Salazary
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

[COMPLETED][Request]Dungeons 4

Post by Salazary »

Game Name: Dungeons 4
Game Engine: Don't know.. Dungeons 3 Wiki havnt info too
Game Version: 1.0.4
Options Required: Godmode, Ressource, easy kill?
Steam Website: its on Microsoft Store
Other Info:

Warrior69
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Request]Dungeons 4

Post by Warrior69 »

Game Engine: Unity. In the game it's specified "Made with Unity"
Steam Website:

I need the trainer too!
Pls ;)

Salazary
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Salazary »

Warrior69 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:10 am
Game Engine: Unity. In the game it's specified "Made with Unity"
Steam Website:

I need the trainer too!
Pls ;)
I have it on MS Store (Game Pass)

mukapower3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mukapower3 »

Steam version is 1.0.7

SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SmartDog »

I'm surprised nobody has made a table for this yet, its a fun game.

Just a heads up to anyone using CE for this game.. Almost everything is 4 byte BUT you gotta be a little careful with some things like gold. If you just find the value for gold and set it to a high value then when your creatures want to be paid there will be no gold on the floor for them to pick up despite you having tons of gold. Your creatures will then strike and you won't be able to do shit. You can solve this by picking up some gold in your hand and then finding that value. Set the value to 10,000 or something and then drop the gold back on the floor. It'll flood the floor with gold and your creatures will be able to be paid.

Gold, mana and evilness(?) are all stored as 4 bytes. You can use the hand trick on anything you can pick up which includes all 3 "currencies" (plus a load of other stuff like crates).

Salazary
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Salazary »

StupidDog wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:51 pm

Just a heads up to anyone using CE for this game.. Almost everything is 4 byte BUT you gotta be a little careful with some things like gold. If you just find the value for gold and set it to a high value then when your creatures want to be paid there will be no gold on the floor for them to pick up despite you having tons of gold. Your creatures will then strike and you won't be able to do shit. You can solve this by picking up some gold in your hand and then finding that value. Set the value to 10,000 or something and then drop the gold back on the floor. It'll flood the floor with gold and your creatures will be able to be paid.

Gold, mana and evilness(?) are all stored as 4 bytes. You can use the hand trick on anything you can pick up which includes all 3 "currencies" (plus a load of other stuff like crates).
and where i find "godmode"?

SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SmartDog »

Salazary wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:00 pm
and where i find "godmode"?
God mode isn't a value in memory, it needs a little more than just changing a number. No doubt someone will make a script for it.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

I'll have a look once the price drops; can't afford it.

SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SmartDog »

Csimbi wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:57 pm
I'll have a look once the price drops; can't afford it.
Appreciate it bud :) I'd normally gift you a copy but I'm broke as hell right now :/

michaelhost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by michaelhost »

Tested on Steam and Xbox gamepass version

Info 1 : like someone has pointed above the currency in this game are physical resources so anything you see in the ground are the one that could be used, the numbers you see at the UI shouldn't be touched when using cheat engine

Info 2 : ColonelRVH if you reading this yes your table add resources when used but i'm sorry to informed you it only added to the UI not the the physical resources at the storage so when that coin / box at the ui still for exampe 6K but there's no physical coin/toolbox at the storage that's it the snot won't do anything. but the godmode works i still gratefull for your table thanks

Info 3 : then if we built more storage? yes it will work but that 6K will not be counted, the logic of the game resources are like this when we only changed the UI value:
so we changed ui value at 6000 when you gathered more coins it will be increased to 6500 but this is the complicated one only the 500 that will be used the 6000 will be ignored aka 0

info 4 : based on the info 3, the snot will still build rooms but not the room item for example like the workshop "work o - mat" to produce the toolbox

info 5 : the save file are in D4 File (tbh idk what this type is probably they created themselves this is unity afterall) and it's encrypted -.-

Solution 1 : build something with the cheat on then destroyed it to spawn more coins but also will make you confused :3 the UI and the physical coins count will be different and the coins cannot be stored at the storage because it has reached the limit
solution 2 : probably search how to add back the console command like Dungeons 3 or make mods
yes this game has mods folder at \AppData\Roaming\Kalypso Media\Dungeons4\Mods
Solution 3 : just use @StupidDog method :3

developers are using these physical resources to battle the change value in CE
hope this information helps
Last edited by michaelhost on Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

michaelhost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by michaelhost »

StupidDog wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:51 pm

i also found out that the value could be freezed so everytime we picked it, the value will be instantly changed into that value but i still need to test it more how much we could do it before crashing

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

In Dungeons 3, they had a client and a server running on your PC at the same time.
People usually hacked into the client because the values were easy to find and you could see the changes on the screen, giving people the wrong impression - and things went sideways when the client and the server were out of sync...
Keep that in mind while you are trying to hack Dungeons 4 - it might be the same code base.

michaelhost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by michaelhost »

Csimbi wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:34 am
In Dungeons 3, they had a client and a server running on your PC at the same time.
People usually hacked into the client because the values were easy to find and you could see the changes on the screen, giving people the wrong impression - and things went sideways when the client and the server were out of sync...
Keep that in mind while you are trying to hack Dungeons 4 - it might be the same code base.
Yes, The base mechanic is the same because most of the paid trainers i encountered most of them had "Fill gold, Fill Mana, Fill evilness" for the resources, rather than for example "Infinite resources"

SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SmartDog »

I've only managed to get through a couple levels so far and have done some VERY simple poking around the code but thankfully its all one process (not including the crash handler).I guess one way of doing this would be to increase the amount of resources that your snots dig from nodes or something. Not really had time to play in the last couple of days but will poke around a bit more :)

michaelhost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by michaelhost »

StupidDog wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:42 pm
I've only managed to get through a couple levels so far and have done some VERY simple poking around the code but thankfully its all one process (not including the crash handler).I guess one way of doing this would be to increase the amount of resources that your snots dig from nodes or something. Not really had time to play in the last couple of days but will poke around a bit more :)
great idea but i think it will be easier to just populate the storage, the game are based on Dungeons 3 anyway