[REQUEST] Like a Dragon: Ishin! (one cheat only)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Fredas2021
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

[REQUEST] Like a Dragon: Ishin! (one cheat only)

Post by Fredas2021 »

Game Name: Like a Dragon: Ishin! (2023)
Game Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Game Version: 1.04
Options Required: Flag to enable one DLC which is normally FREE anyway: Japanese Swords and Cannon Set
Steam Website:
Other Info: The game had a free pre-order DLC. For reasons I won't get into, I believed I would receive this DLC when I bought the game, but was effectively cheated out of it. Two people have already made all-encompassing Ishin! cheat tables, but in both cases, equipment / item manipulation was ignored, as was DLC.

The pre-order bonus kit is described as "Japanese Swords & Cannon Set". Technically, the best and probably easiest way to hack this in would be to enable this package's flag so it can be acquired from Bob Utsunomiya like all the other DLCs and other rewards. As you can see on the Steam webpage, there is NO microtransaction available to receive this package, paid or otherwise. I and many other people were screwed out of DLC we bought, for various known and unknown reasons, and this will never be addressed.

Here is a video of a player walking up to Bob Utsunomiya to see the list of rewards, including the "Japanese Swords & Cannon Set".

The package includes these items:

Black Ship Cannon (cannon)
Tsuyano Usukurenai (sword)
Kijin-maru Kunishige (sword)

It is specifically the latter item that I am hoping to get: Kijin-maru Kunishige. It is the best sword in the game, so it sucks to be cheated out of it despite paying an arm and a leg. I doubt it would be easier to hack those three items in than to simply turn on the DLC flag.

I am grateful in advance for your consideration.