Legends of Ellaria

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
kelly Murphy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legends of Ellaria

Post by kelly Murphy »

Turns out those values are easily editable in the save files, which are plain text, so there's that.

Contralto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Contralto »

kelly Murphy wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:40 pm
Turns out those values are easily editable in the save files, which are plain text, so there's that.
Where are you finding the save file? I'm using Steam and Windows 10, the "My Documents/My Games/Legends of Ellaria" folder is empty, no saves or anything.

Contralto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Contralto »

Updated 30/1/2021 for version 0.7.04.02

Aight, had to create a new save after the most recent patch, so here's the relevant info on save editing. On PC Steam the saves are located: %AppData\LocalLow\Larkon Studio\Legends of Ellaria Then just browse to the version number and most recently modified save.

Open the save file(in the subfolder First Chapter/save.txt, conveniently enough) in your favorite text editor. I use Notepad++, but Windows notepad might work. Search for AttributeCumulativePoints(there should only be one instance of it in the save file) and you should jump to the area where your attribute points are stored. The line below it has "AttributeList" followed by 6 numbers - those are your attributes. feel free to pop them all to 99, or whatever. Do not modify the attributes directly, it will crash on load.

LearnedAttributePoints, LearnedProficiencyPoints, and LearnedSkillPoints should be self-explanatory, you take that number and subtract the used amount, and that is what you have available for increasing your attributes, proficiencies, or skills. I wouldn't recommend playing around with the "spent" values, as I have no idea if the game can error if there's a miscalculation somewhere.

If anyone finds where the values for gold, iron, wood, and rift stone are stored, I'd love to know. Because I've combed the file using multiple searches, and can't find shit!Also in the save folder is a file called "WorldData.txt", this has all of your resources! scroll down a bit or search for "CurrentResources", and whaddya know, all your resources including available research points are listed there in plain text. Don't edit things too high, it looks like the game recalculates some data on load but when I tried to put available research points in the thousands, I crashed on load.

Happy hacking!
Last edited by Contralto on Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

CrazyShinobi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CrazyShinobi »

Contralto wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:03 pm
If anyone finds where the values for gold, iron, wood, and rift stone are stored, I'd love to know. Because I've combed the file using multiple searches, and can't find shit!

So, don't know if you found this or not, but I did with your help actually. It is in the save file under the name "InventoryItems_CurrencyAmmounts" without the quotes, now side note. There are quite a few entries labeled this throughout the file, so trick is to know how much gold and silver(I think it's silver) you have, in my case with a new toon, you start with 12 G 20 S, so the entry I found was this. InventoryItems_CurrencyAmmounts => {{12}{20}} change that and there you go. Soon as I get more into the game I will attempt to figure out the other things.

Edit.
Necro :ph34r:

Contralto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Contralto »

CrazyShinobi wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:12 am
Contralto wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:03 pm
If anyone finds where the values for gold, iron, wood, and rift stone are stored, I'd love to know. Because I've combed the file using multiple searches, and can't find shit!

So, don't know if you found this or not, but I did with your help actually. It is in the save file under the name "InventoryItems_CurrencyAmmounts" without the quotes, now side note. There are quite a few entries labeled this throughout the file, so trick is to know how much gold and silver(I think it's silver) you have, in my case with a new toon, you start with 12 G 20 S, so the entry I found was this. InventoryItems_CurrencyAmmounts => {{12}{20}} change that and there you go. Soon as I get more into the game I will attempt to figure out the other things.

Edit.
Necro :ph34r:
Ah, thanks, But I meant building resources for building homes, barracks, and that stuff. The inventory gold and silver is just for personal equipment, which is actually fairly easy to get in game.

Contralto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Contralto »

Updated information for editing your save file
viewtopic.php?p=116590#p116590

Von_Epic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Von_Epic »

Not to necro the thread, but I hate having to keep re-searching the values, how does one find the same value each time the game is restarted? I might as well figure out how to make tables and use offsets and all that since I'm playing progressively more and more obscure games. I'm on the alpha branch 5.49.07

Thanks in advance!