Wraithspectr3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Creature Lab

Post by Wraithspectr3 »

Game Name: Creature Lab
Game Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Game Version: v.2.0.5 (Tenoke Release)
Options Required: Investigation Level, Panic Level, Mutant Vitality (Health), Mutant Efficiency (Stamina), Ingredient will not get consumed
Steam Website:

Other Info: Preferred Table
Last edited by Wraithspectr3 on Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Creature Lab

Post by Ashar »

+1
Havnt been able to find values that stick yet, i did reset investigation to 0, but it didnt stick.

Wraithspectr3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Wraithspectr3 »

i found investigation level bar, but not the level itself. it is a float value, from 0 - 100. when it reaches 100 it goes up a level.
so if the bar says 36 search for 36. couldn't find a working base pointer tho.

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

i decoded the save files, the most useful thign was to alter the tokens, they are super useful, so i have 999 of every token now, makes it so my creatures never get attacked, investigation is lowered, panic is high, creatures gatehr more stuff etc.

Vitality and Efficiency are float values, easy to alter, so now my creature has 1k HP and Efficiency, so he never needs a break

BertieD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BertieD »

Ashar wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:24 am
i decoded the save files, the most useful thign was to alter the tokens, they are super useful, so i have 999 of every token now, makes it so my creatures never get attacked, investigation is lowered, panic is high, creatures gatehr more stuff etc.

Vitality and Efficiency are float values, easy to alter, so now my creature has 1k HP and Efficiency, so he never needs a break
Hey, man, have you got any advice to find any of those values? I'm trying, but I'm just totally lost.

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

use the site :[Link]
locate your current dw_slot#.sav file (AppData\Local\CreatureLab\Saved\SaveGames)and drag it onto that site, and it will load the save. Mke teh changes you need, then at the bottom of the site click download, it will download the edited save, then overwrite yoru original, then reload

As for the float values, they are simple just search for yoru creature vitality and efficiency with float value type, then send them on a mission, and filter the results, i got the correct values first time, then change them to what you want them to be. and bam, super cretures, the stats even stick thru save reload too.

Im no good at finding pointers so cant make a table for it, i only do shit manually that works for me, but its not complicated.

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

If this game is Max 2 GiB, :D
Maybe I'll try to look into the game. but unfortunately this game is almost 9 GiB.

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

I thought about extracting the pak file, could probably mod stuff, but i cant be arsed

BertieD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BertieD »

Ashar wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:23 am
locate your current dw_slot#.sav file (AppData\Local\CreatureLab\Saved\SaveGames)and drag it onto that site, and it will load the save. Mke teh changes you need, then at the bottom of the site click download, it will download the edited save, then overwrite yoru original, then reload

As for the float values, they are simple just search for yoru creature vitality and efficiency with float value type, then send them on a mission, and filter the results, i got the correct values first time, then change them to what you want them to be. and bam, super cretures, the stats even stick thru save reload too.

Im no good at finding pointers so cant make a table for it, i only do shit manually that works for me, but its not complicated.
Thanks! That's really helpful. I'll def do that.

bloodsucker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodsucker »

BertieD wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:55 pm
Ashar wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:23 am

Thanks! That's really helpful. I'll def do that.
don't need to do it, save editor not working, cheat engine is working but when you reload the game the save file will crash and you end up with nothing, previous zombie will disappear and only left you with potion