[Request] Cassette Beasts Game Pass

Post by Pur »

Title: Cassette Beasts
Game Name: Cassette Beasts
Game Engine:Godot Engine
Game Version: 1.1.0
Options Required: God mode, Infinite Items, Instant Catch on Tapes,
Platform: Game Pass
Last edited by Pur on Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ZySoua
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [Request] Cassette Beasts Game Pass

Post by ZySoua »

Pur wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:09 pm

Game Engine: I don't know
It literally says when the game starts. Game uses Godot engine. Also seems it has full mod support with developer "how-to" on official game wiki page.

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

Just weighing in I'd be interested in this too, though for the steam version. While modding seems to be an option, given that cheat engines speedhack is tremendously useful for turn based RPG's once you're tired of sitting through the same combat animations, there are a variety of things that would be handy to have alongside. 100% drop rate, exp/resource multipliers, etc.

ZySoua
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ZySoua »

All values are 4 bytes, but seems every time you load into a new game they change the address. At least so far as I have found the item values - consumables, fusion shards - all of them changed. But they are easy to find once you get at least 5 of each. I even found the AP value which was also 4 bytes, also it crashes the game if you keep it locked after the battle. I assume other values are also 4 bytes, but I haven't looked for them

Omega
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Omega »

ZySoua wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:39 pm
All values are 4 bytes, but seems every time you load into a new game they change the address. At least so far as I have found the item values - consumables, fusion shards - all of them changed. But they are easy to find once you get at least 5 of each. I even found the AP value which was also 4 bytes, also it crashes the game if you keep it locked after the battle. I assume other values are also 4 bytes, but I haven't looked for them
At least for me the materials like Metal, Wood, Plastic, Etc worked with 2 Bytes, but as you said, it changes the address when you exit the game.

anyway, I would like to know how to multiply the experience.

Miyokorei
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Miyokorei »

For XP, do a unknown value search. Fight a battle and when the after battle screen pops up, it says team was awarded X amount of exp. Do a increase by X search. Repeat until you have 5 or 6 addresses. Save your game if you have not already and then set them all to something huge. Fight a new battle and it at the end you will get a lot of level ups. Not sure what max level is. I went from 16 to 100 in a single fight. And they are currently level 101. Didn't feel the need to increase it beyond what I did.

nillmand2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nillmand2 »

the max level is 200, theres a console you can use, just hold ctrl and type cheats. then its either f11 or ` to open.

ZySoua
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ZySoua »

Omega wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:34 pm
ZySoua wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:39 pm
At least for me the materials like Metal, Wood, Plastic, Etc worked with 2 Bytes, but as you said, it changes the address when you exit the game.

anyway, I would like to know how to multiply the experience.
I give you a heads up, DON'T raise your level very much, it will bite you in the ass if you play with level scaling on in the end game
Spoiler
because all the captains will be same or +1/2 levels above you when you will be fighting them again

ZySoua
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ZySoua »

nillmand2 wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:15 pm
the max level is 200, theres a console you can use, just hold ctrl and type cheats. then its either f11 or ` to open.
And your save will PERMANENTLY branded as "cheater" for the whole game until you start a new save game if you use that method. I will try to use Cheat Engine for now, and use in game cheats only after I beaten the game once

TeddyRiggs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeddyRiggs »

+

waganikki
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by waganikki »

Sticker edit please

KnifeCleaner
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KnifeCleaner »

For steam, it would be awesome to have unlimited health :)

RileyVace
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RileyVace »

Infinite Up-grapes, etc would be useful too!

Dynelf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dynelf »

Bump.
----------------
What I would like is the ability to record tapes again indefinitely. Not sure if that would even be possible, but it would make getting all the Magikrab bootleg variants a lot easier.

EDIT: Found a mod that makes bootlegs super common, so I can just farm Astral Traffikrab for bootleg Magikrab. Also, I'm not sure if this is relevant to anyone else, but when you reencounter Kuneko out in the wild, you can run from her and re-record her. I would chase her all over the map, but now I just need to find her once and I can get a bunch of Kuneko tapes.

PoutouYou
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PoutouYou »

Bump +1
I created a table first time but once I reloaded the game, the table was no long valid. The value seems to be changing when you reload :/