ledskof
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [REQUEST] Untitled Space Idle

Post by ledskof »

Deltast wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:11 pm
Any luck on warp points?
So far the only things that weren't doubles that I ran into were the synth slot timers.

Synth slot timer count down appears to be a float and is somewhere between 0 and 8000. It counts Up towards 8000 as the timer counts down. Simple search for "increased value" until it hits 0, then change to decreased once, then back to increased until it completes again. I maxed all the synth materials out before I actually figured out exactly what was going on with that time but value between 0 and 8000 seemed to be a decent starting point. It's not necessary to have a starting point. You could just do "unknown initial value" and then search for "increased value" while it is counting down.

Everything else I've found so far was a double:
Material counts
Synth slot XP
Warp Essence
AI Points
Mastery Points (Crew)

Even the skill cooldowns on the main screen are double values, and unlike the synth timer float they count down from whatever the actual number being displayed is. Simple search of a double within whatever the range is; say value between 0 and 45 seconds. Then a search for "decreased value" until it hits 0, then "increased value" once, then back to "decreased value" until it hits 0 again.

I might mess with warp cores next if I even keep playing this game. There's no prestige left for me and I'm not sure there's really much else to do.

edit:

Yeah I'm basically done with this game. Prestige doesn't even seem to be improving things anymore and the main thing left for me to do is to open up more crew members which is unclear how to do. Bored with it now.