[COMPLETED] [REQUEST] Starfield

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Starfield

Post by sicwan »

player.add item = modified save, so pretty much any command that changes your character or add anything into your game will give you a modified game. so its more then just the 2 commands

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

i just use steam achievement manager to unlock them all anyway, i hate seeing the popups ingame, i unlocked them all before i even booted up teh game for the first time

dreadpiro485
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dreadpiro485 »

So I used a modded save to find the address for skill points and freeze them in CE, and load into a non-modded save, but it detected it and made it Modded when I saved, so just FYI if you care about achievements using CE itself might be enough to flag it.

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

Zekahn wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:32 am
SunBeam wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:06 am
I did not say ALL commands disable achievements. Just those 2 I listed in italics.
bikeracer4487 wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:16 am
Is there a way to check if achievements are disabled? All I've seen are two specific commands that disable achievements, does that mean the rest are safe?
tgm (god mode) and movetoqt (teleporting to quest marker) and probably others also do. You can check which saves are considered "(Modded)" in the load screen's "Select Character" option.

You'll have to go back to the last save under your character's name without the "(Modded)" part to earn achievements.
Got this with set/force.av, addperk, addtrait commands, if you guys care about achievements i would wait for some "achievements enabler" mod.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

What's the id for a medkit?

Zekahn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zekahn »

dreadpiro485 wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:57 am
So I used a modded save to find the address for skill points and freeze them in CE, and load into a non-modded save, but it detected it and made it Modded when I saved, so just FYI if you care about achievements using CE itself might be enough to flag it.
Using it just to speedhack didn't mess anything up with saves, though it kept crashing after about 5-10 min which was almost as bad.

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

if anyones botehred abotu acheivements, just download this: [Link] and unlock any or all of them for any game.

sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sicwan »

Ashar wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:21 am
if anyones botehred abotu acheivements, just download this: [Link] and unlock any or all of them for any game.
some of us want to unlock them normally, if we can unlock them all at the same time there's no point, Plus they're milestones people use to gauge their progress.

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

yeah, but if yoru game is modded and you cant unlock them, its an option, or not, im sure someoen will find a way to remove the modded tag eventually.

BikkFire
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BikkFire »

Also waiting for table!

Hey all, been using Cheat Engine (and downloading tables) for more years than I can count, but this game (downloading now.. a little over halfway..) got me to finally register an account here (lol 8^D).

Looking forward to some nice tables ;^)

Bikk (OLD school gamer.. since early 80s, back when we hacked with HeX 😁)

(Ooh.. only 5gig left now :D)

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

ComManDerBG wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:06 am
We need an FoV cheat.
Here you go
[Link]

BikkFire
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BikkFire »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:03 am
How about you don't use those 2 commands, cuz it makes no sense at this point in time to list out or advance quests artificially?... Let's use common sense, mkay? :)

The main mod (not cheat) I need is to be able to enable HOTAS for space flight. The other stuff isn't near as important...

(Of course, I won't complain if the tables start popping out left and right 😉)

browdybrembo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by browdybrembo »

anyone has codes for meds? i just need it for immobilizer

BikkFire
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BikkFire »

khuong wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:56 am
FYI

[Link]

[Link]
Thank you for the links..

If this uses same system, then would the self made txt files work from the console also like in Skyrim?

BTW, just finished downloading. I may be away for a few minutes setting up new player.. :D

(also, hope they come up with a way to play without loading steam... really don't like steam requirement)

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

BikkFire wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:01 am
khuong wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:56 am
FYI

[Link]

[Link]
Thank you for the links..

If this uses same system, then would the self made txt files work from the console also like in Skyrim?

BTW, just finished downloading. I may be away for a few minutes setting up new player.. :D

(also, hope they come up with a way to play without loading steam... really don't like steam requirement)
Yep, you can put a txt file inside the root folder and then use the bat <namefile> command