[Request] Detroit: Become Human

Post by SErAphLi »

Game Name: Detroit: Become Human
Game Engine: Don't know
Game Version: Latest Steam Version
Options Required: Player Position and Rotation
Steam Website:
Other Info:

I am trying to implement a program to control the protagonist in "Detroit: Become Human" to move to specific locations. Considering the need to move to specific locations, I am trying to use Cheat Engine to obtain the current coordinates of the character, hoping this could assist an external program in controlling the protagonist. I followed a tutorial to find the character's coordinates.

Initially, I was unable to obtain accurate coordinate information in the game, nor did I know the orientation of the axes when moving on a plane. So, I used the chapter "The Painter" to find the data because in this chapter the character can move from the first floor to the second floor. By increasing and decreasing, I found a certain value. This value is around -3 on the first floor and around 20 on the second floor. However, changing this value does not directly affect the character. I tried to see which address was writing to this address, but when the value changed, the whole program crashed. Also, I did not see values for the other two axes in nearby addresses.
I am quite confused at the moment, so I am seeking help here. Alternatively, if anyone has better methods, please feel free to share them with me. My ultimate goal is to obtain the position and orientation of the character in the game for subsequent control.