Re: [REQUEST] Coral Island v1.147

Post by chubasaman »

Until now I haven't understood how this editing of items in the table works. :<

zurls
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zurls »

The thing I would really love to be able to change in this game is the horrible underwater grind of cleaning the entire Pacific ocean. Would it be possible to wildly increase the range of the scythe, and also the damage so it can one-hit trash (currently you have to hit each of the 10,000 piles of garbage three times - it is really a game killer). Any thoughts?

AquaMouser
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AquaMouser »

zurls wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:38 pm
The thing I would really love to be able to change in this game is the horrible underwater grind of cleaning the entire Pacific ocean. Would it be possible to wildly increase the range of the scythe, and also the damage so it can one-hit trash (currently you have to hit each of the 10,000 piles of garbage three times - it is really a game killer). Any thoughts?
With the CE table, you can upgrade your sickle to osmium, it won't increase the range, but only the last part of the underwater area (the osmium kelp one) will it take 2 hits, and if you have more patience then me, you can charge attack it for just 1, but yeah, i rather press while watching movies.

You can upgrade it by ignoring materials options in the table, it won't make the area super fast, but you can be done with everything before spring is over year 1 with some rainy day farming.

lmrlmax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lmrlmax »

zurls wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:38 pm
You can use vortexnator 3, it's type of bomb for underwater.

Xenovier
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xenovier »

everytime I tried to change my item my game always forced close because "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" is that normal?

Flipah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Flipah »

is the table still working? it doesnt want to apply any changes when I activate the options and some options like the item changer does not want to activate at all. :) Thank You!

edit: i was able to activate it after restarting the game, the item number kept changing randomly until I got an error and the game crashed.

lmrlmax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lmrlmax »

Tested in Game Version V1-184.
From what I used like, Time, Item, Movement, Gold and Merit, and Relationship, are still working.

Item Swap still work for Normal Quality Item,
Activate Script > Open Inventory > Pick Item > Look at Under "For Normal Item [All Item in Here]", it will change to Name of the item you pick. > Change to other item > Place your picked item to random inventory slot and it will change to the item you want.
So if you don't pick any item in inventory it will have random number, and it's normal and don't change it.

For Osmium Quality, based on other user, it need some rework for Item ID. You can use my Spreadsheet for Osmium Item ID as reference and to find your osmium quality item ID and i don't play this game anymore. :ph34r:

sayanoic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sayanoic »

lmrlmax wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:30 am
From what I used like, Time, Item, Movement, Gold and Merit, and Relationship, are still working.

Activate Script > Open Inventory > Pick Item > Look at Under "For Normal Item [All Item in Here]", it will change to Name of the item you pick. > Change to other item > Place your picked item to random inventory slot and it will change to the item you want.
So if you don't pick any item in inventory it will have random number, and it's normal and don't change it.

For Osmium Quality, based on other user, it need some rework for Item ID. You can use my Spreadsheet for Osmium Item ID as reference and to find your osmium quality item ID and i don't play this game anymore. :ph34r:
ty, all quality perfectly working. the method is quite easy, ur Spreadsheet played a good role.
example this code is melon Osmium,copy code in red box, Everyone's values are different. then u can search Spreadsheet id "melon" paste code in cell, you can increase the value by +28 or -28 for the code below or above it, then back to ur CE, "paste" whose value has changed. tadaa good luck. sorry bad englishImage

kn007
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kn007 »

lmrlmax wrote:

Hello, your spreadsheet link seems to have disappeared.
Could you commit the link again? thx

lmrlmax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lmrlmax »

kn007 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:03 pm
It's still working in Page 2.
But here is the [Link]

vsernew
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vsernew »

lmrlmax wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:08 pm
kn007 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:03 pm
It's still working in Page 2.
But here is the [Link]
Is it possible to get quest item ID?

rizz38
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rizz38 »

sayanoic wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:10 pm
lmrlmax wrote:

ty, all quality perfectly working. the method is quite easy, ur Spreadsheet played a good role.
example this code is melon Osmium,copy code in red box, Everyone's values are different. then u can search Spreadsheet id "melon" paste code in cell, you can increase the value by +28 or -28 for the code below or above it, then back to ur CE, "paste" whose value has changed. tadaa good luck. sorry bad englishImage
i still dont quite catch how to change item ....or item's quality
like i have a bronze fly and i want to change it to osmium fly? how do i do that?
and can you spawn like other item? like i cant get my tarantula at all so can you spawn tarantula base on item id's or how?
pls someone explain how to use these CT

sayanoic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sayanoic »

rizz38 wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:37 am
sayanoic wrote:
lmrlmax wrote:

like i have a bronze fly and i want to change it to osmium fly? how do i do that?
and can you spawn like other item? like i cant get my tarantula at all so can you spawn tarantula base on item id's or how?
Activate Script > Open Inventory > Pick Item > exemple "stone"
For osmium items, you must have 1 osmium item. if you don't have it try going to the Laboratory to upgrade it. easiest Seeds. You don't need to worry about Osmium kelp essence, just change the item to it. after that the general store will open all osmium grade Seeds. you only need it to change into another osmium item. The method ? as follows. You must use spreadsheets.If you don't even understand this, I don't know what to do with you.

rizz38
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rizz38 »

sayanoic wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:18 am
rizz38 wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:37 am
sayanoic wrote:

Activate Script > Open Inventory > Pick Item > exemple "stone"
For osmium items, you must have 1 osmium item. if you don't have it try going to the Laboratory to upgrade it. easiest Seeds. You don't need to worry about Osmium kelp essence, just change the item to it. after that the general store will open all osmium grade Seeds. you only need it to change into another osmium item. The method ? as follows. You must use spreadsheets.If you don't even understand this, I don't know what to do with you.
bro orang indo ternyata wkwk sip2 nah game ane crash bro kalo abis nge ganti item gitu ...emg gitu kah? atau ente ada discord bro? bs tanya2 lebih lanjut di discord?