Cheater
Cheater

Re: The Universim v30

Post by qu3L »

fantomas wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:43 pm
Gaons wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:23 pm
so i'm a steam user and as you said, is not working, at all btw. there is any chance to solve this stem user problem?
Hi :)

I'm sorry to hear. :(

But I just can't believe that none of them do not work, even for a steam user. Plus, you have the user @ramonchk who's also a steam user and he said that previously script that I posted worked just fine.

But nvm, tell me which ones do not work and I'll try to show you how to check the code in your game and compare it to my script and edit what's needed. ;)
It's not working for me either and I am a Steam user. Max Creator points and instant research

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

qu3L wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:27 pm
It's not working for me either and I am a Steam user. Max Creator points and instant research
But the others do, right? Plus, these are the only two options that did not need updating :lol:

Nvm, if you want to take your chance, this is how to do it (I show you here how to check 'Unlock All Buildings' script from previous cheat table in the new game update):

https://youtu.be/vFQ7eGO2p8c

Do the same with others scripts and in each new game update as long as it does not work properly. And this with ALL my games scripts!! :lol: :P

Gaons
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gaons »

fantomas wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:11 pm
qu3L wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:27 pm
But the others do, right? Plus, these are the only two options that did not need updating :lol:

Nvm, if you want to take your chance, this is how to do it (I show you here how to check 'Unlock All Buildings' script from previous cheat table in the new game update):

https://youtu.be/vFQ7eGO2p8c

Do the same with others scripts and in each new game update as long as it does not work properly. And this with ALL my games scripts!! :lol: :P
its really nice of your part sharing how to do by our own, but i tried a couple of times and my games crashes, guess i dont know properly to set it. i'm trying with research perk. i change values to what is show in memory but game crashes when i select a research.

and btw, i didnt found where is that first update for 30.23398. i downloaded the one from your main post about updates and from one in the middle of the posts, both didnt work.
ty in advance for your attention =)

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Gaons wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:46 pm
i'm trying with research perk. i change values to what is show in memory but game crashes when i select a research.
Go to address Game.Research:Perk:get_RequiredTime and tell if you see an opcode that looks like this: movsxd rax,dword ptr [rax+00000088]. It would probably be another offset that 88 but the goal is to find something similar and close to Game.Research:Perk:get_RequiredTime+f

I know it can appear as a hard exercise but once you would understand how to do it, you'll find the thing so easy. ;)

Gaons
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gaons »

fantomas wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:28 pm
Gaons wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:46 pm
i'm trying with research perk. i change values to what is show in memory but game crashes when i select a research.
Go to address Game.Research:Perk:get_RequiredTime and tell if you see an opcode that looks like this: movsxd rax,dword ptr [rax+00000088]. It would probably be another offset that 88 but the goal is to find something similar and close to Game.Research:Perk:get_RequiredTime+f

I know it can appear as a hard exercise but once you would understand how to do it, you'll find the thing so easy. ;)
i tried that, now i could research 1 perk fast, the second one the game crashed again. lol

so, i open cheat, hook game, open table, open memory, open script. search for requiredtime line, it shows as you said, 88 and +f. in the script i change both from f+3 to f and keep 84 for first and 88 for second. is it right?

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Gaons wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:53 pm
i tried that, now i could research 1 perk fast, the second one the game crashed again. lol

so, i open cheat, hook game, open table, open memory, open script. search for requiredtime line, it shows as you said, 88 and +f. in the script i change both from f+3 to f and keep 84 for first and 88 for second. is it right?
Sorry but I didn't understand... You're saying that the code in the script is the same as in your game? If that's true then you have nothing to do. :)

And do not touch in that +3, it is pointing to the byte to be changed.

Gaons
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gaons »

fantomas wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:27 pm
Gaons wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:53 pm

Sorry but I didn't understand... You're saying that the code in the script is the same as in your game? If that's true then you have nothing to do. :)

And do not touch in that +3, it is pointing to the byte to be changed.
hmmm, when i do not try to change, the game doesnt crash, but reasearch perk fast doesnt work, despite show the values for enabled

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Gaons wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:42 am
hmmm, when i do not try to change, the game doesnt crash, but reasearch perk fast doesnt work, despite show the values for enabled
Are you playing in Creator Mode or are you using Creator Mode script? The research perk does not work in this mode.

Gaons
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gaons »

fantomas wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:21 am
Gaons wrote:
Are you playing in Creator Mode or are you using Creator Mode script? The research perk does not work in this mode.
nope, using start new life. dont like much of creators mode

KamikazeSFA
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: The Universim v28

Post by KamikazeSFA »

@fantomas The Steam version is also on 30.23498, if you need an steam version to fix it, i could provide you with my steam account for the matter.

Just hit me up if you want :D

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: The Universim v28

Post by fantomas »

KamikazeSFA wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:13 pm
@fantomas The Steam version is also on 30.23498, if you need an steam version to fix it, i could provide you with my steam account for the matter.

Just hit me up if you want :D
Hey, that would be cool - I'm definitely up for. ;)

Mrt19
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mrt19 »

Gaons wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:10 am
fantomas wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:21 am
Gaons wrote:
nope, using start new life. dont like much of creators mode
same

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: The Universim v31

Post by fantomas »

Zelil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zelil »

Unfortunately on the steam version does not work. In particular, creator points is decreased after use.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Zelil wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:30 am
Unfortunately on the steam version does not work. In particular, creator points is decreased after use.
I guess it was expected. :(

Maybe you can try to edit the script on your own - Check the video that I posted previously.