[REQ]The Universim BETA

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQ]The Universim BETA

Post by MasterVegito »

Does anyone have a save with all traits unlocked?

ishist
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ishist »

gmax17 wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:01 pm
bullooka wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:39 am
Is age limit to 20 removed, cant find it in latest CT. of gmax17
Yes, it had a negative impact on learning
Sadly, just like in real life, those stuck at 20 years old never finish their education or amount to anything. I wound up with an entire planet full of Frat Nuggets. Then when I turned it off hoping they would get educated they all died in the span of minutes when their lifespan eventually ran out. I went from over 130 nugs to 14 in 5 minutes. Good times.

gmax17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gmax17 »

New is infinite life, infinite fish and learning points as pointers for choosing what you want to do. A little tip: please wait a bit or the values will only come when someone is at school. (on the multi there is a drop down menu, just double click on this value)

you can only own one school

I've tried to make friends with the warehouse, I haven't noticed any negative things yet, but as soon as I come across them I'll take a closer look, until then I've adjusted small things. have fun with it

code customization
Attachments
The Universim 1.0.00.46205.CT
(31.74 KiB) Downloaded 577 times
Last edited by gmax17 on Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bullooka
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bullooka »

ishist wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:54 am
gmax17 wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:01 pm
bullooka wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:39 am
Is age limit to 20 removed, cant find it in latest CT. of gmax17
Yes, it had a negative impact on learning
Sadly, just like in real life, those stuck at 20 years old never finish their education or amount to anything. I wound up with an entire planet full of Frat Nuggets. Then when I turned it off hoping they would get educated they all died in the span of minutes when their lifespan eventually ran out. I went from over 130 nugs to 14 in 5 minutes. Good times.
Agreed, they also was unusable for me, tried it with new game. my population raised from 8 to 40-60 but only the 8 was showing in nugget list.

gmax17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gmax17 »

infinite water is new

a few small adjustments (i don't know if these will work)
Attachments
(25.85 KiB) Downloaded 465 times

FATHER208
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FATHER208 »

Can someone make something that soleves the planet issues during the space age

obviousplant
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by obviousplant »

Sorry if this was explained in the thread and I missed it, but how exactly do I use the god powers cheat? As of rn, it sets it to 5000 visually but doesn't actually work when I try to use them.

gmax17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gmax17 »

So, I've revisited everything now. I got stuck at some points, but no matter. Here's the final version of the tablet.

I've added some features like:

Disabling cheats when exiting the application (displays a text message box asking if you really want to end all cheats and then a message that they have been deactivated).
Otherwise, the scripts have been reviewed again, and some changes have been made:

Health
Hunger
Thirst
Stamina
No water consumption by buildings
No power consumption by buildings
Infinite god power (I have revised the old script and inserted a new one that should not lead to negative behavior or other issues)
School Learning Pointer <--- Pointer for schools (may have some bugs, so please have only one school or university in the city, adjusts a multiplier to different values, and provides direct point modification)
MAX Warehouse <--- There may be negative entries here, but I haven't encountered any issues yet
New MAX Warehouse Experimental <--- This is a modified script, so choose which one you want to use
Discovery Points
Instant Building
Infinite Fish on Planet
Infinite Water on Planet
Infinite Underground Resource [Experiment]
I have extensively tested this table and can say that I can release it. Have fun with it!
Attachments
(25.51 KiB) Downloaded 497 times

bullooka
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bullooka »

obviousplant wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:27 pm
Sorry if this was explained in the thread and I missed it, but how exactly do I use the god powers cheat? As of rn, it sets it to 5000 visually but doesn't actually work when I try to use them.
worked for me, maybe try the different table version.

bullooka
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bullooka »

gmax17 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:42 pm
So, I've revisited everything now. I got stuck at some points, but no matter. Here's the final version of the tablet.

Disabling cheats when exiting the application (displays a text message box asking if you really want to end all cheats and then a message that they have been deactivated).
Otherwise, the scripts have been reviewed again, and some changes have been made:

Health
Hunger
Thirst
Stamina
Infinite god power (I have revised the old script and inserted a new one that should not lead to negative behavior or other issues)
School Learning Pointer <--- Pointer for schools (may have some bugs, so please have only one school or university in the city, adjusts a multiplier to different values, and provides direct point modification)
MAX Warehouse <--- There may be negative entries here, but I haven't encountered any issues yet
New MAX Warehouse Experimental <--- This is a modified script, so choose which one you want to use
Discovery Points
Instant Building
Infinite Fish on Planet
Infinite Water on Planet
I have extensively tested this table and can say that I can release it. Have fun with it!
Is it possible to add pointers for all warehouse resource? so we can edit each resource seperately.

gmax17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gmax17 »

bullooka wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:01 pm
gmax17 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:42 pm

Health
Hunger
Thirst
Stamina
Discovery Points
Instant Building
Infinite Fish on Planet
Infinite Water on Planet
Is it possible to add pointers for all warehouse resource? so we can edit each resource seperately.
so you mean you want a pointer for all resources in the game the question is what makes you want to find these resources and enter them in the table

another question is why has nobody done this yet ?

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

Any chance you can find a method for unlocking tech paths that are locked from other choices?

gmax17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gmax17 »

updated to the latest version and added fast upgrade, this point I have combined with the fast build (i.e. fast build and fast upgrade is written in one)
Attachments
The Universim 1.0.00.46249.CT
(51.62 KiB) Downloaded 742 times

wibos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wibos »

Im using health cheat but i cant save the game after that allways have bugged nuggeds, am i doing something wrong?

gmax17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gmax17 »

wibos wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:31 pm
Im using health cheat but i cant save the game after that allways have bugged nuggeds, am i doing something wrong?
You are not doing anything wrong, I have noticed that this point somehow does not work as it should and can also crash the game, I have tried to fix this error but somehow it remains