furiousfist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Disgaea 7

Post by furiousfist »

xapicool777 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:08 pm
Update!

-> Finally found array to clone item, yes clone! same stats, same properties, same innocent (Except reincarnate History) (tested!)
-> Add and fix a few address

=> excel table v2.3 - [Link]
big thanks for this

itadakimasuu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by itadakimasuu »

Hey guys, after I used the CT file to edit my cheat points, my weapon mastery cheat shop is stuck at 0% and it won't move. Tried reloading and reinstalling, but weapon mastery is stuck at 0%.

xapicool777
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xapicool777 »

itadakimasuu wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:12 am
Hey guys, after I used the CT file to edit my cheat points, my weapon mastery cheat shop is stuck at 0% and it won't move. Tried reloading and reinstalling, but weapon mastery is stuck at 0%.
edit the point first @general data, then open cheat shop npc, change the value in weapon mastery, change the max and cheatbar loader to 19.999 (max)

itadakimasuu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by itadakimasuu »

xapicool777 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:33 am
itadakimasuu wrote:
edit the point first @general data, then open cheat shop npc, change the value in weapon mastery, change the max and cheatbar loader to 19.999 (max)
It's stuck at 0 even with points available. The weapon mastery slider wont move at all.

xapicool777
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xapicool777 »

itadakimasuu wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:56 am
xapicool777 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:33 am
itadakimasuu wrote:
It's stuck at 0 even with points available. The weapon mastery slider wont move at all.

sorry cant help, i have no problem editing the cheat shop from the beginning i play. its better to do backup save before you editing something.
or just do it from start again, now the cheat table have many feature, you can use that to progress faster

xapicool777
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xapicool777 »

Update Excel File v2.4 Fix some address, All item address already Checked 1 by 1 and all work normal
=> deleted

Uploading my saved file:
- all stage done
- all carnage stage done
- all DLC done
- ready to NG+
- 100% all common items data unlocked
- a few modded character
- a few modded item
- Cheat shop all 19.999%
-> use slot 1 save file (save.002) backup your save file first.
-> C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Nippon Ichi Software, Inc\Disgaea 7\76561198325603491
=> [Link]
Last edited by xapicool777 on Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

r0xm2n
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by r0xm2n »

About the only feature we're missing at this point is Innocent ID editing (either in the equipment screen or the innocent ranch).
Getting a particular Dual Stat innocent for the first time is a pain, even when burning tons of Poltergas xD

xapicool777
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xapicool777 »

r0xm2n wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:36 am
About the only feature we're missing at this point is Innocent ID editing (either in the equipment screen or the innocent ranch).
Getting a particular Dual Stat innocent for the first time is a pain, even when burning tons of Poltergas xD
what do you mean dual stat innocent? tamed innocent you mean?
most item that you get from clearing a stage/stealing have innocent, but that innocent still untamed (red face), there is a code to change that to tamed (yellow face). just use the item world npc to take the untamed innocent and put it in any item whatever you want, and change that to tamed then set the value to max. D7 isn't like D6 that have many kind of innocent. D7 only have 8 kind of innocent and the rest of the innocent now changed to properties (ex. stun resist, poison resist, etc).
With the CT, you can get a lot of point to gacha, the gacha is far way better than innocent farming lol. plus there is a clone array now, just use that to clone item that have innocent in that item.
easy isn't it?

The_MuuG
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by The_MuuG »

r0xm2n wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:36 am
There is still weapon/element resistances, but i dont think it can be normally edited, without spending 200 years rewriting whole logic chain that adds those values. Its a lot easier to edit characters itself though save editing, or mod the game. And last time i've seen any save editors or gameplay mods, it was disgaea 1, lol. Maybe hex editor will work, but i highly doubt it.

xapicool777
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xapicool777 »

Update excel table v2.5 -> fix a few property address, Add address for DMG dealt armor (DMG dealt for weapon and armor is different)

if you get like a "japanese word" when editing properties, then that mean that properties may have other code/value for each weapon/armor.
please tell me if you find that so i can update the table. what properties, and where do you put that properties)
Attachments
Item & Property ID search v2.5 - Disgaea7 1.09.rar
v2.5 pw: 123321
(136.8 KiB) Downloaded 411 times

whapak4000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by whapak4000 »

xapicool777 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:13 am
Update excel table v2.5 -> fix a few property address, Add address for DMG dealt armor (DMG dealt for weapon and armor is different)

if you get like a "japanese word" when editing properties, then that mean that properties may have other code/value for each weapon/armor.
please tell me if you find that so i can update the table. what properties, and where do you put that properties)
hello boss,

how to use the change weapon and property in cheat table,i want to try to change to infernal weapons, i got crash when try changing it
appreciate the help.

thanks

xapicool777
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xapicool777 »

whapak4000 wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:03 am
xapicool777 wrote:

hello boss,

how to use the change weapon and property in cheat table,i want to try to change to infernal weapons, i got crash when try changing it
appreciate the help.

thanks
infernal weapon is a weapon that automatically equipped on your D7 main character when they in hell mode, i dont recommended you to mess with that, yes you can edit shop and buy that weapon. but dont use it (no benefit for you)
for edit shop, item change, properties change please read
- viewtopic.php?p=322305#p322305

whapak4000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by whapak4000 »

xapicool777 wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:47 am
whapak4000 wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:03 am
xapicool777 wrote:

hello boss,

appreciate the help.

thanks
infernal weapon is a weapon that automatically equipped on your D7 main character when they in hell mode, i dont recommended you to mess with that, yes you can edit shop and buy that weapon. but dont use it (no benefit for you)
for edit shop, item change, properties change please read
- viewtopic.php?p=322305#p322305
boss,

we still manually change everything like the name of the change item?like i try to change thimble to neo baal the description and icon change but stats and property is like thimble

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Stats and properties has Always been separated from the id in disgaea games.
Meaning you got to edit everything else manually yourself.
Also beware because fist weapons have no model and you are changing It into a sword wich Is supposed to have One.
For infermlnal treasures you can get weapons look like them, Just go into item world and change the item appearance.

Foomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Foomy »

Hi, I'm not sure how to use the property change codes and your excel. I tried it and the resullt turned out to be something like this :

I was trying to get assassination and swing about, and also blaze iirc but all of them had broken properties.

edit+
Tried it again because it seems I misread the instruction. I tried inputting normal thimble value and end up getting some properties for my traps, but it seems the values are wrong because I got japanese text on the properties and sometimes wrong properties on it.