smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Mega Man X Dive Offline

Post by smashbro596 »

Game Name: Mega Man X Dive Offline
Game Engine: Unity
Game Version: release?
Options Required: infinite health, infinite air dashes, infinite jumps,infinite dive trigger usage, infinite weapon energy, one hit kill, infinite currency, quick cooldown, more will be added
Steam Website:
Other Info: making this ahead of release. the game being offline is the single best thing to happen to x dive as now i can enjoy its content properly. oh and modding being a thing too~!
other notes: the game seems to use an anti-cheat system. it's apparently easy to crack but still worth keeping in mind.
Last edited by smashbro596 on Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Mega Man X Dive Offline

Post by smashbro596 »

games out now!

xduduhao
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xduduhao »

PLZ!!!

EtherealSpire
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by EtherealSpire »

Oh yeah, this needs a table, that would be awesome

Edit: Whenever I try to use Cheat Engine, I can find values but eventually the game crashes.

Edit #2: Just attaching the process will crash the game when it saves or if saved manually. Try to save and CTD occurs.

s091020
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by s091020 »

I have manage to find a way to change money and stone for this game, it is just the case that when you save the game, make sure you CLOSE Cheat Engine before you save the game. In this case you will be able to change currency in it.

neroxros
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by neroxros »

Thought I'd share a basic cheat table I made for myself, it has: infinite air dashes, infinite jumps, infinite dive trigger usage, infinite ammo, no reload time, no cooldown for skills and some pointers for currency, though I suspect the pointers will stop working as I didn't spend too much time on them.

I couldn't figure out how to make a one-hit-kill, as the game crashes if I change the player HP.

Use undetected cheat engine to bypass the anti-cheat: [Link]

edit: I forgot to include the infinite dive trigger script
Attachments
Game.CT
(16.12 KiB) Downloaded 3457 times

lu_metal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lu_metal »

neroxros wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:30 pm
Thought I'd share a basic cheat table I made for myself, it has: infinite air dashes, infinite jumps, infinite dive trigger usage, infinite ammo, no reload time, no cooldown for skills and some pointers for currency, though I suspect the pointers will stop working as I didn't spend too much time on them.

I couldn't figure out how to make a one-hit-kill, as the game crashes if I change the player HP.

Use undetected cheat engine to bypass the anti-cheat: [Link]

edit: I forgot to include the infinite dive trigger script
hey, friend, do you have to do some specific procedure to use this undetectable cheat engine? I downloaded it, ran it but even so the game closes when the level ends. your CT works, but even using the undetectable cheat engine, it closes...

neroxros
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by neroxros »

lu_metal wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:15 pm
hey, friend, do you have to do some specific procedure to use this undetectable cheat engine? I downloaded it, ran it but even so the game closes when the level ends. your CT works, but even using the undetectable cheat engine, it closes...
Try restarting your PC. Also this may sound insane, but close this website. For some reason, having the fearlessrevolution website open causes my game to crash! But it could be a coincidence

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

Nah, it detects this website as a cheat website so it will flag the anti cheat, the word 'cheat' in general will.

lu_metal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lu_metal »

neroxros wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:28 pm
lu_metal wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:15 pm
Try restarting your PC. Also this may sound insane, but close this website. For some reason, having the fearlessrevolution website open causes my game to crash! But it could be a coincidence
cool, now it works! thanks!

MIKAELBR
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MIKAELBR »

Did anyone find out? even with the pc restarted and the browser closed, the game closes on its own

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

MIKAELBR wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:44 pm
Did anyone find out? even with the pc restarted and the browser closed, the game closes on its own
yeah if you have a window that says "cheat" the game will crash when saving.
simple fix: make sure nothing with the name "cheat" is open when you are about to save.
this includes tabs in your internet browser, btw. invasive little shit this anti cheat is.
make your edits to your currency, CLOSE cheat engine, then hit save in-game.

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

I may be wrong but it seems to just be remnants of what it had in when it was on phones, since as far as im aware its not calling back to a server, its also ment to obscure and hash which i have not seen it do either.

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

Noire Blackheart wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:16 am
I may be wrong but it seems to just be remnants of what it had in when it was on phones, since as far as im aware its not calling back to a server, its also ment to obscure and hash which i have not seen it do either.
so it's very likely not intended to be there at all?

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

from what i saw from the mono and googled its using codestage, i am far from a expert in this sort of thing but when Capcom does anti cheat they tend to be a pain with it, take monhun for example, This anticheat will only trigger when saving/autosaving or buying from store, and it will forget you ever injected into it if you close CE before saving.