Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
sayanoic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [REQUEST] Coral Island v1.147

Post by sayanoic »

rizz38 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:09 am
bro orang indo ternyata wkwk sip2 nah game ane crash bro kalo abis nge ganti item gitu ...emg gitu kah? atau ente ada discord bro? bs tanya2 lebih lanjut di discord?
COBA update CE ke versi baru, kalau masih crash ya gamenya ori. ni pake game ori aman jaya 3 pc ane coba.

Sultanhoaxe
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Sultanhoaxe »

rizz38 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:09 am
sayanoic wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:18 am
rizz38 wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:37 am

i still dont quite catch how to change item ....or item's quality
like i have a bronze fly and i want to change it to osmium fly? how do i do that?
and can you spawn like other item? like i cant get my tarantula at all so can you spawn tarantula base on item id's or how?
pls someone explain how to use these CT
Activate Script > Open Inventory > Pick Item > exemple "stone"
For osmium items, you must have 1 osmium item. if you don't have it try going to the Laboratory to upgrade it. easiest Seeds. You don't need to worry about Osmium kelp essence, just change the item to it. after that the general store will open all osmium grade Seeds. you only need it to change into another osmium item. The method ? as follows. You must use spreadsheets.If you don't even understand this, I don't know what to do with you.
bro orang indo ternyata wkwk sip2 nah game ane crash bro kalo abis nge ganti item gitu ...emg gitu kah? atau ente ada discord bro? bs tanya2 lebih lanjut di discord?

Bagi link spreadsheetnya bang

Sultanhoaxe
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Sultanhoaxe »

rizz38 wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:37 am
sayanoic wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:10 pm
lmrlmax wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:30 am
Tested in Game Version V1-184.
From what I used like, Time, Item, Movement, Gold and Merit, and Relationship, are still working.

Item Swap still work for Normal Quality Item,
Activate Script > Open Inventory > Pick Item > Look at Under "For Normal Item [All Item in Here]", it will change to Name of the item you pick. > Change to other item > Place your picked item to random inventory slot and it will change to the item you want.
So if you don't pick any item in inventory it will have random number, and it's normal and don't change it.

For Osmium Quality, based on other user, it need some rework for Item ID. You can use my Spreadsheet for Osmium Item ID as reference and to find your osmium quality item ID and i don't play this game anymore. :ph34r:
ty, all quality perfectly working. the method is quite easy, ur Spreadsheet played a good role.
example this code is melon Osmium,copy code in red box, Everyone's values are different. then u can search Spreadsheet id "melon" paste code in cell, you can increase the value by +28 or -28 for the code below or above it, then back to ur CE, "paste" whose value has changed. tadaa good luck. sorry bad englishImage
i still dont quite catch how to change item ....or item's quality
like i have a bronze fly and i want to change it to osmium fly? how do i do that?
and can you spawn like other item? like i cant get my tarantula at all so can you spawn tarantula base on item id's or how?
pls someone explain how to use these CT
bagi link spreadsheetnya bang

bichan3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bichan3 »

Thank you for the table! <3

sayanoic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sayanoic »

Sultanhoaxe wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:14 pm
bagi link spreadsheetnya bang
page 2 bro

[Link]

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

Rame rame, apalagi game ini dari indo

Powerless
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Powerless »

Update please. This game is going to be better than stardew valley after we get all the updates in 2024, already calling it

heftycool98
Cheater
Cheater

Post by heftycool98 »

lmrlmax wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:46 pm
Here is my table, hope it work for you guys.

Notes:
+ Majority of Item ID already listed. Missing Item ID: Jam Dish, Wine Dish, and Outfits.
+ For Osmium Quality Item ID, I put 2 Item ID. So only change 1 address.
----- If address 1 not working, try the other address (I put it under address 1)
----- I think Osmium Quality Item ID different for each user
+ If you want to use Item Editor for Osmium Quality, you can visit this post: POST
+ For Outfits Item ID: From 120002 to 120487

Feature
Old Table
ProjectCoral-Win64-Shipping.CT
is there anyway you can add item id for for other quality like broanze sliver and gold too if possible ?

lmrlmax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lmrlmax »

heftycool98 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:23 am
is there anyway you can add item id for for other quality like broanze sliver and gold too if possible ?
Osmium Quality is +28
Gold Quality is +21
Silver Quality is +14
Bronze Quality is +7

If you already got item in Osmium Quality, -7 to make it into Gold Quality, -7 Again to Silver, -7 Again to Bronze.

