Re: Lethal Company

Post by imjustmaxie »

T1M3SHIFT wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:59 am
imjustmaxie wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:27 am
T1M3SHIFT wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:14 pm
Yeah, I have. Tried running CE 7.5 with administrator, didn't seem to work either. My anti-virus is disabled also. I'm wondering if it's conflicting with the MoreCompany mod?
Are you refering to Tatosoup’s table or mine?
The last time you replied, you were referring to his.

If you were referring to mine, I have yet to update for v47.
If you were refering to his, it hasnt been updated since v38.
Tatosoup's works on 7.1 but not on 7.5 and crashes on loading, but I assume that because it's outdated.
Yours keeps saying "DLL Injection failed or invalid DLL version" upon attaching to process and trying to select activate in CE 7.5
I wanted to see if it works in 7.1, but your table states it's only available for 7.5
Tatosoup's table has not been updated since.
I force my users to use 7.5 because my table requires that.
"DLL Injection failed or invalid DLL version", that's highly the issue with your copy of Cheat Engine.
Did you have a modified Cheat Engine? Or did you compile your own Cheat Engine?
I prefer a more thorough discussion in my Discord server, since it's easier to assess and analyze the issues further.

brevannes
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by brevannes »

imjustmaxie wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:47 am
T1M3SHIFT wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:59 am
imjustmaxie wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:27 am
Hi imjustmaxie,

When i use your cheat table it wont load. Can i have your discord to see how to fix that please ?

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

@imjustmaxie, Hello. This may be an absolutely dumb question, but I'm asking anyway. Being it's an "auto-update" table, and you mention "Do not save the table or it will be empty on next run.", if we downloaded it on Dec 12, 2023 while game version 45 was out, and try to run that table now on Mar 3, 2024 against game version 49, [BUT WE ARE OFF_LINE, NO INTERNET ACCESS], will the table still work? I play off-line where I'm at most times, no internet. Thanks in advance

atlas1039
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by atlas1039 »

@imjustmaxie Will you update to version 50?

imjustmaxie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by imjustmaxie »

RogueTech wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:20 pm
@imjustmaxie, Hello. This may be an absolutely dumb question, but I'm asking anyway. Being it's an "auto-update" table, and you mention "Do not save the table or it will be empty on next run.", if we downloaded it on Dec 12, 2023 while game version 45 was out, and try to run that table now on Mar 3, 2024 against game version 49, [BUT WE ARE OFF_LINE, NO INTERNET ACCESS], will the table still work? I play off-line where I'm at most times, no internet. Thanks in advance
I actually plan to retire the table due to sheer amount of mods needed to be compatible (more than 24,000 mods on r2modman few hours ago), and rarely people play vanilla at this time.

I am still reworking it internally but no ETA for now.
When it’s available, I will make it available offline.