Disgaea 7

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
izayoixx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Disgaea 7

Post by izayoixx »

Request for the character ID and status (i.e. ally/enemy/neutral) of a character to be mapped. ID is for making unplayable characters playable and status is so that I can check if some evilities only work if equipped by enemies.

Edit: Found the Character ID, it's the same as in D6 with 2 layers of pointers. I edited the script as so:

[Link]

saihamaru
Cheater
Cheater

Post by saihamaru »

so i currently have 840 CP cap
i was using the cheat shop table to increase it to 1400
was doing some grinding when my game crashed
i lead the autosave but now my cheat shop have 0 CP and i can't edit it anymore
thankfully i still have quest for carnage, so i can get 20 CP
i tried to use the table again to restore it to my default 860 CP
but i can only change the EXP bar (not mana, not HL, not skill, etc, only the HP)
it's as if their "max" value got changed to 0

PS : it's not a serious pushback since i have multiple saves and only lost at most 1 hour for loading to other save
but i figure i'd report this here just in case

PSS : table to edit class proficiency would be appreciated

tekknen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tekknen »

saihamaru wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:13 am
but i can only change the EXP bar (not mana, not HL, not skill, etc, only the HP)

PS : it's not a serious pushback since i have multiple saves and only lost at most 1 hour for loading to other save

set max to 1400 and set bar to 1399 there is a cheat guard if you exceed the cheat max and it just turn back every thing to default
what i fond that remain stable is setting max to 20,000 and set bar 19,999 works like a charm

tekknen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tekknen »

izayoixx wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:16 am
Request for the character ID and status (i.e. ally/enemy/neutral) of a character to be mapped. ID is for making unplayable characters playable and status is so that I can check if some evilities only work if equipped by enemies.

Edit: Found the Character ID, it's the same as in D6 with 2 layers of pointers. I edited the script as so:

[Link]
pal status is there under statistic
sure there are more address to represent one state but i picked up some
as i fond that one state like atk for example is linked to 7 addresses

Venv
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Venv »

tekknen wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:35 am
this is my cheat table for D7 V 1.00
not quite done, but a start
this table has
General Data Script will modify
- Money -RP -Juice Bar Points -Item Exchange Points - in-game Total playing Time -Rosen Queen Co. Rank-D.I Battle Tickets (New)
Character Editor
-Mana -Health -Evilities unlocker -Juice bar Gained States (New)-Equipment Editor #For PPL with update 1.01 (New) -All Evilities Unlocker (New) -Weapon Mastery Editor (New)
Skill Editor:
-Change attack range type - attack power - attack Latitudes - and more
Unlimited Evilities Equipping
no more limited to 5 unique or 20 Common Evilities
Cheat Shop Editor
go beyond the game limit and max out beyond the cheat shop ever could imagine 19,999++++ per bar -Enemy Strength Lv (New)
Item Editor
Edit item States and more
Under Skill Data:
+AC seems to be whether the skill does damage or healing, with 0 being damage and 1 being healing.
+B4 seems to be what stat the skill uses, with these values:

Code: Select all

1:HP
2:SP
3:ATK
4:DEF
5:INT
6:RES
7:HIT
8:SPD
9:ATK/HIT
10:ATK/SPD
11:SPD/HIT

Suzukikana
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Suzukikana »

Suzukikana wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:16 pm
Is there a cheat to complete quests instantly?
I still want this made if possible. Some of the quests in the game are a huge pain, especially getting the Angel Cake to unlock Maiko

abell9212
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by abell9212 »

tekknen wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:27 pm
izayoixx wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:16 am

[Link]
pal status is there under statistic
sure there are more address to represent one state but i picked up some
as i fond that one state like atk for example is linked to 7 addresses
Hey is there any way I can dowload the version with your script added? I was hoping to modify the characters and play as unplayable ones as well. Thank you.

Eevi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Eevi »

@tekknen

Hey there. I've been using your table and it's mostly been very helpful, but I've ran into a very frustrating bug that might have bricked my save file as things stand. I was playing around with the cheat shop values and for whatever reason my skill EXP slider seems to be broken, I no longer get any skill EXP on my units no matter what I set the slider to. Even after I restart my game or reload my save without the table running, this happens. I have no idea what to do, because skill proficiency seems like a pretty important thing to be able to level up. Unfortunately, I have no earlier saves from before I used the table and I saved when the bug occurred likely before realizing it had even happened.

Do you have any idea what I could to fix this?

Jaquio
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jaquio »

Sorry for your busted save @Eevi, Disgaea is such a level/stat grinding game which takes months to finish, so I feel ya, you will have to hack it yourself with Cheat Engine if the table creator doesn't fix it soon after reading your post.

Some tips for the future which helped me to avoid this bug....

1.) Back up your saves before using cheats/tables.
2.) Test the cheat thoroughly before choosing to save (Use one cheat at a time before saving and reloading) then you will detect bugs easier.
3.) Wait for the table creator to update the table with a more stable version which does not bug your game.
4.) The earlier the table version the more buggy, the later the more stable, generally speaking, and also be patient and wait for bugs to be ironed out before downloading a table.

Please update the table version to game version v1.02 thanks, good job with the cheats, I appreciate them.

kidicarus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kidicarus »

timechaos69 wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:34 am
once you unlock cheat shop from dark assembly once it opens after a few of the first levels you can edit the percentages for the gains. don't freeze just set a hotkey to make them go to whatever you want.

search for 100 which is initial value and then subtract points and research for new value

4 byte -

hell is also 4 byte
in lieu of there being any tables here can you elaborate more on this? like does using this enable you to have gains over what the game allows by default? mine are all at 600% but if we can have even higher gains that would be nice to know how

izayoixx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by izayoixx »

abell9212 wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:53 pm
Hey is there any way I can dowload the version with your script added? I was hoping to modify the characters and play as unplayable ones as well. Thank you.
Here it is but just the character script since that's the only one edited, just merge it yourself

Update: Added character IDs thanks to Maide and Eidolon at the disgaea modding discord server.
Attachments
Disgaea7.CT
Added Character IDs
(351.03 KiB) Downloaded 544 times
Disgaea7.CT
(336.93 KiB) Downloaded 304 times
Last edited by izayoixx on Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

abell9212
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by abell9212 »

Hey thank you so much for that. One more question if you don't mind. Any idea on the character ID for Mugai or Baal?

furiousfist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by furiousfist »

Thanks for the work so far. Would it be possible to add a script to make shopkeepers (item world ones) not lose inventory upon purchase? That would make item duping and getting a few other rare items less painful.

ilegalx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ilegalx »

saihamaru wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:13 am

Any chance you can share me one of those save files before Land of Carnage. I had the same issue. :-(

zelkovia9876
Cheater
Cheater

Post by zelkovia9876 »

i think 1.0.4 broke the item modifier/item editor all i'm getting are double question marks when using the equpiment menu with the cheat table