[REQUEST] Granblue Fantasy Versus: Rising

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
deary5
Cheater
Cheater

[REQUEST] Granblue Fantasy Versus: Rising

Post by deary5 »

A request for the sequel to unlock all items through ridiculous online exp. The system to get items/weapons on the sequel is s**k, need help to unlock all through exp perhaps.

kingsleyzz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [REQUEST] Granblue Fantasy Versus: Rising

Post by kingsleyzz »

Really wish for a trainer that can help with increasing the gold so we can buy the skins etc.

Evilmouette
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Evilmouette »

Yeah something to increase gold and buy skins would be great

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Gold/rupee is server sided. Only way around is an EXP cheat of some sort as (almost) all the rupee shop stuff is unlockable by levelling up.

Chip_DMG
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Chip_DMG »

It is my first time posting a cheat engine table. I am still learning so it probably has errors.
Gold is server sided and I think XP too. I found XP address and changed it but even tho it displayed I had more XP, my level would still be the same and I was gaining the same amount of XP per battle. I do not understand the color address behavior, I found the pointer to it but it sometimes work and 99% of the time my character texture do not load, so it gets all black. Hopefully we can get a better table, I would really like someone to help me with Color, Weapons and Costume values (game has a free version if someone is willing to help).

I also have the ID of all stages (including RPG only ones) and songs but I do not know how to format this post properly (I will learn that) in order to post all IDs. I used them online and it works perfectly without desync (Stage #125 is specially cool). It is necessary to open the Stage script and edit the number to the desired stage (I dont know how to make presets in order for it to be easier to use).

I also can not select avatars locked behind full game. It always goes back to Gran(Casual).
Attachments
GBVSR.CT
(409.9 KiB) Downloaded 1458 times
Last edited by Chip_DMG on Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pda199100
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pda199100 »

Can anyone creates a table with infinite HP/Energy and skill CD? Idc about gold and exp cuz I only play story and arcade tho :roll:

deary5
Cheater
Cheater

Post by deary5 »

Chip_DMG wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:15 pm
It is my first time posting a cheat engine table. I am still learning so it probably has errors.
Gold is server sided and I think XP too. I found XP address and changed it but even tho it displayed I had more XP, my level would still be the same and I was gaining the same amount of XP per battle. I do not understand the color address behavior, I found the pointer to it but it sometimes work and 99% of the time my character texture do not load, so it gets all black. Hopefully we can get a better table, I would really like someone to help me with Color, Weapons and Costume values (game has a free version if someone is willing to help).

I also have the ID of all stages (including RPG only ones) and songs but I do not know how to format this post properly (I will learn that) in order to post all IDs. I used them online and it works perfectly without desync (Stage #125 is specially cool). It is necessary to open the Stage script and edit the number to the desired stage (I dont know how to make presets in order for it to be easier to use).

I also can not select avatars locked behind full game. It always goes back to Gran(Casual).
Have you tried with Tenoke/pirated version?

When i chwck the box and changed the value to 500 my controller is freeze.

Chip_DMG
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Chip_DMG »

Which box did you check ?

Chip_DMG
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Chip_DMG »

Okay, I just updated the table. Way easier to use now.
All Characters + Locked Stages /Any Story Mode Stages + Locked Musics / Any Music in Battle (Even from Story or Menus).
P1 Infinite Health, P2 Instant/CPU Instant Kill, Stop Timer.
All of these except P1/P2 Health and Stop Timer work Online and Offline.
Instructions are within the file.

Vabel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vabel »

Chip_DMG wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:38 pm
All Characters + Locked Stages /Any Story Mode Stages + Locked Musics / Any Music in Battle (Even from Story or Menus).
Hi, sorry if this is a dumb question, but how I can check the ones from the "(Training)" and the last three options (P1 Infinite Health, p2 Instant Kill = Alt +1, Stop Timer)? The game allowed me to check/uncheck every other options just fine except those specific ones. I've tried entering the Training mode, Arcade and Versus mode and it still refuses to work no matter the mode I choose. Most likely I'm doing something wrong.

Chip_DMG
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Chip_DMG »

Vabel wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:23 pm
Chip_DMG wrote:
Hi, sorry if this is a dumb question, but how I can check the ones from the "(Training)" and the last three options (P1 Infinite Health, p2 Instant Kill = Alt +1, Stop Timer)? The game allowed me to check/uncheck every other options just fine except those specific ones. I've tried entering the Training mode, Arcade and Versus mode and it still refuses to work no matter the mode I choose. Most likely I'm doing something wrong.
No problem. Health and Timer cheats only get a value when you are on arcade or versus CPU mode if I am correct. When you are going to use the "(Training)" options, they only get available once you go in Training Mode, then press Start Button and use the Quick Menu to change Characters/Stages/Music. It might still be confusing, so here is a screenshot of where things will change.

Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 321123 »

Excellent work @Chip_DMG,

can we have an infinite "mana" cheat too to fire off those cool arts?

thx

EngineCheat115
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EngineCheat115 »

@Chip_DMG did you manage to make the xp work? I'm trying myself, but either it resets the value when finishing an arcade match or it gives me +0 xp if I have the value toggled (as in the square of the changed value ticked)

Rouzel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rouzel »

Chip_DMG wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:17 pm
Vabel wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:23 pm
Chip_DMG wrote:
No problem. Health and Timer cheats only get a value when you are on arcade or versus CPU mode if I am correct. When you are going to use the "(Training)" options, they only get available once you go in Training Mode, then press Start Button and use the Quick Menu to change Characters/Stages/Music. It might still be confusing, so here is a screenshot of where things will change.

I've tried following the same steps, but nothing works to make the training options get enabled not even the online ones
Is it possible to record it to see how it works and what are the steps for it? Because i've tried everything and none of the options works for me, but i have to assume it's just me bein bad at it unless the game updated and broke the cheat table?

I only want the music and stages

VenusVacation
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VenusVacation »

Here's a different suggestion. Instead of trying to find ways to edit Rupies or EXP gain, is it possible to use cheat table to change the cost of items in game's store? For example, to be able to set it to 1 rupie? Or to instantly unlock everything?