Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup

Post by Special »

Game Name: Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup
Game Engine: No idea...
Game Version: 0.30.1
Options Required: Gold, Heath, Mana, anything else would be gravy :P
Steam Website: N/A
Other Info: [Link] / [Link]

Personally, I think this is a real gem among Roguelikes, and it's completely free and open source! I guess as to why it's not so popular (as in no one talks about it, and there's no active and up to date table for it here) though is because it's not a looker... and can be quite daunting and very hard for new players to get into.

Which is sort of why I would like to request a table for this game, even a very basic table would be great to play around with, ie. Health, Mana, Gold options, anything else like stat edits or skills would just be gravy on top.

If anyone would like to take a crack at it, you can download the Windows binary "tiles version" for it here: ( [Link] ) in .zip format (no install required).

Red2953
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup

Post by Red2953 »

Ok so I have Gold, Health and Magic addresses now here’s the issue you can’t script/freeze the values as the game will crash, but you could set up a hotkey to fill your health and magic to full whenever you want. I’m looking for other stuff like level up skills etc but they aren’t so easy. I only tested on 3 characters.

Downloaded from OP using tiles only version 0.30.1 all i managed to get is:

Health: MANUALLY set to current max HP, Freeze/Script will crash always
Magic: Same as HP
Gold: Set whatever amount you want
Attachments
crawl.CT
(715 Bytes) Downloaded 25 times

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Baofu »

I've messed with DCSS tables before. Here's what I have. The 1st table is for kimchicrawl 1.3.2 and the 2nd for bcadrencrawl 0.0531 which are both forks found on github but the layout is the same. The items was done by someone else. All you have to do is adjust the offsets. I was able to put this together myself thanks to the Wizard Mode feature. As for items, the uppercase and lowercase refer to the 52 item slots and includes quantity so give yourself all the Acquirement scrolls you want once you find one.

Hope that helps.
Attachments
bcadrencrawl.ct
(121.99 KiB) Downloaded 30 times
crawl.CT
(119.96 KiB) Downloaded 27 times

Special
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Special »

WOW, I cannot believe I've missed my own thread getting bumped with request fulfillment's... I just assumed that with no notifications, I got nothing so never checked the actual post here... Well dammit I need to at least say "thank you" to both of you for this, and those two forks look interesting, will definitely need to check those ones out now too. :)

Again, thank you so much for these, and I'm sorry if it seemed that by my lack of reply, I came off as being ungrateful here. :/