[REQUEST] Granblue Fantasy Versus: Rising

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Abnegati0n
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [REQUEST] Granblue Fantasy Versus: Rising

Post by Abnegati0n »

Changing prices or increasing the number of rupies will inevitably lead to a check on the server and will not work. it should be better to skip this search at the end or make a fake check.

MALYSZ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MALYSZ »

I try use Chip_DMG cheat table to play as Lucilius (his ID is 28) but when i try pick him, my game crash. Someone know why?

Zadkielsan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zadkielsan »

because it's not an available char?

Luana-Malia
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luana-Malia »

Unfortunately the table doesn't work.

GranZeta
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GranZeta »

Here is my Cheat Table. First time post.
Attachments
GBVSRApr.CT
GBFVR v1.30 (Vane)
Added CagliostroFounder's Script
(34.81 KiB) Downloaded 33 times
GBVSRFeb.CT
GBFVR February Version 1.21
(31.1 KiB) Downloaded 166 times
GBVSRJan.CT
GBFVR January Version
(8.34 KiB) Downloaded 591 times
GBVSRDec.CT
GBFVR December Version
(7.71 KiB) Downloaded 552 times
Last edited by GranZeta on Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

Luana-Malia
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luana-Malia »

the table doesn't work either.

deary5
Cheater
Cheater

Post by deary5 »

VenusVacation wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:48 pm
Here's a different suggestion. Instead of trying to find ways to edit Rupies or EXP gain, is it possible to use cheat table to change the cost of items in game's store? For example, to be able to set it to 1 rupie? Or to instantly unlock everything?
Nice idea, or perhaps anyone have 100% completed save data.

Askic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Askic »

Is there any way to replace P1 by CPU in versus mode (to watch CPU vs CPU battles) ? I know there was a table for that on the first game.

OofaLoofa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OofaLoofa »

GranZeta wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:31 pm
Here is my Cheat Table. First time post.
This table worked until the recent update. Can we get an updated table please?

I'm a newbie but I'm interested in learning on how to create tables. If anyone can point me in the right direction that'd be great.

rukasu18
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rukasu18 »

Askic wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:14 pm
Is there any way to replace P1 by CPU in versus mode (to watch CPU vs CPU battles) ? I know there was a table for that on the first game.

I have the memory address responsible for switching from HUMAN to CPU and vice versa, with this address you can watch CPU vs CPU in versus mode, you can take control of CPU in story mode or arcade mode or simply play player 1 vs player 2 in these modes, but in story mode you can only play player 1 vs player 2 in 1v1 matches. Matches involving 2x1, i was unable to find the memory address responsible for controlling player 1's partner fighter

PS 1: I need to make it clear in advance that I'm also a beginner at the cheat engine, so the values ​​I'm going to give in this improvised tutorial are not exact memory addresses, so every time you open the game, you'll have to do this simple search again, unfortunately not yet I have this ability to know how to find the exact pointers of all the values ​​I'm looking for, there are few times that I find them and this case is unfortunately one of those in which I was unable to do so, if anyone is willing to find the exact address of these values in memory, it will be of great help, with it will help us to always have the memory address already available every time we open the game, and we can even configure keyboard shortcuts that change these values ​​to the ones I will mention in the tutorial.

PS 2: English is not my native language, so i'm sorry for any grammatical errors in the text, i'm communicating through Google Translate.

PS 3: The game version i'm using is cracked version by TENOKE in Update v20240228, so whoever has the original game in a more updated version, i sincerely hope this works :lol: :lol: :lol: lmao

With that out of the way, let's get straight to the point.

So i will try to teach you below:

Within versus mode, choose the characters and when the battle starts...

