Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
pitoloko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[REQUEST] [PAID] Goddess of Victory: Nikke

Post by pitoloko »

Game Name: Goddess of Victory: Nikke
Game Engine: Unity
Game Version: current/latest (v107.4.20 at the time of writing this)
Official Website: [Link]

Anti-cheat system: ACE (Anti Cheat Expert): [Link]

Be sure that this game it CAN be cheated, at least the enemies HP (it is non server-sided!), as I managed to do it,
but due my lack of experience with opcodes and all that stuff, I can't figure how to make a cheat that automatically sets the HP for all enemies whenever I enter a new battle. More info here and here more if you can guess the website domain:
www. *I WILL NOT DO SPAM* .me/forum/other-mmorpg-and-strategy/571359-goddess-victory-nikke-pc-version-hack-2.html

Cheats required:

"Outpost Defense" always at max capacity (100%)
or just a multiplier cheat to increase the amount of resources when claimed from the "Outpost Defense".

If you're feeling creative, anything else that you want to cheat in this game if you find things that are non-server-sided.

Payment:

(In case of the image gets down on the hosting server, the file is attached to this post.)

I'M NO LONGER PAID REQUESTING DAMAGE MULTIPLIER/ONE HIT KILL OR SKILL COOLDOWN/INFINITE BURST SKILL CHEATS. REASON IS: I'VE FOUND A FREE APK MOD THAT ALREADY HAVE THESE OR RELATED CHEATS.

In general I'm willing to pay what I think are fair prices for good cheats that generally let me be strong enough to advance in the campaign mode or else to obtain resources with no restrictions (to buy or exchange items or to upgrade nikkos or upgrade their equipment).

Other payment info:

- A cheat table is preferred (and required for payment) rather than a trainer.
- Payment will be done via Paypal, in EURO or USD as you prefer. I'm not willing to link my card to other shady services.
- A screenshot of payment will be uploaded in this thread after payment, just to proof of my compromise. (any personal info or e-mail address of you and me it will be hidden in the screenshot)

EDIT: Now I think maybe I didn't express myself correctly in the price table about unlimited gems and vouchers, what I tried to express is that if that kind of cheat involves a 100% sure ban, then I don't want it, since I don't will pay for a voluntary ban (that's why I requested to wait 7 days to see what happens, before payment is done). I can afford a unexpected ban for cheating the other things, it is my own responsibility, I know. I think it is better to ignore all related to what I wrote about paying attentions to unlimited gems and unlimited vouchers because anyway probably those things are server-sided. But in case of it is not server-sided, and in case of it does not involve a 100% sure ban, I would pay a lot for it (after testing for the ban in a new fresh game account).

I'm sorry if you notice that I'm dreaming and writing things about many kind of cheats like as if I expected to have them all, but actually I don't have any. I'm totally aware that it is hard to get the required attention of an experienced cheater, and maybe at the end of this year I still without a single cheat from those that I requested. But I like to dream and to had clarified everything about every cheat just in case of.

ACE bypass info:

I'm very beginner in terms of advanced cheat engine usage and in terms of reverse engineering, but I managed to cheat enemy HP in this game so maybe I can give you all few tips:
  • ACE will not detect cheat engine if you just rename the cheat engine file to something else. (But you will not be able to fully bypass ACE to read/write to process memory.)
  • In order to be able read/write to nikko.exe process memory, I required to follow the step with name "Bonus: Access - Noseh" from a tutorial whose author nickname is "iBaseult" in a related cheating forum. I can't share the proper url due spam filter, but maybe you can guess it:
    www. *I WILL NOT DO SPAM* .me/forum/anti-cheat-bypass/504191-undetected-cheat-engine-driver-2022-bypass-anticheats-eac.html
  • In order to attach the debugger, from the same tutorial I required to follow the steps to compile my own Cheat Engine and the driver, and to put the precompiled "vmdisk.img" file into Cheat Engine folder to attach DVM hypervisor to be able use "find what access/writes to this address" option in cheat engine, as none of the other debuggers worked for me with this game.
  • If you are an expert cheater for sure you will find a very interesting function that I found when in my lack of experience I was trying to cheat this game, i found that it is a single function that handles most of the valuable values in this game, like "Credit", "Battle Data Set", "Core Dust", "Ordinary Vouchers", etc. All those items (the values that stores the amount of items you have of each item) goes through that single function. Maybe an expert can cheat it to make unlimited amount of items, but I just can't figure how to do that. You can see here the function that I mean: viewtopic.php?p=298248#p298248
You can have the next batch-script running in background to automatically send a stop signal on the ACE related driver services whenever they are started by the game client. This way I got rid from ACE warning me and closing the game client for disabling driver signature enforcement:

