qw_zzz
Cheater
Cheater

[req] The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners - Chapter 2: Retribution

Post by qw_zzz »

Game Name: The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners - Chapter 2: Retribution
Game Engine: Unreal
Game Version: 1.0
Options Required: Ammo, Weapon Durability, Crafting Materials.
Game/Steam Website:

FistoMB
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [req] The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners - Chapter 2: Retribution

Post by FistoMB »

Just a little botch job for the time being whilst I try some more advanced stuff out but this works for the time being.

Infinite Weapon Durability
Infinite Stamina (Seems to not work as such at the moment, keeping here as a placeholder)
Infinite Ammo/Resources (Value just needs updating whilst script is active and it'll be 999,999,999)
No Reload (Finally got it working)

I'll be turning the resources/ammo into pointers eventually.

UPDATED FOR LATEST PATCH+ADDED NO RELOAD
Attachments
TWD Chapter 2 V2.CT
(16.44 KiB) Downloaded 2019 times
Last edited by FistoMB on Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

qw_zzz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by qw_zzz »

is there a way to prevent the flashlight from going out?

FistoMB
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FistoMB »

Yes it probably can, chances are it runs on a float value so it shouldn't be too hard to find, I'm trying to do no reload scripts before I decide to update it here but I'll add an infinite flashlight when I can

Plut0o
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Plut0o »

Hey guys, I know it's a bit of a long shot, but it appearantly uses the exact same .exe as Chapter 1, has anyone tried to see if Flings trainer works on Chapter 2? Just curious really.

I'd love to make a trainer for this if I had the exact Know-How, I get the "Target, Raise Value - Lower Value" part, but as soon as I exit a game and start again, the 'Value' I had before doesn't work anymore. Like it's a temporary target, and not a 'Permanent'

FistoMB
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FistoMB »

Plut0o wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:02 pm
Hey guys, I know it's a bit of a long shot, but it appearantly uses the exact same .exe as Chapter 1, has anyone tried to see if Flings trainer works on Chapter 2? Just curious really.

I'd love to make a trainer for this if I had the exact Know-How, I get the "Target, Raise Value - Lower Value" part, but as soon as I exit a game and start again, the 'Value' I had before doesn't work anymore. Like it's a temporary target, and not a 'Permanent'
The reason for that is that the value you've pointed to is a temporary value and for values like that to stick you need to get a "Pointer".
There are plenty of tutorials for getting such values, either that or make a script using instructions that access that address :D

Greed4Speed
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Greed4Speed »

Plut0o wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:02 pm

I tried it and when I try to activate a cheat it says it cant detect the process of the first game so I guess it doesn't work but I feel like it should having that both of the games share the same exe

Doydle123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Doydle123 »

thx

furkan_1227
Cheater
Cheater

Post by furkan_1227 »

Hi guys, I'm not sure where I'm supposed to write this so I'm sorry if this is the wrong place.

Is there a proper working durability cheat table or trainer for the first game(chapter 1)? I only need durability cheat but so far I've only found a single trainer for that game and durability option of that trainer causes bow to be unusable after the first shot. Bow itself is normal(max durability) but it doesn't allow me to draw another arrow after the first shot with the bow. Bow becomes one time use only but I can use it again as soon as I disable that cheat. I was wondering if someone could make a proper working durability cheat or know of a trainer that works properly?

Mystic515
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mystic515 »

FistoMB wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:31 pm
Just a little botch job for the time being whilst I try some more advanced stuff out but this works for the time being.

Infinite Weapon Durability
Infinite Stamina (Seems to not work as such at the moment, keeping here as a placeholder)
Infinite Ammo/Resources (Value just needs updating whilst script is active and it'll be 999,999,999)
No Reload (Finally got it working)

I'll be turning the resources/ammo into pointers eventually.

UPDATED FOR LATEST PATCH+ADDED NO RELOAD

Will you be updating this for stamina? and possibly a godmode?

dibdabyeet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dibdabyeet »

is there any way to the creator of this could add infinite health? I would be greatful

p.s its cus i suck at this game