Spoiler
Spoiler
pause the game and go to CE and configure the search for "array of byte" and check the "Hex" box, once done, "first scan" for this array of byte:

02 00 00 00 01 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 19
Spoiler
this "array of byte" is related to the block responsible for player 1's controller as HUMAN and because it is an "array of byte" I believe it is easy to find, regardless of whether it is in a volatile memory address or not, as its value will always be the same, even closing and opening the game as much as we want, searching for this array in a fight in progress, it will always be found.
Spoiler
add the address found in address list and now we will look for value of CPU controller, start a new search in "New Scan" and do first scan again searching for this value:

02 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 00 00 00 19
Spoiler
With the 2 values ​​found, we can say that our work is already finished, we can access the arcade and story game modes and play however we want, controlling the story mode bosses or just having fun against friends by challenging them to finish the arcade mode by being we are the CPU that will be stopping them from finishing the game :D :D :D :D

Spoiler

Now just replace the values ​​with whatever you want and there you have it, the watch mode you wanted so much. And best of all, we can change these values ​​in a fight in progress, we can steal control from the cpu or invert the controls, put arcade mode in watch mode, in short, be free to do whatever you want
Spoiler

If you press start, you'll be canceling the match by returning to the character select as HUMAN in one of controlers
Spoiler
To play Arcade Mode as 2 players you will need to set this value related to controller 2 in the CPU control:

02 00 00 00 01 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 19

In story mode the values ​​change for everyone (player 1, player 2, CPU) but the address remains the same and becomes these:

PLAYER 1 HUMAN IS:

FF FF FF FF 01 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 19

PLAYER 2 HUMAN IS:

FF FF FF FF 01 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 19

CPU IS:

FF FF FF FF 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 00 00 00 19

but even so, you can use the same values ​​used in arcade mode or versus mode in story mode, I wanted to show that the values ​​change at the beginning of the array so that you won't be surprised to see these values ​​being shown at the addresses you it found

REMEMBER, you will only be able to play story mode as player 1 vs player 2, CPU vs player if the matches are 1v1
Spoiler
in 2x1 matches, unfortunately you'll have to remove your fighting partner, if someone who has more advanced knowledge in CE is interested in finding out where we can change the value of the fighting partner in story mode, we would have a great advance here, as we would be able to finish the story mode of this game playing as player 1 and player 2 on the same side in 2x1 matches.

PS 4: Be careful when taking control of CPU in matches against bosses as their movesets are unknown and a wrong command can cause a bug on the boss, for example Beelzebub, depending the command you make, will remain floating forever around the stage :lol: :lol: causing you to be forced to exit the match and start again

I hope I was able to make some good contribution to you here and I'm sorry moderators for the rather long post, I couldn't find a shorter way to convey this improvised tutorial... :( :(

CagliostroFounder
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CagliostroFounder »

rukasu18 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:18 am
Askic wrote:

I have the memory address responsible for switching from HUMAN to CPU and vice versa, with this address you can watch CPU vs CPU in versus mode, you can take control of CPU in story mode or arcade mode or simply play player 1 vs player 2 in these modes, but in story mode you can only play player 1 vs player 2 in 1v1 matches. Matches involving 2x1, i was unable to find the memory address responsible for controlling player 1's partner fighter

PS 1: I need to make it clear in advance that I'm also a beginner at the cheat engine, so the values ​​I'm going to give in this improvised tutorial are not exact memory addresses, so every time you open the game, you'll have to do this simple search again, unfortunately not yet I have this ability to know how to find the exact pointers of all the values ​​I'm looking for, there are few times that I find them and this case is unfortunately one of those in which I was unable to do so, if anyone is willing to find the exact address of these values in memory, it will be of great help, with it will help us to always have the memory address already available every time we open the game, and we can even configure keyboard shortcuts that change these values ​​to the ones I will mention in the tutorial.

PS 2: English is not my native language, so i'm sorry for any grammatical errors in the text, i'm communicating through Google Translate.