Code: Select all

@Echo Off & SETLOCAL ENABLEDELAYEDEXPANSION

FOR /L %%# IN (0, 1, 999999) DO (
	ECHO:[!TIME!] Searching for "ACE-BASE" and "ACE-SSC-DRV64" services...
	(SC.exe QUERY "ACE-BASE" | FIND /I "RUNNING")1>NUL && (
		ECHO:[!TIME!] "ACE-BASE" found. Stopping...
		SC.exe STOP "ACE-BASE"
	)

(SC.exe QUERY "ACE-SSC-DRV64" | FIND /I "RUNNING")1>NUL && (
		ECHO:[!TIME!] "ACE-SSC-DRV64" found. Stopping...
		SC.exe STOP "ACE-SSC-DRV64"
	)

(TIMEOUT /T 5 /NOBREAK)1>NUL
)

Pause
Exit /B 0
And a although ACE system works as a kernel-mode driver (so it is operating in a lower ring than the user mode), I've discovered that you can make "ACE-BASE.sys" driver file from "C:\Windows\System32\Drivers" to be unable to load, by replacing it for a dummy file (eg. an empty plain text file) and denying read/write permissions for all groups on that file, but then the "ACE-BASE.sys" file it will be unpacked to: "C:\Program Files\AntiCheatExpert\SGuard\x64" and loaded from there (and it will find the way to rewrite the original "ACE-BASE.sys" file there, even with denied permissions). But hey, although this is useless, the dummy file from "C:\Windows\System32\Drivers" will be kept untouched.

Other cheating tips:
  • To start tracking a nikko/character or enemy values in a battle, I suggest to make a squad of one single nikko/character, not five. So all the enemies will attack the same nikko, and it will not be a mess, you know.
  • You can track the current nikko/character HP by pressing escape to pause the game while in a battle, and then clicking on the picture of your the nikko/character. It will show the max and current HP among other info.
  • For tracking the enemy HP I start by searching a unknown value of 4 bytes, then hitting once the enemy and searching "decreased value", pausing the game and searching for "unchanged value" to get rid of many other addresses, and repeating this until I find it, you know.
  • ATK and DEF values can be found at the screen where you level-up the nikkos/characters. It is located at the bottom-center of the lobby screen, a big label that says "nikko" starting from the left. Here you can also consume "Credit" and "Battle Data Set" (and "Core Dust" at certain level) when leveling-up a nikko, if you want to test those values. And within that same screen, the game will give you back all the resources consumed if you click on the button that lets you reset the character level (but I'm not sure at what level the game lets you do this).
  • There are three game modes: DESTROY, DEFENSE and BASE DEFENSE. The time of the battle countdown is different depending the game mode. I say this in case of it matters, because I don't know whether the same countdown "object" is shared by all the three modes.
  • The "Outpost Defense" it can be found in the "Outpost" scenery. It is like a mini-map of a town, well... an outpost. Also there is a "shortcut" in the lobby for the "Outpost Defense", at the bottom-center of the screen. It requires certain player level to get to the outpost.
  • I found various timers related to the "Outpost Defense". One is the timer that measures the elapsed time, it resets to zero when you claim the resources from the "Outpost Defense". Other like three timers that measures / increments the amount of items ("Credit", "Battle Data Set", "Core Dust", etc) that are claimable in the "Outpost Defense" (that is, the amount of each item that is available inside the "Outpost "Defense", every of those items seems to have a single address that acts like a timer, increasing its value like every 50 or 100 ms). Those timers also resets to zero when claimed, of course.
Attachments
updated prices table.zip
(38.75 KiB) Downloaded 476 times

