Noobzor
Noobzor

[REQUEST]The Walking Dead No man Land

Post by COOKIEDIMSOM »

Game Name:The Walking Dead No man Land
Game Engine:Unity(Eh, I am not sure?)
Game Version:6.8.0.1085
Option Required:Unlimited Gold, Unlimited Radio
Guys,I have played this game almost six years,and now,this game s offical published the PC version. So I tried cheat engine for it but in vain. If anybody can reach the above option which I offer, trust me, the game playing will become very playable! Additionally, for now this game was only can be played on PC s EPIC.
Good luck, Table Makers or Hackers, I am looking forward to your result!

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [REQUEST]The Walking Dead No man Land

Post by BabyGroot »

Online game?

COOKIEDIMSOM
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by COOKIEDIMSOM »

Yes.Yes, but to be honest, it's not uncommon to hack online games, such as Genshin Impact and Star Wars:BattleFront2,cheat engine all have their correspond table to tamper. So I'd like you to consider using the cheat engine to modify the game. Seriously, I've wanted to play a modified version of this game for a long time. So please!

COOKIEDIMSOM
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by COOKIEDIMSOM »

BabyGroot wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:03 pm
Online game?
Please,I really want to experience this game s modify version! Do you know why? That's because the save of the game I was playing was destroyed in an accident and I can't find it again.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

COOKIEDIMSOM wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:41 pm
Yes.Yes, but to be honest, it's not uncommon to hack online games, such as Genshin Impact and Star Wars:BattleFront2,cheat engine all have their correspond table to tamper. So I'd like you to consider using the cheat engine to modify the game. Seriously, I've wanted to play a modified version of this game for a long time. So please!
Whilst I know Genshin Impact is an online game, Star Wars: Battlefront 2 is not a good example because it has a whole campaign.

You're asking for cheats for a mobile game that is almost guaranteed to be server-sided. The reason Genshin Impact is hackable is because it stores certain things client-side which allows them to be modified.

Regardless, this is a SINGLE-PLAYER cheat request place.

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

COOKIEDIMSOM wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:41 pm
As (Rhark) said.
This game is all server side.

Example: you get character health and you change it to 1000 after that you let your character be hit by a monster,
see your health will change to 1000 (this is just a visual) and when your health drops to 2, the game will be disconnected from the server.
So you don't expect much from this game.

COOKIEDIMSOM
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by COOKIEDIMSOM »

Sorry, I don't know why I couldn't log in the other day. But now it works. So now let me tell you about my own hacking process!
1. Like a beginner, use cheat engine to modify data in the game, wait for the value to change, and then use the cheat engine to modify the value to the desired amount. Then, enthusiastically purchase items, but find them invalid and fail.
2. Previously, I played a multiplayer robbery game called PayDay 3. Some of the weapons in the game were very powerful, but they were not something that the game characters could use from the beginning. Later, a friend of mine shared with me a network packet capture software called Fiddler, and I used this software to modify game data and achieve the goal I wanted. So I used it to crack this game, after all, this game is an online game. But when I hacked in, I found that there were no values for me to modify, or there were only values that I didn't notice, so this method failed.
3. Use the cracking websites found on the Internet to modify them. Those websites seem to be very effective, but they actually need Human verification. And I got stuck in this area, so this method also failed.
Based on the above reasons, I came to this forum to seek help.

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

Quit discussing piracy.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17

COOKIEDIMSOM
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by COOKIEDIMSOM »

Send wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:42 pm
Quit discussing piracy.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17
Ok, ok, fine. But.... its just....so....ah.....[sigh]
Thats right, its... its... all my fault, all my fault...

The online games next door are all fine, but this one is not. The one I proposed is banned...【sigh】 It's okay, that's normal, it's human nature.