[Request] Microcivilization

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
fakebooktime
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

[Request] Microcivilization

Post by fakebooktime »

Game Name: Microcivilization
Game Version: 0.6.8.38896 (first Early Access version)
Options Required: Gold, Ascension points, culture points
Steam Website:
Other Info: There is another cheatengine trainer, but the game kind of gets wacky and the trainer stops working. Just doing regular searches and changing ascension points and culture points, eventually they get bugged and go negative.

This game seems difficult to use cheat engine in. It gets buggy after a few resets. Anyone have luck with this?

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] Microcivilization

Post by Noire Blackheart »

It seems gold jumps between 4 diffrent adresses, population and food seem to only be one adress though, you can go through population to get to gold and the other stuff if you know how to do that.

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

fakebooktime wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:07 am
ascension points and culture points
Can you explain how to get the points you mean?

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Micro Civilization [Non-Steam] Version 0.6.8.38896

Not the wanted options though, i've played for like 5 mins then i've seen that on Steam is now version 0.6.10, anyway i've lost my patience with it (i sincerely hate this type of games, i'm not into rpg/strategy at all and whatever is related to those :lol:) and in case if this works :shock: (since this is all i've added, there were more pointers for it though :lol:), then perhaps this could work on future versions as well.Anyway, theres .json files you could edit and very important, use that .Net Info with that Civ.dll to find stuff very fast, then JIT/Get Address (you can also inject before doing that). :P

Take care! :wub:
Attachments
Civ.CT
[Table] Non-Steam
(8.08 KiB) Downloaded 1232 times

JohnyCraft
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JohnyCraft »

Would love if we could get a table with gold and food in it that would be great thanks. i have been looking for one for a few months now and have not found much.

xacegod
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xacegod »

Thanks for table, but it is no longer working.

I had a look at .Net Info and found class GetHeroLevel, is it possible to upgrade level to larger number than it is currently available to get (I got heros up to level 43).
Another thing is to get better multipliers for heroes, and specific mulitpliers if possible.
For all this I need help to understand how JIT is working and where to override to spawn only heroes of level 50+ and maybe increase the chance of getting better skills for heroes.