Cheathappensscammers
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [PAYMENT] Goddess of Victory: Nikke

Post by Cheathappensscammers »

Why are you selling your cheat tool? We don't even know if it works well. You should give us something to test.

pitoloko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [PAYMENT] Goddess of Victory: Nikke

Post by pitoloko »

Cheathappensscammers wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 9:17 pm
Why are you selling your cheat tool? We don't even know if it works well. You should give us something to test.
This is a paid request, so I'm not selling, but buying... or trying to. :P

There is this template:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6436
To prioritize your request,if you're willing to pay for a trainer or not.(optional)
Cheers!

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] [PAID] Goddess of Victory: Nikke

Post by Cas »

pitoloko wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 1:44 am
This is a paid request, so I'm not selling, but buying... or trying to. :P
Because your title is confusing/misleading. Look at what I changed it to. This is why we stick to a standard instead of clickbaity titles, it would be a mess.

pitoloko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pitoloko »

Casanova wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 3:02 am
Because your title is confusing/misleading. Look at what I changed it to. This is why we stick to a standard instead of clickbaity titles, it would be a mess.
I would only like to clarify that I did not thought that the prefix "[Payment]" it could be ambiguous or misleading due the fact the forum does not allow to directly sell a product (or so I think, correct me if I'm wrong please), but without a doubt you have expressed it in a much clearer way, and I appreciate it. Thanks for updating the title.

It should also influence that my native language is not English (I use Google Translate to try express myself in the optimal way), but If in the future I need to make another paid request, I will follow your example and recommendation.

Cheers!

Shinox
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Shinox »

"Unlimited gems"
"Unlimited ordinary / advanced vouchers"
"Unlimited Social points"

This sounds too good to be true , most of these are server sided so idk if this is true or not unless you prove its possible

pitoloko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pitoloko »

Shinox wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 7:20 pm
"Unlimited gems"
"Unlimited ordinary / advanced vouchers"
"Unlimited Social points"

This sounds too good to be true , most of these are server sided so idk if this is true or not unless you prove its possible
Note that I'm requesting, not selling. But yes, probably it is an utopian dream to request that. In case of those values are really server-sided, maybe a expert modder with packet editing knowledge could do the trick. Who knows.

Cheers!

Cheathappensscammers
Noobzor
Noobzor

Even if the use of cheat was possible, we will be banned. The Android version is full of cheat tools, and also full of banned players. The only solution is to create private servers and check for official updates.

pitoloko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pitoloko »

Cheathappensscammers wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 8:03 pm
Even if the use of cheat was possible, we will be banned. The Android version is full of cheat tools, and also full of banned players. The only solution is to create private servers and check for official updates.
The game is full of rankings, and the bans are based on these rankings. Because there are very unintelligent people who climb positions in the rankings, using cheats. Like newbie F2P players that are already in the latest stage of the campaign, and obviously they are easier to detect.

In the most-recent update of the game, the developers also added logic to detect the modded APK, so they are just banning any user that tries to log-in using the modded APK.

Before this game update that detects the modded APK, cheating this game was a relative safe thing having a low profile, that is, without having a poor squad using cheats to win battles in two seconds and then climbing in the ranking positions, and similar things. Just doing things safe, you can cheat and be safe.

And as for the PC version, they do not ban for using Cheat Engine. ACE simply detects CE and warns that the user must close CE in order to play the game.

CE is even not detected by ACE if you just rename the CE executable filename.

And we still don't have a public cheat table for the PC version, but if a cheat table is released some day, cheating this game it will be a relative safe thing by having a low profile as like what I've explained in a previous paragraph.

Cheathappensscammers
Noobzor
Noobzor

Even the story mode has ranking. I got banned in the past, and i only played the story.