[Request] We Are Football 2024

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
maestro1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] We Are Football 2024

Post by maestro1 »

no version of ct files works from this 3 here. 1 time the 1.0 actionpoints but now nothing. i load cheat. i take we are, than ct file. than activate. than change value nothing :(

Saucison78
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Saucison78 »

Luxorserg47 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:26 pm
Saucison78 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:27 am
I managed to find a way to add "bank balance" pretty easily.

Step 1: go to the stadium tab on top, now click club grounds and click extend.

Step 2: now find a building you want to cheat with, it has to have more than 4 possible slots for building, you can click the second picture in the top right corner and use the Youth Boarding School Floor.

Step 3: Place one of them down (do not click confirm) now in cheat engine search for the value of the building you selected (in this case 300,000) under 4 bytes, you should have about 4-10k results, highlight them all and change the values of all the addresses to 1.

Step 4: now remove the building you put down in removal mode, and place 10 buildings and now each building of the Youth Boarding School Floor should only cost you 1 currency to place, (DO not click confirm).

Step 5: now go back to cheat engine and search next scan for the values you changed the building to which in this case is 1, add all those selected addresses to the list below and now change the values to something high like 999999999, now you want to go back to removal mode and remove all the buildings you queued for building and hit Confirm after you removed them all, take a look at your Bank Balance and clap your hands.
as an option, but why complicate it if you can use the method of building stands from the first part: faster and easier
It\s not complicated at all, just looks that way when explaining it, it does matter which part you use, the Youth Boarding School has 25 slots which means you can place down 25 buildings and remove them to get more balance that way, also 300k gives you less addresses than 40k from the solar power station. Switching tabs requires one click of a button, if you find that complicated then thats you.

faridamirfr95
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by faridamirfr95 »

ned_is_dead wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:05 pm
Was someone able to find players level progress?

[Link]
i found 2 byte work but it only increase 1 star

Luxorserg47
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Luxorserg47 »

Spoiler
Saucison78 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:29 pm
Luxorserg47 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:26 pm
Saucison78 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:27 am
I managed to find a way to add "bank balance" pretty easily.

Step 1: go to the stadium tab on top, now click club grounds and click extend.

Step 2: now find a building you want to cheat with, it has to have more than 4 possible slots for building, you can click the second picture in the top right corner and use the Youth Boarding School Floor.

Step 3: Place one of them down (do not click confirm) now in cheat engine search for the value of the building you selected (in this case 300,000) under 4 bytes, you should have about 4-10k results, highlight them all and change the values of all the addresses to 1.

Step 4: now remove the building you put down in removal mode, and place 10 buildings and now each building of the Youth Boarding School Floor should only cost you 1 currency to place, (DO not click confirm).

Step 5: now go back to cheat engine and search next scan for the values you changed the building to which in this case is 1, add all those selected addresses to the list below and now change the values to something high like 999999999, now you want to go back to removal mode and remove all the buildings you queued for building and hit Confirm after you removed them all, take a look at your Bank Balance and clap your hands.
as an option, but why complicate it if you can use the method of building stands from the first part: faster and easier
It\s not complicated at all, just looks that way when explaining it, it does matter which part you use, the Youth Boarding School has 25 slots which means you can place down 25 buildings and remove them to get more balance that way, also 300k gives you less addresses than 40k from the solar power station. Switching tabs requires one click of a button, if you find that complicated then thats you.
[/quote]

I didn’t say your method is critically complicated, only that there is a simpler and faster way, these are different things.
What really surprised me was that people need action points, training points and money, although about the first part there is information on hacking money, and all points can be hacked easily and quickly.
Why are people so helpless that they don’t try to take a little time to figure it out on their own?
There are really important functions that cannot be hacked by a simple scan, but here we only hope that notpikachu will be interested in this game again or another table creator will appear who is interested in the game.

tekknen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tekknen »

Polished Version
Attachments
waf2024.CT
Game V3.10
(502.75 KiB) Downloaded 362 times
waf2024.CT
++Staff Editor ++Better Manager Editor
(104.9 KiB) Downloaded 891 times
waf2024.CT
(59.91 KiB) Downloaded 690 times
Last edited by tekknen on Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:57 am, edited 6 times in total.

Luxorserg47
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Luxorserg47 »

tekknen wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:16 pm
added a player editor and some scripts
thanks a lot! The max boost function will save a lot of time.
I want to warn you that after game update 1 an unpleasant bug appeared if you use it often "Reshuffle training options" then after leveling up the player’s 4th or 5th skill, one of the skills will become “unknown” and this cannot be corrected by loading

sidduu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sidduu »

Luxorserg47 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:27 pm
tekknen wrote:
thanks a lot! The max boost function will save a lot of time.
I want to warn you that after game update 1 an unpleasant bug appeared if you use it often "Reshuffle training options" then after leveling up the player’s 4th or 5th skill, one of the skills will become “unknown” and this cannot be corrected by loading
Got the bug, the game stops responding if you use the reshuffle training option too many times, had to force close the game

Hassrabaal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hassrabaal »

I get the impression, that most scripts stop working after a while.
My workaround is to edit the training point early in the game to 1 billlion, so you don't run out of them any time soon. Action point and money (I use private money and one budget for all) can be rescanned with a little work.

I will test the player editor ond skripts of tekknen later. Already exited :-)

Cheating, in my opinion, is the easy way to success. So for people only interested in the effects it should be easy to use. For people interested in boggling around with the game and values and so on... it's the process of getting to cheat what is possible. So everyone here can get what they want. Different opinions can be discussed and should be respected.

Peace!

Hassrabaal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hassrabaal »

tekknen wrote:
I like it. Though Action points, training points, interest and popularity don't seem to work with my save (season 2).

sidduu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sidduu »

tekknen wrote:

new script is added manger editor
Changing Injury Proneness stat during injury, makes the player injured for infinite amount of time, with no scope of recovery. Had to boot out 5 players due to it

tekknen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tekknen »

Hassrabaal wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:29 am
tekknen wrote:
I like it. Though Action points, training points, interest and popularity don't seem to work with my save (season 2).
sorry i'm @ version 1.00

tekknen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tekknen »

sidduu wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:39 am
tekknen wrote:

new script is added manger editor
Changing Injury Proneness stat during injury, makes the player injured for infinite amount of time, with no scope of recovery. Had to boot out 5 players due to it
sorry to hear this i will check it up

djkunn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by djkunn »

tekknen wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:09 pm
Hassrabaal wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:29 am
tekknen wrote:
sorry i'm @ version 1.00
Any chance you can look how to trigger the son to join your club?
I think each time you play football with your son it increases the chance to trigger that event.... will be nice to look into that script next :D
And thanks for the ct :D

Saucison78
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Saucison78 »

tekknen wrote:
Polished Version
Thanks again, the editor is amazing.

bramieri69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bramieri69 »

tekknen wrote:
Polished Version
If you want to add the option, Manager money is areunion.dll+C6ED50 - Double.