Pharaoh + Cleopatra

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
BlackPrince
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Pharaoh + Cleopatra

Post by BlackPrince » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:55 pm

I don't recognize the format for downloading..CT. Anyway you can change it?. There use to be a storage yard trainer that whenever a worker put just 1 item in a storage yard, it filled it up. It made making money super easy but haven't been able to find it

Shizuma
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Pharaoh + Cleopatra

Post by Shizuma » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:24 pm

CompactDisc wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:31 am
New test table uploaded with instant goods production. I think I covered all production buildings, but I might be completely wrong :p
Hello CompactDisk if you can link me a good tutoriel to use/create/lua table or how to add lua code i can try to help you to find the way to implement the point 7 and 10.
Because a longtime ago i have 'lukely' find way to do it and post a table with it on the original cheatengine forum before the great migration...

CompactDisc
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by CompactDisc » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:45 am

Shizuma wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:24 pm
CompactDisc wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:31 am
New test table uploaded with instant goods production. I think I covered all production buildings, but I might be completely wrong :p
Hello CompactDisk if you can link me a good tutoriel to use/create/lua table or how to add lua code i can try to help you to find the way to implement the point 7 and 10.
Because a longtime ago i have 'lukely' find way to do it and post a table with it on the original cheatengine forum before the great migration...
I have no knowledge of such tutorials, I recommend looking around on the forum.
Happy table making!

Donations are very welcome and will go primarily to buying games/dlc for tables:
https://www.patreon.com/CompactDisc

Shizuma
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Shizuma » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:52 am

Hello,

Thanks y will try to look if y get time ^^
Last edited by Shizuma on Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shizuma
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Shizuma » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:54 pm

This table is Pharaoh+Cleo compatible, independant and fully complementary with CompactDisk Table.
In case of crash, dont work, etc, please report!

v0.3: (Reason of table name change in trivie v0.3)
Always have full employee in buildings.

v0.2:
add Gods always happy. Get ready to be blessed until bored! ( i can add an option to stuck gods happyness to a lower level if you needs)

v0.1:
Fullfill the needs of homes: foods, taxes, visitors , no fire, no crime and no illness, like malaria, or diseases.
A Trigger 'no manor' will prevent houses to evolve to Manor levels
FAQ and blabla about table:Show

v0.3: Always have really full employee in buildings?
-Yes, even without houssing acces or 0 population or without road. I highly recommend you to connect your buildings to a road if you want to use it.

It does work for all buildings?
-I have made a generics tests with and yes it seem BUT towers and forts always need to receive recrute from the "Recruiter" and.

v0.2: Gods really always happy?
-Yes! Without fests, temples, sanctuarys the gods are always happy.

v0.1:
Despite the large spectrum of houses needs cover by the table you may have your houses stuck in evolution for some reasons...
-The 'desirability': i dont find the code part to change it, so the best way is use gardens, plaza and statues.
-2nd missing luxury product: it depends on the mechanism that I cant find, just open a commercial road with a city who produce it is sufficient, a dock can be require but im not quite sure.
- Miss Foods: The table always fill all the 'foods emplacements' but in some missions, such as during the Pharaoh "predynastic period", you have a limited access to foods you can produces or import.
- Missing Gods acces: Like foods the table fill all the emplacement but you are limited by the Gods allowed in the mission, sorry.
Detail what are fullfill by code the housesShow
-Foods*
Meat
Fish
Fig
Pomegrante
Chickpeas
Lettuce
Meat
Grain

-Goods
Beer
Potery
Linnen
Luxury

-Religious*
Temple visitor for the 5 Gods

-Entertainment
Jungling
Musician
Dancer
Senet

-Education
Scribe
Librarian

-Administration
Tax Col.
Juge

-Healthcare
Water
Physician
Dentist
Apothecary
Embalmer

-Risks neutralised
Fire
Crime
Malaria
Disease

* even is you have acces to less foods or gods in scenario you play.
Why a 'No Manor' Trigger?
-I do it because my houses have tendency to grown really fast and once houses become manor is habitants become bourgeois and stop workin and the can city fall in a 'employees needed' blackhole and until i find a way to auto fill labor, industies etc i need it, and may be you too :p

Activate 'No Manor' trigger and all the houses normaly dont pass the 'Fancy Residence', or regress to. (set 0 to basic luxury reserves)
Unactivate (Default) 'No Manor' the houses, if desirability is ok, evolve to manor levels.
Trivia:Show
Trivia v0.3:
-Reasons why i rename the table: it's a table who works on Pharaoh+Cleopatra, not tested on pharaoh only, i take my 3 first letter pseudo to avoid confuse, or duplicate name if you download other table for this game, i recommande you to use it in addition of the CompactDisk table, and v0.3 because it's the script version not the game version.

-I'm really glad to release the v0.3 with this fonction because it was hard for me to do it between crashs, misstime, and you know when you forgot to disactive script before do change in it and you lost your modifications or when your are sur your code is good and suddenly it stop working because a news condition bypass your code assertion... :p

-Name of the version 0.1 is 'Pharaoh House Basic' because when i create the .ct file the script only fill the basic first need 'water'.
For v0.2 i remove the House mention for 'Pharaoh Basic' because the script have modified also gods business, no more only houses.
Thanks to CompactDisk and its code is clear, now i think i understand how the LuaCodes works.
You can use it in addition of CompactDisk table without risk. I think :p

I case of problem/crash/cold_coffe/globalwarming please report!
Attachments
Pharaoh + Cleo - Shi v0.3.CT
v0.3: Auto Fill workers
(11.2 KiB) Downloaded 4 times
Pharaoh Basic 0.2.CT
v0.2: Gods Always happy
(7.5 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
Pharaoh House Basic 0.1.CT
v0.1: Fullfill allmost all houses Evolve requirement.
No fire, no crime, no malaria or disease.
Come with a noManor Trigger.
(6.09 KiB) Downloaded 12 times