Graphics: Intel UHD 730 2GB VRAM or equivalent
Storage: 2 GB available space
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system

Q2747
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [REQ] ΔV: Rings of Saturn

Post by Q2747 »

If some one can just help me do it my self it would help plz.
I have tryd all most evry thing but cant seem to pin down the mony plz and thx for any help .

vitaeexmorte
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vitaeexmorte »

All values are in Double, you might need to search with "Value between" because Exact ignored them.
The Money address is static between runs but not restarts. Nanostorage and Propellant change between runs. I had no luck with pointer search finding one that works after restart. But they are in a static structure, so Recalculate -> Change to address works to quickly find them again with a single address.

Hope that helps.

Q2747
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Q2747 »

The values that I got now works the chang the money buy thay don't make sens, 1082444542 this means 662 in game but now how to chang 1082444542 this to somthing that translats in game to not a wako number ,sorry

Q2747
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Q2747 »

OK sorry and thx for the help but I got it now would love a table still but i got it working in so bakword manner .

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Q2747 wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:09 am
The values that I got now works the chang the money buy thay don't make sens, 1082444542 this means 662 in game but now how to chang 1082444542 this to somthing that translats in game to not a wako number ,sorry
If the value is that high then either the money is encrypted or you have the wrong "Type" set. Since I see the money is supposedly "Double" make sure that the "Type" on the address you found is set to Double.

If it is, check the end letter/number of the address in the address list. If it is an odd number then it is near/a-part-of the correct address but you're a few or one byte off.

Onna
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Onna »

Q2747 wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:47 am
OK sorry and thx for the help but I got it now would love a table still but i got it working in so bakword manner .
How did you got it to work? Would you mind sharing? :D

Edit: Nevermind, I found out how to properly edit the money.
First, run CE as Admin; Method that works for me is that I use Scan Type as Exact Value and Value Type set to All; And then under Value: type in your current money and hit scan; Fix or Repair something, do whatever so your current money changes; And then type in your new credits under Value: and hit Next Scan; Then you're going to have at least 12 to 13 addresses; Select 12 or 13 of those addresses to the box below; Under active, tick all 12 or 13 boxes; and then fix or repair something so your money updates; if your money doesn't change but one of the 13 values changes, delete the one that changes so you should have 12 addresses; select all 12 and change the value to whatever you desire.