Outlast Trials

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Vdx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Outlast Trials

Post by Vdx »

Hello guys, Hello for all your tips !

IS there a tutorial of how to do activate these lines is CE ? I know how to change value in somes games but i don't understand of how to do that with these lines. I'm a beginner on this. Thanks you for your help

Figooo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Figooo »

any chance we can get a table for this?

franz2595
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by franz2595 »

up unli rig

tacocrunch4
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tacocrunch4 »

Ay0r0ss wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 9:25 am
Aiden99099 wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 6:55 am
Ay0r0ss wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 8:44 am

I doubt stamina and batteries are server side I'll try to find that. otherwise I found a way to counter the howlers. Anyway the addresses I found had to be server side because they could really ruin the game.

take a look :
I have watched the video, and the skill cooldown time and interaction time are not server-side data. I will try to find it, maybe I can carry 3 identical skills? I don't have more time to enter the game to find and modify it

( switch of rig in lobby )
TOTClient-Win64-Shipping.URBPlayerLoadoutUIBlueprintLibrary::execToggleActiveSkillInMenuloadout+B0: 40 88 3D 15 3E 68 03 - mov [TOTClient-Win64-Shipping.URBPlayerLoadoutUIBlueprintLibrary::MenuLoadout+10],dil

I think it is possible to change rig during the game. I can already do this in the lobby without going into the menu to choose my rig. but in game it doesn't work. i think you must to find the instruction that shows the id and the slot in which it is incremented. I haven't been in that area yet but it would be an interesting thing to do.

( id Rigs ? )
TOTClient-Win64-Shipping.URBPlayerLoadoutConfig::GetActiveSkillCommonParamsById

( statistics players )
TOTClient-Win64-Shipping.URBPlayerStatsTabWidget::GetGlobalStatValue+A0: F3 0F 10 41 04 - movss xmm0,[rcx+04]

Each time the page is loaded, the addresses are reset. they are not fixed. I think that the modifications must be done during a game.
same with currency

(currency players)
TOTClient-Win64-Shipping.ARBPlayerState::GetCurrency+2A: 41 8B 40 04 - mov eax,[r8+04]

for currency and stats can be changed at the end of the game when you receive your reward, see these instructions. It's a bit complicated but I think it's the only way ( not sure of that ) . if people want to help me find the fixed values ​​on the addresses that I have just given in addition the addresses are commented on so it is easier to find the good instructions. If the value is networked, one can possibly figure out how they verify it and spoof the result back to the original.
How would I use this in cheat engine? Or like how do I get unlimited rig going?

Ay0r0ss
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ay0r0ss »

NV Bypass :

Low Battery visualization :

:ph34r:

dneals
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dneals »

How did you get the bypass?

Ay0r0ss
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ay0r0ss »

dneals wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:46 pm
How did you get the bypass?
It is necessary to find the value concerning the texture of the light. do not focus on the value of the battery. although I think the
the battery value is not server side. there is a time value that handles all of this but I can't seem to find it.

timper
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by timper »

Hoping someone has money + tickets cheat...
I've tried but my purchases all just reset.

Also tried a SAV editor and couldn't sort it out, either.

fredoindakut
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fredoindakut »

Im ready to do some testing