(Completed- Link) (Request) High Sea Saga DX

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
CptTuesday
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: (Request) High Sea Saga DX (Steam)

Post by CptTuesday »

fun fact: if you reverse the process for selling for gold, and put in a negative number, say -10, you can *buy* whatever you are selling. you just have to pay the gold cost. so its a great way to get multiples of those single items

Ella_Loves
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ella_Loves »

I cannot seem to figure out the selling thing, or food thing..my 4byte does not seem to track it, unless I am doing something wrong. I even tried with daggers.. 38 daggers, I search while I was in the store 38 4 bytes. Then I sell one and search 37 nothing, even tried to the option to search changed value -1

But! I am using the new table that was shared by aanpsx (link in my original post) to set gold now~
Last edited by Ella_Loves on Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kuroka01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kuroka01 »

You can cheat the items quantity by going to any shop, and sell any of your item, in the confirmation box (where you needed to input how many of the item do you want to sell), do the scan and changes values like usual, it's usually takes like 3-4 times scan to find the correct value, and then, if you already find the correct value, changes the value to -999, and yes, it will suddenly change to 42blablabla but don't worry.

One more thing, don't forget to check the active tickbox in the cheat engine so it will stay put until you've done with the current selling session.

CptTuesday
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: (Completed- Link) (Request) High Sea Saga DX

Post by CptTuesday »

has anybody had any luck with editing egg color values? i know the new table lets you edit the color items *add* to an egg, but i havent seen anything to edit the egg itself