Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
LexxyT
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] Last Train Home

Post by LexxyT »

Ashar wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:54 pm
thats just because you ran out of inventory space, and resources are higher priority to keep, so it dumps your weapons, just make sure to destroy extra items to get your storage to below the limit. also, makes saves, dont be using cheats and expect everythign to go smoothly all the time.
I never said I DID expect everything to go smoothly! I know the risks of using cheats and making sure to have save games! I simply stated that I lost all my weapons and couldn't deploy except as medics. I didn't say I couldn't continue playing. I just was making a point for others. As you have said, it's to do with the resources in the inventory are higher priority. Fair enough you've answered why it happened but there's no need for your backhanded comment about using cheats when everyone here is posting ON a site that specifically deals with cheats!

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Ashar wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:50 pm
i just gave all my soldiers all 9 roles, so they can do whatever you need them to do.
Hey, could you explain how you did that ?
As normally soldiers are limited to 6 jobs max and of course because of theirs traits some jobs are disabled for some soldiers too.

I would like to do the same but don't know how to do it, have you found like a boolean address for each job (unlocked/locked) so you could simply set all nine of them to 1 or something like that ?

Darth_Alaks
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darth_Alaks »

acecel wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:39 am
Using the second table in this topic, you can add as many profession points as you like, and then assign all 9 to each soldier. Only this will cause a bug with the display of the soldier’s interface, so it’s better not to do more than the required 6.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Darth_Alaks wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:04 am
acecel wrote:
Using the second table in this topic, you can add as many profession points as you like, and then assign all 9 to each soldier. Only this will cause a bug with the display of the soldier’s interface, so it’s better not to do more than the required 6.
But the game only allow 6 jobs per soldier, as soon as you reach 6 it disable every job you don't have. How did you avoid that ?
I also used the edition of the profession points to unlock some but they can only have 6 :mrgreen:

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

acecel wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:16 am
Darth_Alaks wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:04 am
acecel wrote:
But the game only allow 6 jobs per soldier, as soon as you reach 6 it disable every job you don't have. How did you avoid that ?
I also used the edition of the profession points to unlock some but they can only have 6 :mrgreen:
Ok i found out the reason :

- If you unlock jobs for your army via the "Soldier Overview" menu ('I" key) then the game only allow you to unlock 6 jobs, after that it disable all the not yet unlocked jobs
But
- If you unlock jobs for your army via the "Soldier Details" menu ("O" key) then the game allow you to unlock every jobs :mrgreen:

It's certainly a bug, they added a 6 jobs limitation in the game but forgot to add it in the "Soldier Details" menu :D
Or maybe the other way around, they had a limitation in both menu and wanted to remove it but only did in one menu and forgot the other one, but it seems way less likely :mrgreen:

In any case thanks for forcing me to find this tip, it will be even easier to field my army now with all the jobs unlocked, thanks mate ;)

Darth_Alaks
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darth_Alaks »

del

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Anyone knows how to level up only the job XP OXP and bonus exp only level up the rank like a serfgeant major, not the job itself and I don't want to have stats set to 10 either with the script.

The guy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by The guy »

Can anyone figure out a way to remove traits from characters? I don't mind the gameplay mostly, and have only been using cheats to replay missions with speedhack and insta kill when my game crashes as I was about to finish. But I didn't realize that the game doesn't tell me when soldiers gain negative traits when you use stimulants, and now my soldiers have way too many negative traits. Anyone know how to get rid of these?

MachinaEx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MachinaEx »

Has anybody tested the infinite health and other experimental options for this game? There is hardly a trainer for this game, and this is the option that I will most use when playing this interesting game...

MachinaEx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MachinaEx »

It seems that the new update 2.0 has launched with the DLC Legion Tales, mayhap and update to the table is needed? 😎

Finnickz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Finnickz »

lmrlmax wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:23 am
Here is my table, hope it work for you guys.
Feature:
Open
1. Set All Train Inventory [Activate > Soldier Details / Overview > Click Consumables]
2. Make All Train Inventory Weight become 0 [Activate > Resolve Excess of Items > Fill Inventory]
3. Soldier Stat Data in Train [It Will Show Random Soldier in Train]
Step to edit Soldier Data in Train:
Spoiler
1. Pause Game and All your soldier must inside train
2. Activate Soldier Stat Data in Train Script
3. Freeze All Important Address / Address you want to use
4. Set Value to any number you want
5. Wait until all your soldier stat changed
6. Unfreeze All Important Address
7. Deactivate Soldier Stat Data in Train Script
8. Play normally
Old Table
Train-Win64-Shipping.CT
It seems that the new update 2.0 has launched with the DLC Legion Tales, mayhap and update to the table is needed? +1