[REQUEST] Arizona Sunshine II

Post by mrwallace888 »

Game Name: Arizona Sunshine 2
Game Engine: Unity
Game Version: 1.1
Options Required: Invincibility, Set Value/Freeze Ammo, Ammo Limit Removal
Steam Website:

Other Info:
Arizona Sunshine II is a pretty fun game, though it'd be more fun with a Cheat Table. I would appreciate it if someone could make one. Actually tried doing it myself and failed miserably. I mostly know only how to do the regular 4-Byte/Float scans and replace values, but I couldn't figure out how to do pointers so things could save on game restarts. More annoying with Arizona Sunshine II, level transitions change where values are stored in memory, so you have to do new scans on every level change. When learning how to do pointers, I couldn't get them to work with the game, not sure if it's because Arizona Sunshine II is unique in some way, or if I'm just that bad at trying to figure out how to get the correct pointer address lol.

Obviously would include invincibility, as well as some kind of infinite ammo system. Actually had a few ideas for this. One would be to just have a simple pointer to the values and let the user simply manually set or freeze the ammo values. In my case, I wanted to freeze my ammo values at specific values so that it's infinite, but I can still store magazines and stuff in my pouch.

Either that, or the other thing I was thinking (although I don't know if it's possible using CE), was removing the maximum ammo limits. This would mean you could collect as much ammo as you want while playing through. Pistol ammo maxes at 150 rounds, rifle at 200, shotgun at 30, and I don't remember how much for flamethrowers. So instead, you could collect ammo past these limits. Like, I don't know, eventually reaching 734 pistol rounds for example. But again, I'm not sure if CE can let you remove limits entirely like that. And I don't know if your ammo value would still save between sessions/level transitions when they're past the vanilla limits.
Last edited by mrwallace888 on Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zolambarkudak
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Arizona Sunshine II

Post by zolambarkudak »

Got non-steam version to see the game. Here is a script for pseudo-infinite ammo.

[Didn't do proper testing. It worked for pistols and mac10? in horde mode.]

Edit: Played it a bit more. This cheat makes double barreled shotguns and late game grenade launcher unusable (since they don't have magazines). Could I fix it? Probably. But not gonna do it. Just switch to Lioboss' cheat table if you wanna use those weapons.
Attachments
ArizonaSunshine2.CT
(2.68 KiB) Downloaded 971 times
Last edited by zolambarkudak on Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LIOBOSS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LIOBOSS »

hi...
zolambarkudak's Ct works flawless with steam version... unlimited ammo in the sense the magazines never get empty...so you never have to reload.

Here is a second Ct that provides you unlimited bullets and magazines...means you still have to reload manually by swapping magazine..if you'd rather keep the stress of reloading management, that is part of the game's interest. (sorry for my english).
ArizonaSunshine2-infinite magazines.CT
(2.72 KiB) Downloaded 988 times

Joshuan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Joshuan »

Thank you very much zolambarkudak and LIOBOSS.

Its always nice to see VR game cheats.

mrwallace888
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mrwallace888 »

Does it work with 1.1?

LIOBOSS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LIOBOSS »

@mrwallace888
it does work with 1.1 version of the game.. you're good to go..

Plut0o
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Plut0o »

Sorry i'm late too the party. I have a bunch of kids and a full time job, so my playtime is very limited. So to make the most of it I tend to play with god mode. Is there any chance somebody is working on that? Thanks a bunch guys.

darkblueyosi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by darkblueyosi »

any update for this?

Postposterous
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Postposterous »

Created with version: 1.7628.56003

Max/Infinite Health
Infinite Ammo
ArizonaSunshine2_+2_Posty4Fearless.CT
(74.92 KiB) Downloaded 366 times
For anyone wanting to search health on their own, it's a 4 byte value and is the value shown on your watch x10.

Example: If your health is 75, search for 750, etc

Edit: Can someone confirm if it's working ok? :D

darkGraf
Cheater
Cheater

Post by darkGraf »

Drivium wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:24 pm
Created with version: 1.7628.56003

Max/Infinite Health
Infinite Ammo

ArizonaSunshine2_+2_Posty4Fearless.CT

For anyone wanting to search health on their own, it's a 4 byte value and is the value shown on your watch x10.

Example: If your health is 75, search for 750, etc

Edit: Can someone confirm if it's working ok? :D
Reworked your table.
Inf health works only for you, not for zombies as well
Made inf durability for melee
Attachments
ArizonaSunshine2.CT
(28.96 KiB) Downloaded 104 times

Postposterous
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Postposterous »

darkGraf wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:44 pm
Reworked your table.
Interesting, I don't recall having any trouble killing zombies. Well, some of the bigger zombies never went down now that I think about it, but I just ran away. :D

Mono works for this game, so going to see about finding a weapon modifier and proper invincibility. Thanks for the improvement!

darkGraf
Cheater
Cheater

Post by darkGraf »

Drivium wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:17 pm
darkGraf wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:44 pm
Reworked your table.
Interesting, I don't recall having any trouble killing zombies. Well, some of the bigger zombies never went down now that I think about it, but I just ran away. :D

Mono works for this game, so going to see about finding a weapon modifier and proper invincibility. Thanks for the improvement!
At first, I also thought that this was a game mechanic. But then I checked which addresses the code addresses and saw that it simultaneously addresses both the player's health and the zombie's health. Because of this, they only died from critical damage, such as a headshot.