Re: [REQUEST] Death Must Die

Post by 0imUnknown »

mriswith wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:25 pm
0imUnknown wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:03 am
[Link]
got this error trying to toggle
You need CE 7.5, or 7.5.2 for mac/apple for the mono functions to work.
i am on windows

[Link]

mriswith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mriswith »

0imUnknown wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:54 am
i am on windows
You could try to manually attach the process and activate mono features from the menu at the top, since that's where it's failing. And then try to activate the script.

0imUnknown
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 0imUnknown »

mriswith wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:22 am
0imUnknown wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:54 am
i am on windows
You could try to manually attach the process and activate mono features from the menu at the top, since that's where it's failing. And then try to activate the script.
ive tried manually attach the process and try to toggle and get this

[Link]

mriswith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mriswith »

0imUnknown wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:46 pm

[Link]
That seems like it's struggling to find the process name.
If you are running a non-steam/non-standard version you will have to edit the "OpenProcess" name in the script to the one you're running.

0imUnknown
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 0imUnknown »

mriswith wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:36 pm
0imUnknown wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:46 pm

[Link]
That seems like it's struggling to find the process name.
If you are running a non-steam/non-standard version you will have to edit the "OpenProcess" name in the script to the one you're running.
im running the steam version and process name is the same

jrb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jrb »

I'm also having trouble with the steam version. The table worked, once, but then seemed to lock permanently. It lags as if it were connecting and does show addresses, but none of the values are right and nothing seems to have any effect.

Edit: I was able to get it working again for a single run by running the game outside of steam. It took up to several minutes to make a single change and everything had to be done via right click since popups would never close and would brick the application.

mriswith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mriswith »

It only gets the main base addresses while in an actual run(and only with the first two options active), and it might take 5+ sec to get a new address after starting a new run.

Although it should be noted that running it from the actual folder seems to be the only way to make it work consistently(with certain setups the game straight up crashes when run from Steam without the appid file or even steam_api file sometimes).

Pepega19
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pepega19 »

hello, i was wondering if this Cheat Table works with the version 0.6.80 of the game

GammaRay
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GammaRay »

I successfully executed it on win ver CT8.5 by using the Death Must Die.CT 2024-01-20 - Item editing update ver and storing .CT in the DMD folder. But is that my problem? It is very slow to operate, and if you try to enter a number, it will not start up, so you will have to use the memory browser to enter the number, and you will not be able to rearrange the Affix. However, in the current version, this is the only functional CT that includes an item editor, so I am using it carefully.at 2024-03-v0.6.80

acff
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by acff »

has anyone had any luck with new / level-up / rarity blessings? They are all weighted differently, and it looks like their probability depends on the others' raw weighting.

JK069
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JK069 »

This cheat table no longer work for me with the new update

mriswith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mriswith »

JK069 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:11 pm
This cheat table no longer work for me with the new update
I've added a very basic update that should work with basic invulnerability, xp/level and gold for now.

EphenSteve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EphenSteve »

I'll get to updating it since im home now. ^_^ then mriswith could add their mix to it ^_^ a little co op is good. seeing as they added some stuff i might start over because of the area being populated with new addresses and pushed to different spots.

Ok for now, Item Editor is Kinda Back, It's still buried in a lot of caves and it works a little different. now I have it to populate when you're are in your inventory and you pick up an item to move it. it takes a second to populate like it used to but now due to there no longer being a player_manager update i can only get one item at a time for now~

Edit: Table is the same mriswith posted but with the individual item editor attached. I had made a stat editor as well but it was 10x more messy than doing it this way.

Edit 2: Also this can be done anywhere and not just in a run. Meaning it can be done in the lobby for editing items.
Attachments
Death Must Die.CT
(120.68 KiB) Downloaded 478 times
Last edited by EphenSteve on Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Banemage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Banemage »

Any update incoming for the newest patch?

sshadowss5
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sshadowss5 »

EphenSteve wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:12 am
I'll get to updating it since im home now. ^_^ then mriswith could add their mix to it ^_^ a little co op is good. seeing as they added some stuff i might start over because of the area being populated with new addresses and pushed to different spots.

Ok for now, Item Editor is Kinda Back, It's still buried in a lot of caves and it works a little different. now I have it to populate when you're are in your inventory and you pick up an item to move it. it takes a second to populate like it used to but now due to there no longer being a player_manager update i can only get one item at a time for now~

Edit: Table is the same mriswith posted but with the individual item editor attached. I had made a stat editor as well but it was 10x more messy than doing it this way.

Edit 2: Also this can be done anywhere and not just in a run. Meaning it can be done in the lobby for editing items.
the item editor isnt working for me, everything is ??