Assassin's creed black flag

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
kranao8472
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Assassin's creed black flag

Post by kranao8472 »

Same as Fandaniel and others. No matter what I do/n't, the game crashes whenever Cheat Handler is activated.

Things I've tried:

- Disabled Steam overlay
- Disabled all other possible DX hooks (PXOC, nVidia CP's PhysX Visual Indicator, any and all GeForce Experience stuff, Win10's Gamebar, Discord, etc.)
- Even tried disabling the uPlay overlay.
- Saying No to Lua script.

Also, Debug and Other Scripts are non-functional.

EDIT: Wow, my head must not be on straight today. I completely missed that this thread had more than one page! Okay, after seeing the rest of the thread like I should have done, I can see that perhaps there are updates to the table that I'm not seeing for some reason. Is there an update to SunBeam's table posted earlier? If so, where?

EDIT2: It looks like there was an update. Although the game itself still reports being 1.07, I did some digging and found out the current version is actually 1.07.2! Maybe that is what's causing the crash?

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

kranao8472 wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:00 pm
Same as Fandaniel and others. No matter what I do/n't, the game crashes whenever Cheat Handler is activated.

Things I've tried:

- Disabled Steam overlay
- Disabled all other possible DX hooks (PXOC, nVidia CP's PhysX Visual Indicator, any and all GeForce Experience stuff, Win10's Gamebar, Discord, etc.)
- Even tried disabling the uPlay overlay.
- Saying No to Lua script.

Also, Debug and Other Scripts are non-functional.

EDIT: Wow, my head must not be on straight today. I completely missed that this thread had more than one page! Okay, after seeing the rest of the thread like I should have done, I can see that perhaps there are updates to the table that I'm not seeing for some reason. Is there an update to SunBeam's table posted earlier? If so, where?

EDIT2: It looks like there was an update. Although the game itself still reports being 1.07, I did some digging and found out the current version is actually 1.07.2! Maybe that is what's causing the crash?
Yeah, you can't see the attached table because of some changes on the forum, you'll need to ask Sun to post it again.

kranao8472
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kranao8472 »

jonaaa wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:08 pm
Yeah, you can't see the attached table because of some changes on the forum, you'll need to ask Sun to post it again.
Ah! Well, Sun won't need to on my account. I found an older table on my machine I'd forgotten I'd backed up already. Its in-game cheat handler and some parts of its debug stuff (mainly just Invisibility toggle) still work. So I ended up getting through that one annoying mission with that. :D

Thanks for the heads-up, though!

Nasuth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Assassin's creed black flag

Post by Nasuth »

Hi. Long time downloader, first time user on the forums. It may just be that I'm blind (legally) but I can't seem to find a way to download the table created by SunBeam which is apparently the only currently working version.

edit: Ah I see I should have read the last couple of posts, it's a forum change issue. Well unlike the person above me I don't have a back-up table so I would greatly appreciate a repost -- tho of course I understand if I don't get one. :)
Last edited by Nasuth on Tue May 26, 2020 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Nasuth wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 11:59 pm
I would greatly appreciate a repost
Reposted here and here.