlc for tables:
https://www.patreon.com/CompactDisc

Shizuma
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Shizuma » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:52 am

Hello,

Thanks y will try to look if y get time ^^

Until y have made a script, in aob, for add food(s), goods and water in houses, it look 99.99% foncitonal on a pharaoh scenarios, many succes tests, and looks almost good in cleo.

For the detail i find a code section with "test for all house stock before decrease" for many things, water, etc before decrease.
[for exemple, game check if house a have water/other visitors stock more than 0, if yes, game decrease it]
That section dont test originaly Food and goods but i add some entry to increase it easely.
I also use that way because water is one of the first test for the houses and it's easy to increase all primary requiring by this way.

I have found food and goods test section use in Pharaos scenario but it dont seem works or partially (food only) in cleo scenario.
And opposite is also true the code y use originaly for incrase the food in the test section dont works, because food are manage differently in cleo, but i find a way who satisfy me. If you prefere i can separe foods/goods and water/visitors in two differents scrypt.

Shizuma
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Shizuma » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:54 pm

This table is Pharaoh+Cleo compatible, independant and fully complementary with CompactDisk Table, also if you want to implement part in you table i'm fulli open :).

v0.2:
add Gods always happy. Get ready to be blessed until bored! ( i can add an option to stuck gods happyness to a lower level if you needs)

v0.1:
Fullfill the needs of homes: foods, taxes, visitors , no fire, no crime and no illness, like malaria, or diseases.
A Trigger 'no manor' will prevent houses to evolve to Manor levels
FAQ and blabla about table:Show
v0.2: Gods really always happy?
-Yes! Without fests, temples, sanctuarys the gods are always happy.

v0.1:
Despite the large spectrum of houses needs cover by the table you may have your houses stuck in evolution for some reasons...
-The 'desirability': i dont find the code part to change it, so the best way is use gardens, plaza and statues.
-2nd missing luxury product: it depends on the mechanism that I cant find, just open a commercial road with a city who produce it is sufficient, a dock can be require but im not quite sure.
- Miss Foods: The table always fill all the 'foods emplacements' but in some missions, such as during the Pharaoh "predynastic period", you have a limited access to foods you can produces or import.
- Missing Gods acces: Like foods the table fill all the emplacement but you are limited by the Gods allowed in the mission, sorry.
Detail what are fullfill by code the housesShow
-Foods*
Meat
Fish
Fig
Pomegrante
Chickpeas
Lettuce
Meat
Grain

-Goods
Beer
Potery
Linnen
Luxury

-Religious*
Temple visitor for the 5 Gods

-Entertainment
Jungling
Musician
Dancer
Senet

-Education
Scribe
Librarian

-Administration
Tax Col.
Juge

-Healthcare
Water
Physician
Dentist
Apothecary
Embalmer

-Risks neutralised
Fire
Crime
Malaria
Disease

* even is you have acces to less foods or gods in scenario you play.
Why a 'No Manor' Trigger?
-I do it because my houses have tendency to grown really fast and once houses become manor is habitants become bourgeois and stop workin and the can city fall in a 'employees needed' blackhole and until i find a way to auto fill labor, industies etc i need it, and may be you too :p

Activate 'No Manor' trigger and all the houses normaly dont pass the 'Fancy Residence', or regress to. (set 0 to basic luxury reserves)
Unactivate (Default) 'No Manor' the houses, if desirability is ok, evolve to manor levels.
Trivia:

Thanks to CompactDisk and its code is clear, now i think i understand how the LuaCodes works.
You can use it in addition of CompactDisk table without risk. I think :p

I case of problem/crash/cold_coffe/globalwarming please report!
Attachments
Pharaoh Basic 0.2.CT
v0.2: Gods Always happy
(7.5 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
Pharaoh House Basic 0.1.CT
v0.1: Fullfill allmost all houses Evolve requirement.
No fire, no crime, no malaria or disease.
Come with a noManor Trigger.
(6.09 KiB) Downloaded 5 times