Ella_Loves
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

(Completed- Link) (Request) High Sea Saga DX

Post by Ella_Loves »

Game Name: High Sea Saga DX
Game Engine: Unable to find..sorry!
Game Version: v2.44
Options Required: Infinite Medals / Max Medals (used to recruit and item shop)
Steam Website:
Other Info: Cute little game ported to PC from Android. The limited Medals is not fun.

The table can be found here! - Thank you aanpsx !!!
viewtopic.php?p=313407#p313407
Last edited by Ella_Loves on Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

AviKing
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: (Request) High Sea Saga DX (Steam)

Post by AviKing »

Hope u can understand this

Go to tavern, pick any rank (F for example), on the bottom screen you can see your remaining shuffle. Go to CE, use 4 bytes, look for the remaining shuffle u have, for this case is 3, then shuffle. U have 2 remaining, use that number to do the next search, do that until u find the address for the shuffle.

From there, right klick on the address, "browse this memory region", u will see that 1 line above the address wil have the number 2 in it, the 2 here is the cost for recruitment (since u pick the f rank).

Right click the "2", "add this address to the list", type: 4 bytes.

Change the value to -9999 (max medal), then pick any character from the tavern, you got 9999 medal.

Note: U need to do this every time u want to change the value, cus the address always changing

AviKing
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AviKing »

For money

Go to any shop, sell, pick any item u wanna sell, search the "quantity" on CE, type: 4 bytes, keep changing the quantity, till u get the right address.

After that, change the value to whatever u want, like 99999, i don't recommend to make it to much, or u will get negative money

AviKing
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AviKing »

not trying to take the credit, but i got it from steam discussion

Ella_Loves
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ella_Loves »

AviKing wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:41 pm

Go to tavern, pick any rank (F for example), on the bottom screen you can see your remaining shuffle. Go to CE, use 4 bytes, look for the remaining shuffle u have, for this case is 3, then shuffle. U have 2 remaining, use that number to do the next search, do that until u find the address for the shuffle.

From there, right klick on the address, "browse this memory region", u will see that 1 line above the address wil have the number 2 in it, the 2 here is the cost for recruitment (since u pick the f rank).

Change the value to -9999 (max medal), then pick any character from the tavern, you got 9999 medal.

Note: U need to do this every time u want to change the value, cus the address always changing
I did not understand it on steam discussion! but your steps worked!!!! Oh my gosh!!! Sooooo many thank yous!!!!

ARja
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ARja »

AviKing wrote:

hey man i got stuck for the addres how to search it do you have any tutor video or something

frankand33
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by frankand33 »

how to search dice game for More Plays ?

AviKing
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AviKing »

ARja wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:05 pm
AviKing wrote:

hey man i got stuck for the addres how to search it do you have any tutor video or something
Can't find a way to upload a video, so here..
[Link]

AviKing
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AviKing »

frankand33 wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:07 am
how to search dice game for More Plays ?
unfortunately, can't find it

Ella_Loves
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ella_Loves »

You are soo kind to help us! thank you! do you by chance know how to find the value for foods? I tried 4 byte and did not work ><

AviKing
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AviKing »

I don't, the game not letting us to change item value directly, its the same with money and medal, you have to find a way to edit "how many you receive" not "how many you have", at least that's what I know so far.

AviKing
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AviKing »

This maybe helpful, if you're using food for the xp

Pick any food you want that have at least 2 quantity. Search the value using 4 bytes, change the quantity, then search again, keep searching until you get the address for the quantity, then change it to whatever you want.

The method is similar with the money cheat

Ella_Loves
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ella_Loves »

AviKing wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:19 am
This maybe helpful, if you're using food for the xp

Pick any food you want that have at least 2 quantity. Search the value using 4 bytes, change the quantity, then search again, keep searching until you get the address for the quantity, then change it to whatever you want.

The method is similar with the money cheat
hmm I have 30 of the food. I search 30 in 4 bytes, then I sell 1 and search 29 and get no results. Mine does not like to find shop values.

AviKing
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AviKing »

Don't sell it, i mean its like u wanna sell item, but this time u wanna use it, you have 30 food, click on it, until a character menu pop up, dont use it, search the value, change the quantity, search again, until you get the right address, then change the value to whatever you want, then use it.

9192jks
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 9192jks »

Thank you for your help.
Thanks to you, I am enjoying the game comfortably.