Flipah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Flipah »

lmrlmax wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:51 am
heftycool98 wrote:
Osmium Quality is +28
Gold Quality is +21
Silver Quality is +14
Bronze Quality is +7

If you already got item in Osmium Quality, -7 to make it into Gold Quality, -7 Again to Silver, -7 Again to Bronze.

Everytime i add +7 to change item quality, the item disappears and the game crashes. Any Ideas?

lmrlmax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lmrlmax »

Flipah wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:16 am
lmrlmax wrote:
heftycool98 wrote:
Osmium Quality is +28
Gold Quality is +21
Silver Quality is +14
Bronze Quality is +7

Everytime i add +7 to change item quality, the item disappears and the game crashes. Any Ideas?
Osmium Quality for Each User is different, if you using My Spreadsheet and use that Item ID it will not work(?).
My spreadsheet only for reference, you need to search your Osmium Quality Item ID.

please give detailed step and what item did you need, because from that Info, you need to -7 not +7

what I mean about +7, +14, +21, and +28 is about step for Quality Item Base. Base for Quality Item is Bronze.

If you already have item from Osmium Quality and want change it to Gold, than Current Item ID - 7

If you already got bronze Quality and want change it to Silver, than Current Item ID + 7

Flipah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Flipah »

lmrlmax wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:40 am
Flipah wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:16 am
lmrlmax wrote:

Osmium Quality is +28
Gold Quality is +21
Silver Quality is +14
Bronze Quality is +7

Osmium Quality for Each User is different, if you using My Spreadsheet and use that Item ID it will not work(?).
My spreadsheet only for reference, you need to search your Osmium Quality Item ID.

please give detailed step and what item did you need, because from that Info, you need to -7 not +7

what I mean about +7, +14, +21, and +28 is about step for Quality Item Base. Base for Quality Item is Bronze.

If you already have item from Osmium Quality and want change it to Gold, than Current Item ID - 7

If you already got bronze Quality and want change it to Silver, than Current Item ID + 7

I was going from regular item to bronze item. Do I need to have the specific item in osmium and then substract until i reach bronze?
thank you for your fast response ! :)

lmrlmax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lmrlmax »

Flipah wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:00 am
I was going from regular item to bronze item. Do I need to have the specific item in osmium and then substract until i reach bronze?
See Image first.
For normal Item, you just change the value and it will work.

For Quality Item, the value for each user is different. you need to search for that value yourself, use my Spreadsheet as reference.

If you want to change Normal Item to Bronze Item, you must know Item ID Bronze Quality for that item.
1. Change Normal Item ID [Green Rectangle] to 0
2. Change Quality Item ID [Yellow Rectangle] to Bronze Quality for Item you want.

For easy change Quality Item: It's better to have Any Quality Item for that Item, then decrease or increase Item ID to quality you want .

heftycool98
Cheater
Cheater

Post by heftycool98 »

lmrlmax wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:11 am
Flipah wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:00 am
See Image first.
For normal Item, you just change the value and it will work.

For Quality Item, the value for each user is different. you need to search for that value yourself, use my Spreadsheet as reference.

If you want to change Normal Item to Bronze Item, you must know Item ID Bronze Quality for that item.
1. Change Normal Item ID [Green Rectangle] to 0
2. Change Quality Item ID [Yellow Rectangle] to Bronze Quality for Item you want.

For easy change Quality Item: It's better to have Any Quality Item for that Item, then decrease or increase Item ID to quality you want .
so there no way to change non quality item to quality item casuse i did what you post and item still disappear idont know what i am doing wrough
update: so i found out what you mean it will take time to reach traget i want though but thanks anyway

Sultanhoaxe
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Sultanhoaxe »

lmrlmax wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:46 pm
Here is my table, hope it work for you guys.

Notes:
+ Majority of Item ID already listed. Missing Item ID: Jam Dish, Wine Dish, and Outfits.
+ For Osmium Quality Item ID, I put 2 Item ID. So only change 1 address.
----- If address 1 not working, try the other address (I put it under address 1)
----- I think Osmium Quality Item ID different for each user
+ If you want to use Item Editor for Osmium Quality, you can visit this post: POST
+ For Outfits Item ID: From 120002 to 120487

Feature
Old Table
update please