Re: [REQUEST] Pacific Drive

Post by Helliance »

+1

frozenheal
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by frozenheal »

im finding 4byte values for stuff in the inventory but if you change it - game crashes
damn

VirtualDJ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VirtualDJ »

+1

does it have a security mechanism to avoid changing item values in the inventory...

FriGiN
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FriGiN »

+1

rolandgriswold
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rolandgriswold »

+1 i mainly want an inf durability for tools

Fenekie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Fenekie »

+1

Domar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Domar »

+1 Infinite Tool Durability would be great

lemaun
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lemaun »

+1

Drkennith
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Drkennith »

I was able to find and lock the durability values of the equipment, but it seems all the other values crash the game if you modify them. I found it with unknown scans. Its 4 bytes.

ishist
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ishist »

Drkennith wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:34 pm
I was able to find and lock the durability values of the equipment, but it seems all the other values crash the game if you modify them. I found it with unknown scans. Its 4 bytes.
What was the durability value range? That might save us some time. Thanks.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

ishist wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:52 pm
What was the durability value range? That might save us some time. Thanks.
You can see what the tool's max durability is if you look at it in your inventory (where it says Durability). Scan between 1 and the Max in 4 Bytes (Fast Scan off). Then decrease the durability, scan for decreased value & repeat until you find the one that affects it. Note that if you change the value you need to do something to affect the durability in-game to see it update visually and that's when you know it is the correct one.

I had a horrific time trying to make a script that grabs every equipped tool's durability.

As for items, if you are scanning for the "quantity" then you will get nowhere but crashing. The value you are finding is the quantity of the Array and editing that does nothing but crash your game.

Items are complicated in this and I was not able to figure anything out.

Feel free to give this a go. Only the editors are "paid" - feel free to use the HOTKEYS. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=27880

MrTree
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MrTree »

If you look inside the save file, its a SAVC file type, pretty much a binary file of JSON. There is a "RecipeCraftingMultiplier", and a bunch of other things like "bInvulnerablePlayer", and other fun debug flags, as well as the Stable, Unstable and Corrupted energy values. Unfortunately I haven't figured out how to re-generate a valid hash, so that the save file gets read and accepted.

However if we could figure out a way to capture and change these values as they are read from the save file, then you could have pretty much full control over items, as its just a matter of copying the object in the array in the save file.

zolambarkudak
Cheater
Cheater

Post by zolambarkudak »

MrTree wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:25 pm
If you look inside the save file, its a SAVC file type, pretty much a binary file of JSON. There is a "RecipeCraftingMultiplier", and a bunch of other things like "bInvulnerablePlayer", and other fun debug flags, as well as the Stable, Unstable and Corrupted energy values. Unfortunately I haven't figured out how to re-generate a valid hash, so that the save file gets read and accepted.

However if we could figure out a way to capture and change these values as they are read from the save file, then you could have pretty much full control over items, as its just a matter of copying the object in the array in the save file.
Most of flags in the save file can be changed via in game settings, they are under "gameplay" section. Stuff like player damage, player death, and car damage disables achievements though.

olifr
Cheater
Cheater

Post by olifr »

Be careful with the Settings i change some thing or switch it to less annoying settings. I prefer more the story than wasting to much time with other things. With Changing the settings i got a situation where there is a bug that is game breaking. It happen early in the game. There were just no indicators anymore. So no guide what to do next and until i saw a video of another player i didnt realize that that game was broken. I went back to default and had to play anything again. Anyway...

Thanks to all who worked for free & fun in their spare time. Maybe some can share their findings here.

"Health"
is a float and the numbers are like they are displayed. So 100 = 100 /80=80. Only a float instead of a "4 byte" value.
Jump of the roof and you loose around 20. Search "Value between" and after that find some Pointers.

"Max Health" 4 Bytes higher is the "max" Value.
So if you want a max health of 200 just set both values to 200 (float).

Another way might be a console. Its only "Unreal Engine 4" and there is a unlocker for that. I had no time to check but i think there is a console. There is a lot of plain text in the bigger Exe file that indicates that. God & Fly & Ghost & teleport seem to be possible.

So have fun....and share if you want ;-)