+2
and
+3

daninthemix
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Alien Hominid HD

Post by daninthemix »

You start with a shield. The memory address for that shield simply has a value of 1 when you have a shield, and 0 when you don't. You can lock it to 1 and you have infinite shield. However, I tried to NOP the instruction that writes that value and all kinds of crazy stuff happened, so someone better than me will have to try. Or someone who knows how to AOB scan could at least reliably find that shield value to lock it.

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Alien Hominid HD [Non-Steam] Tenoke options:
  • Ammo
  • Grenades
  • Hearts
  • Invulnerability/God
  • Score
Important:

> Step 1: After the game was loaded without any error and you have the control of the alien, then activate the options from this table using "Alien Hominid HD"
> Step 2: Switch back to your game in order that all values to be read
> Step 3: Edit/Lock/Select the one you want, just make sure you should never add more than enough!

INFO:
> The option named "Invulnerability/God", if you want to enable (could cause glitches while the game is loaded, since there's 4 addresses and two backups used for any respawn) and make use of it also, properly, after you'll take control of the player, see if is either 0 or 1, then if is one of these two values, make that to be 1, then freeze it or not, you can also waste some heart, then go back to it.If it won't be read right, restart your game and also the table!This is a non-steam game after all, time and love weren't spent much for it.In any case, there's plenty of options to play with! :ph34r: :P

Don't expect updates! :lol: :P

Take care! :wub:
Attachments
AlienHominidHD.CT
Alien Hominid HD [Non-Steam] Table
(3.33 KiB) Downloaded 165 times

daninthemix
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by daninthemix »

VampTY wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:30 pm
Alien Hominid HD [Non-Steam] Tenoke options:
  • Ammo
  • Grenades
  • Hearts
  • Invulnerability/God
  • Score
Important:

> Step 1: After the game was loaded without any error and you have the control of the alien, then activate the options from this table using "Alien Hominid HD"
> Step 2: Switch back to your game in order that all values to be read
> Step 3: Edit/Lock/Select the one you want, just make sure you should never add more than enough!

INFO:
> The option named "Invulnerability/God", if you want to enable (could cause glitches while the game is loaded, since there's 4 addresses and two backups used for any respawn) and make use of it also, properly, after you'll take control of the player, see if is either 0 or 1, then if is one of these two values, make that to be 1, then freeze it or not, you can also waste some heart, then go back to it.If it won't be read right, restart your game and also the table!This is a non-steam game after all, time and love weren't spent much for it.In any case, there's plenty of options to play with! :ph34r: :P

Don't expect updates! :lol: :P

Take care! :wub:
Thanks, but I've tried 8 or 9 times and the invulnerability code hasn't worked once :?

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

I can't tell, on me it worked, non-steam version, also the value is located in byte, is easy to find, perhaps different versions, now i can't help much, i removed it!

PM if this game gets some update, then i'll take another look!So far, controls are awful :lol: ;)

daninthemix
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by daninthemix »

VampTY wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:35 pm
I can't tell, on me it worked, non-steam version, also the value is located in byte, is easy to find, perhaps different versions, now i can't help much, i removed it!

PM if this game gets some update, then i'll take another look!So far, controls are awful :lol: ;)
I find the game also crashes quite a lot - did you find that as well?

I can search for the shield value at least (it's a 1 when shield is active), but it changes every level.

Anyways, thanks for the hearts and grenades, these work well.

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

No problem, i'm glad at least something is working :D , daninthemix, indeed is 1 on byte, then 0 when is depleted..also if you know your way with pointers, add it's offset to the pointer added by me, if you can't backtrack it through mem, just use the left and right arrows when adding some offset, know what i mean!Let's say the the address of my ammo is d4b63132, ok, then the offset is a5 for example.. now, you found your ammo on (the value on table) d4b71111, other address, so make that value from address d4b71111 in the first pointer that goes to d4b63132 and use left and right arrows to get to your d4b71111, modify the offset then you'll get your offset (manually though, without backtracking in mem) :P

These things work when adressess are shared on the same eax, rcx, ecx ..etc, if the ammo from the first pointer was for rdi and yours is on eax, it won't work..if is on rax (all the way), i'm just bad at explaining.

I'll give you a better example:
- you found your GOLD on some address, let's say is on eax ,then when accessed it points only to your GOLD value, nothing else, not shared, not many addresses read at the same time, just one value and one address, direct read
- now, second, you found perhaps some GEM, then when accessed it goess millions through that address, what now?If that GEM is also using eax, drop it's address on table, then add it to the script that point to that gold, find the offset, manual, through left right arrows on that gold pointer, then pow, that's that!

Or do a break and trace, it takes time, but if you like the game, it might worth the time spent! :)

Example:

Make that address from X to look like the one from Points, below:
Spoiler
I hope you can understand this and goodluck! ;)

Riku_Masamune
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Riku_Masamune »

Thank you, I was able to find my offset. Though, not fully invincible if hit with an OHKO move; bombs, acid or ultimate attacks. But basic attacks, yes.