twotonedearly
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Metal Gear Solid - Master Collection Version

Post by twotonedearly »

Game Name: Metal Gear Solid Master Collection Version
Game Engine:
Game Version:
Options Required: Infinite Health, Infinite Ammo, Infinite Grenades, Stealth mode
Steam Website:

Sensei7
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Solid - Master Collection Version

Post by Sensei7 »

+1

Snoop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Snoop »

+2

wolve9
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wolve9 »

+3

Yevon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yevon »

Not sure if possible, but would be great if there was change status for PAL card so it could be changed to normal, cold or hot

NestedBones
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NestedBones »

+4

Each version of the game is different, though - which was to be expected, considering they're emulating the regional ISOs of the PS1 games. So that'd be a relevant bit of information if someone ends up making a table.

khuong
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by khuong »

I made some cheats for the Switch version, and saw no one really made one for the PC Port.

So here ya go, works on all languages -- this game/emulator is funky.. offsets change per language (or iso being loaded).. lucky enough the memory more or less matched the Switch version so.. I could use all my conditionals..

My CT table writing skills are lacking, as I only really use it to muck here or there, or edit things. I used some LUA code from Raynards table's I saw/edited in the past.

If you want to add weapons or items, just look @ the pointers, set/freeze any of the weapons to more than 1.. and it'll be inf ammo.

Items, set to at least 1, to unlock or have/use.

Attachments
METAL GEAR SOLID-v3.CT
Added, VR Missions (Just Weapons/Items/Health)
(29.47 KiB) Downloaded 1843 times
METAL GEAR SOLID-v2.CT
Integral + Radar On Hard/Extreme
(27.62 KiB) Downloaded 661 times
METAL GEAR SOLID.CT
(24.78 KiB) Downloaded 1102 times
Last edited by khuong on Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:09 am, edited 3 times in total.

username69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by username69 »

khuong wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:12 am
I made some cheats for the Switch version, and saw no one really made one for the PC Port.

So here ya go, works on all languages -- this game/emulator is funky.. offsets change per language (or iso being loaded).. lucky enough the memory more or less matched the Switch version so.. I could use all my conditionals..

My CT table writing skills are lacking, as I only really use it to muck here or there, or edit things. I used some LUA code from Raynards table's I saw/edited in the past.

If you want to add weapons or items, just look @ the pointers, set/freeze any of the weapons to more than 1.. and it'll be inf ammo.

Integral (Japanese version with English script) doesn't seem to work. But the American version (with the default English/US option) does. I'm not sure if it's due to offsets or the language.

khuong
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by khuong »

@username69 - I did not do the other games (special/vr/integral) properly for this table.. I may take a look at it, but I mainly concentrate on doing the Nintendo switch stuff.

Kushan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kushan »

khuong wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:12 am

Thank you for this table. Just as an FYI there wrong address is set for the suppressor, but it was an easy enough fix - just in case you wanted to make an update :)

wolve9
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wolve9 »

khuong wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:07 pm
@username69 - I did not do the other games (special/vr/integral) properly for this table.. I may take a look at it, but I mainly concentrate on doing the Nintendo switch stuff.
I would love you so much if we could get one for the integral version

Tech0506
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tech0506 »

Thanks for the excellent work. Any chance for this to be updated for the VR missions and the integral version?

khuong
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by khuong »

Tech0506 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:03 pm
Thanks for the excellent work. Any chance for this to be updated for the VR missions and the integral version?
I added Integral.

VR stuff I probably won't do.

Tech0506
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tech0506 »

khuong wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:28 pm
Tech0506 wrote:
I added Integral.

Thank you! If you do the VR stuff (like stealth camp for VR) on behalf of the community I’ll send a 20 dollar steam gift card your way!

khuong
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by khuong »

Tech0506 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:28 pm
khuong wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:28 pm
Tech0506 wrote:
I added Integral.

Thank you! If you do the VR stuff (like stealth camp for VR) on behalf of the community I’ll send a 20 dollar steam gift card your way!
I appreciate the offer, save it for yourself or give it to someone else.. :) once I take money for something, it becomes a job, and no longer a hobby.

I updated viewtopic.php?p=321384#p321384 with the VR missions, I believe it works on every VR Variant (Special/VR/VR Disc on Integral)

Only Weapons/Items/Health though, I didn't bother updating O2 or anything because I don't think those have ... oxygen. But you can give yourself weapons/items.. I even added Have Stealth so you dont have to manually give it to yourself.