Post by rikkai »

can anyone unlock Brock LesnarS please?

thank you so much

MagnusOZi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [Request] WWE 2K24

Post by MagnusOZi »

way it is currently looking if working traine or table comes into play we might have to play in complete offline by disabling internet as if online and detects any sort of cheat client it kicks you out before you even get to the main menu @_@

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

Their anticheat looks for `IsDebuggerPresent` via kernel32.dll and checks for any memory editing software. If you're quick enough, editing attribute points is doable.

1) In MyRise, navigate to the Attribute Point menu.
2) Alt+Tab out and launch CE.
3) Attach CE to game.
4) Search [4 Bytes] for your attribute points. Spend. Search. Edit.
5) Back out of menu and enter the Settings menu, change something like 'blood' or 'entrance' to Off/On, save. This will save your edit before the game closes and throws the CoC page.
Last edited by Send on Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

fileg0pher
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fileg0pher »

I sure hope someone finds a way for v.1.03 now that its out...
btw- and damn that security! Please let me know if any progress!
Last edited by fileg0pher on Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

rizkywingrove
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rizkywingrove »

Leaving my Hiraishin Kunai here in case some brilliant minds here able to pull it of

rambo99jose
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by rambo99jose »

Attribute points is just a 4 byte value

RavenOvNadir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RavenOvNadir »

I never tried using cheat engine on my own, but I was able to max out my MyRise character no problem. I had the game in offline mode, attached the process to CE, made the first scan, then used a few points, made the second scan, found the value and edited it - and it worked. Seriously that was my first time using CE on my own. Saved the game, restarted it completely with CE off and everything was there. Maxed out 97 OVR. character. No problem with this one whatsoever. And that was the only cheat I wanted. Thanks @send - I did it after reading your post.

jjfuegoas1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jjfuegoas1 »

someone knows how to unlock bianca belair and rhea ripley without buying deluxe edition before was a table I have a undetected cheat engine if someone knows what codes needs for unlock all dlc characters like 2k23 or 2k22

wewiuo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wewiuo »

dude how did you get undetected cheat engine, please help me ill really appreciate you brother pleaseee

Ilovemods
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ilovemods »

jjfuegoas1 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:28 am
someone knows how to unlock bianca belair and rhea ripley without buying deluxe edition before was a table I have a undetected cheat engine if someone knows what codes needs for unlock all dlc characters like 2k23 or 2k22
I as well have the undetected CE that lets you bypass 2k games AC soley, but sadly having a hell of a time finding enemy health to make a one hit drain enemy health bar script like the other wwe 2k titles that others have contributed on here in the past with. I just want to speed run through my faction's single player to unlock all the superstars locked behind that mode. Anyway, anyone can point me in the right direction would be most appreciated. Btw interestingly enough scans are not coming up with anything unchanged increase and decrease value and such bringing no results at all to have a starting point.

digigodgamer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by digigodgamer »

Ilovemods wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:43 pm
jjfuegoas1 wrote:
I as well have the undetected CE that lets you bypass 2k games AC soley, but sadly having a hell of a time finding enemy health to make a one hit drain enemy health bar script like the other wwe 2k titles that others have contributed on here in the past with. I just want to speed run through my faction's single player to unlock all the superstars locked behind that mode. Anyway, anyone can point me in the right direction would be most appreciated. Btw interestingly enough scans are not coming up with anything unchanged increase and decrease value and such bringing no results at all to have a starting point.

how do you search for that? i think it be easier to find the special and finisher and stamina to reverse everything ?

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

Ilovemods wrote:
jjfuegoas1 wrote:
Managed to get a debugger attached using a UDCE. But the opcodes/instructions used are way out of my league.

kosagar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kosagar »

I have created this video by using the tips from the comments and other stuff this one works for my rise stats.

Ratopus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ratopus »

Ilovemods wrote:
jjfuegoas1 wrote:
I've been working on making my CE undetected but 2k AC keeps getting mine i'm trying to bypass it specifically if you have any tips on that i'd love you forever

RavenOvNadir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RavenOvNadir »

Honestly - i have no idea why for some it is detected, for some it isn't. As I said the only thing I did was to go offline in Steam. And bear in mind I only wanted to edit skill points. Possibly the game is more careful when it comes to matches than menus.