[Request] BORE BLASTERS

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Snoop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[Request] BORE BLASTERS

Post by Snoop »

BORE BLASTERS - Steam Version

Option Requied : Infinite Fuel - Infinite Barrier - Infinite Gems - Always Full Power Bar
Thanks ! ^_^

FriGiN
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Request] BORE BLASTERS

Post by FriGiN »

i second this request!

LIOBOSS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LIOBOSS »

i tried, but it seems game must have some kind of integrity check ..it's way beyond my skills.
The game freeze every time i make a script or change code in memory....

gems value is easy to find just after the first island at the upgrade menu...it's double...set to 100 000 000 and you'll be able to buy all upgrades....which makes the game a lot easier

Hauwexis
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hauwexis »

3rd Request

Snoop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Snoop »

LIOBOSS wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:39 am
i tried, but it seems game must have some kind of integrity check ..it's way beyond my skills.
The game freeze every time i make a script or change code in memory....

gems value is easy to find just after the first island at the upgrade menu...it's double...set to 100 000 000 and you'll be able to buy all upgrades....which makes the game a lot easier
ok, thanks for the help, I'll try ;)

xacegod
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xacegod »

The upgrades are of the type double, so you can upgrade lvl1 search 1, then upgrade to 2 search for 2, repeat until you find 1 value and set it to value bigger than 30. I did this for most values, except for armor since it has a visual representation and it might break the game. Also setting range a lot bigger than max may make the game lag with proper pickups in the game, so don't go overboard.
If you go left and right it will update the values on screen to see how strong currently the upgrade is, and have fun.
Please note that this is permanent as there is no chance to later find these values (maybe with a pointer, if someone is willing).

patka
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by patka »

I tried to make pointer, but to no avail....unfortunately, I couldn't make a table that keeps the values ​​for every game

Here is some help:
All values are in double. The first picture is the levels of upgrades and their values.
Spoiler
If, say, you haven't upgraded anything in the main menu, you have to search for the 'Base' values.
These values ​​are always integers. (second picture).
Spoiler
If you find one, you need to examine them to see which one you need. The third and fourth picture shows the approximate location of the values. But the position of the values ​​will change almost every time it is started...randomly
Spoiler
Spoiler
Add these eight values ​​to the table, set them to the desired value, then freeze.
Fuel can also be found and frozen. After taking control of the ship, pause the game and search for 'Unknown initial value' (Value Type: Double)-> unpause -> wait 1-2 sec -> pause again -> Next Scan -> etc. Once you have the value, add it to the table and freeze it. Until you exit the game, all these values ​​will be available.
Other upgrades can also be modified. The axe, the plasma orb, etc.
For example, with the axe you need to find how many pieces are circulating around you, then upgrade and search for the new amount, so you can easily find the value. Add it to the table and freeze it

I hope I could help...

bugmenot123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bugmenot123 »

Another approach is to edit save file, which turned out to be rather simple. To do this you'll need a hex editor (I prefer 010 Editor, but you may use whatever you like) that can show hex values as types of data. In or case all necessary values are stored as Little-Endian Double. The save file is located at C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\8bitskull_bore_blasters.

Example: to change max fuel (aka seconds until fuel tank is empty) open save file and find text "max_fuel". Then look for next occurrence of hex values "04 03" - this is a separator (I believe it determines type of next variable, so 0401 is bool?, 0403 is double, 0407 is Vector3 or 3 floats etc.). 8 hex values before separator represent level number of corresponding upgrade. So, if you have 1 level of fuel tank upgrade, your 8 hex values will look like "00 00 00 00 00 00 F0 3F", if you have level 10 fuel tank, they'll look like "00 00 00 00 00 00 24 40", and at level 100 they'll look like "00 00 00 00 00 00 59 40".

The game does not check if upgrade is over 10 level, so it'll stay at whatever value you assign it to, even if you upgrade something else in-game.
This way it'll be possible to make a simple program to easily edit these values, or even to "buy" upgrades over 10 level spending money (if you want to keep it fair).