PS 3: The game version i'm using is cracked version by TENOKE in Update v20240228, so whoever has the original game in a more updated version, i sincerely hope this works :lol: :lol: :lol: lmao

Spoiler
Spoiler
pause the game and go to CE and configure the search for "array of byte" and check the "Hex" box, once done, "first scan" for this array of byte:

Spoiler
this "array of byte" is related to the block responsible for player 1's controller as HUMAN and because it is an "array of byte" I believe it is easy to find, regardless of whether it is in a volatile memory address or not, as its value will always be the same, even closing and opening the game as much as we want, searching for this array in a fight in progress, it will always be found.
Spoiler
add the address found in address list and now we will look for value of CPU controller, start a new search in "New Scan" and do first scan again searching for this value:

Spoiler
With the 2 values ​​found, we can say that our work is already finished, we can access the arcade and story game modes and play however we want, controlling the story mode bosses or just having fun against friends by challenging them to finish the arcade mode by being we are the CPU that will be stopping them from finishing the game :D :D :D :D

Spoiler

Now just replace the values ​​with whatever you want and there you have it, the watch mode you wanted so much. And best of all, we can change these values ​​in a fight in progress, we can steal control from the cpu or invert the controls, put arcade mode in watch mode, in short, be free to do whatever you want
Spoiler

If you press start, you'll be canceling the match by returning to the character select as HUMAN in one of controlers
Spoiler
To play Arcade Mode as 2 players you will need to set this value related to controller 2 in the CPU control:

In story mode the values ​​change for everyone (player 1, player 2, CPU) but the address remains the same and becomes these:

PLAYER 1 HUMAN IS:

PLAYER 2 HUMAN IS:

CPU IS:

but even so, you can use the same values ​​used in arcade mode or versus mode in story mode, I wanted to show that the values ​​change at the beginning of the array so that you won't be surprised to see these values ​​being shown at the addresses you it found

REMEMBER, you will only be able to play story mode as player 1 vs player 2, CPU vs player if the matches are 1v1
Spoiler
in 2x1 matches, unfortunately you'll have to remove your fighting partner, if someone who has more advanced knowledge in CE is interested in finding out where we can change the value of the fighting partner in story mode, we would have a great advance here, as we would be able to finish the story mode of this game playing as player 1 and player 2 on the same side in 2x1 matches.

PS 4: Be careful when taking control of CPU in matches against bosses as their movesets are unknown and a wrong command can cause a bug on the boss, for example Beelzebub, depending the command you make, will remain floating forever around the stage :lol: :lol: causing you to be forced to exit the match and start again

I hope I was able to make some good contribution to you here and I'm sorry moderators for the rather long post, I couldn't find a shorter way to convey this improvised tutorial... :( :(
Hey try this out. It may not work on different versions.
Attachments
GBF VR.CT
Human/CPU Control
(1.85 KiB) Downloaded 45 times

rukasu18
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rukasu18 »

CagliostroFounder wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:47 am
rukasu18 wrote:
Askic wrote:

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

PLAYER 1 HUMAN IS:

PLAYER 2 HUMAN IS:

CPU IS:

Spoiler

Hey try this out. It may not work on different versions.
tnx so much for creating this CT, i just tested it and works perfectly, i just had to apply the "dropdown selection options" from player 2 to player 1 as it was without
Spoiler

rukasu18
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rukasu18 »

the CT after the Vane update no longer works :( :( :( the manual search shown in the tutorial remains working...

in the post above i was still on version before last update, i decided to update to verify whether it would really continue to work after the update and without success

Nydes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nydes »

Has anyone tried loading the battlepass costumes with cheat engine? Maybe a stupid idea, and maybe it could be done through a mod, but I haven't found such mod, so I'm hoping this idea works

fch1994
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fch1994 »

rukasu18 wrote:
Askic wrote:

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

PLAYER 1 HUMAN IS:

PLAYER 2 HUMAN IS:

CPU IS:

Spoiler

Search

B0 00 00 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 45 49

(address may change between battle)

and change it to

B0 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 45 49

in story mode for local 2p co-op.

You can use two joystick to control 1p and 2p while using the keyboard to control 3p(enemy), I didn't have a third joystick for test.

tested on April Vane update