Re: Time Survivors chapter 0

Post by Narixel »

Or something for the demo would be also nice

Narixel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Narixel »

I tried to mess with the values in cheat engine but they sadly wouldn't save, even if I found them.
The game is really grindy so hope someone with more experience can make it work.

Luna8Moo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Luna8Moo »

It doesn't save because all you found is display value.

Real value is stored as XOR of 0x741886E8(at least at this moment in time, dev can easily push an update to change it), so let's say you have 0 cash, it's stored as a 0x741886E8, but if you have for example 6475 cash, it will be stored as 0x74189FA3, change that value to a higher one to see your display value correcting to newly accuired funds.

Google for XOR calculator and use it to get whatever value you want or just use windows calc with hex as this is really all about value you want + 0x741886E8.
Other resources are probably stored similar way and around the place money is stored, I just started the game so don't really have access to much else. Edit: Yeah, "coal" is money address+0xC, "arrows" are money+0x4, "hearts" are money+0x8 easy.

Benny142
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Benny142 »

Luna8Moo wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:30 pm
It doesn't save because all you found is display value.

Real value is stored as XOR of 0x741886E8(at least at this moment in time, dev can easily push an update to change it), so let's say you have 0 cash, it's stored as a 0x741886E8, but if you have for example 6475 cash, it will be stored as 0x74189FA3, change that value to a higher one to see your display value correcting to newly accuired funds.

Google for XOR calculator and use it to get whatever value you want or just use windows calc with hex as this is really all about value you want + 0x741886E8.
Other resources are probably stored similar way and around the place money is stored, I just started the game so don't really have access to much else. Edit: Yeah, "coal" is money address+0xC, "arrows" are money+0x4, "hearts" are money+0x8 easy.
Can anyone make a cheat table, because I don't get it. I don't have the experience to understand it. :?

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Time Survivors [Non-Steam] v1.01

Activate Time Survivors when you have full control of your hero, then enable these below:

HP

That's all i've added :lol:, is pretty easy though (i don't know if kills works)..will require some gameplay for more, i'll see if i can add more, later... :lol: if not, feel free to add more! :P
Attachments
Time Survivors.CT
(1.47 KiB) Downloaded 660 times

patka
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by patka »

Narixel wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:11 am
I tried to mess with the values in cheat engine but they sadly wouldn't save, even if I found them.
The game is really grindy so hope someone with more experience can make it work.
Here is my Table:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27346