Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Darth_Alaks
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [Request] Last Train Home

Post by Darth_Alaks »

lmrlmax wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:23 am
Here is my table, hope it work for you guys.
I found a very unpleasant bug. Overbuffed soldiers with 99 attributes and mega experience die after events on the map, when the level of their combat specialty increases.

TheDronBit007
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TheDronBit007 »

lmrlmax wrote:
Feature:
Open
1. Set All Train Inventory [Activate > Soldier Details / Overview > Click Consumables]
2. Make All Train Inventory Weight become 0 [Activate > Resolve Excess of Items > Fill Inventory]
3. Soldier Exp and Specialization Exp [Activate > Soldier Overview]

4. Soldier Stat Change
Step: Activate 1 & 2 > Load Game > Save Game > Deactivate 1 & 2 > Load Game
Note:
Your Soldier will be gravely injured and depressed
If you Add new Combat Specialization, Stat Will Change to 10
If you Start New Chapter, Stat Will Change to 10
Is it possible to make the table so that the attributes are not set to 99, but fixed to 10, to avoid bugs?

three7
Cheater
Cheater

Post by three7 »

+1 for FREE table

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

just edit the script for the stats, and change it from 99 to 10, easy

happybrother
Cheater
Cheater

Post by happybrother »

I used the first table and it was ok, till in chapter 3 during the mission the ENEMIES started to have unlimited health and became unkillable...
The problem persisted to new missions.
(I did restart a game and started new missions of course.)

Darth_Alaks
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darth_Alaks »

lmrlmax wrote:
Another new bug that completely ruined my playthrough - after use, the carriages disappeared from the train. If you have more than 5 cars on your train, the table will reduce them to 5.

Darth_Alaks
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darth_Alaks »

I beg you, great masters of Cheat Engine, please create a table with a handy soldier editor, god mode, endless train capacity and without bugs.
+100500 for good free table, please...

lmrlmax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lmrlmax »

Darth_Alaks wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:01 pm
Another new bug that completely ruined my playthrough - after use, the carriages disappeared from the train. If you have more than 5 cars on your train, the table will reduce them to 5.
What option did you use? if it make bug, error or anything, please write what function did you use,
And as always don't use cheat engine option turn on all of the time, it can affect anything you don't want

Update Table for Soldier Data in Train

happybrother
Cheater
Cheater

Post by happybrother »

So far, after the Unlimited HP and Instant Kill from first table stopped working, I've found a workaround.

During mission, use the ch Cheat and switch both above off, BUT keep [Pointers] visible. I remind you that these values reset every time someone gets damage. Anyone.
Meaning ENEMY that got hit by you will be there, so never "freeze values for damage/health" etc as you will make super enemies this way. I remember giving enemy's gattlinig gun an extra 999 temporary health (it didn't show it's health as x+999 but it was like 120, but it decreased only by 6 instead of by 40 per salvo of 6+ soldiers), so make sure your soldier's HP is identical as the one from the [Pointers] submenu.

But you may bait a lone enemy into damaging your soldier_1 then space/pause and you check his health value.
Then check if the value is identical with "Total.Health.CurrentValue" (and one above or below it with identical value), or you will edit the enemy.
Now that you have it correctly, edit the following:
Total.Health.CurrentValue you set to 9999 (not sure if direct cannon shot will insta-kill you).
Important: Some values below there is something like MAX HEALTH value. Change this, or the above will reset after being shot once.
Attack (is 20 or 40. Set this to 300 for one shot one kill of mob enemies.
WeaponRange (set to 600 to kill enemies before they get near you)
WeaponPrecision (100 max)
ViewReveal is nice too (250 should be max, you don't want to trigger a cutscene right?)
at the end, there are 2 values that're always at 0.5 and are names something like SneakToRun.Ratio. (?). This is a real cheat. Change this to 6 and whenever your soldier_1 enters a Silent Mode (Y) then in stead of moving slowly, he'll be like 600% faster.

It's enough to edit 2 soldiers and missions are a breeze.

Don't get greedy with editing, as some soldiers may become unavailable for use (and get Left Behind! at plot missions when game instructs you that it will cancel unfinished side quests).

Darth_Alaks
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darth_Alaks »

lmrlmax wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:23 am
What option did you use?
The bug occurred when using the soldier stat function. The cars disappeared after loading a save with the function disabled, according to the instructions.

Darth_Alaks
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darth_Alaks »

lmrlmax wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:23 am
Update Table for Soldier Data in Train
The new update works great, thank you very much! I can’t yet check for a bug with disappearing carriages (need to go through two chapters of the game), but the new soldier editor is much cooler and more convenient! THANK YOU!

But there is one more bug. Not critical, but unpleasant - when using the function on soldier experience, the distance traveled by the train in the statistics on the main menu increases billions of times.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

One thing I definitely owuld like to see, if yo ucan remove a role in this game. Without a combat role, a soldier cannot be assigned to a squad. Which makes a perfect train worker. When in a squad, a soldier gains no experience points in that train job which is.... annoying, because you can't have 1 set of soldiers ready at all times, you need to disband them and band them over and over again for points of interest.

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

i just gave all my soldiers all 9 roles, so they can do whatever you need them to do.

LexxyT
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LexxyT »

Another bug, after enabling the 900 items option I lost all my weapons except the pistols and now cannot deploy any squads unless I make them medics.

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

thats just because you ran out of inventory space, and resources are higher priority to keep, so it dumps your weapons, just make sure to destroy extra items to get your storage to below the limit. also, makes saves, dont be using cheats and expect everythign to go smoothly all the time.