Romancelvania

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Lando58
Cheater
Cheater

Romancelvania

Post by Lando58 »

Could someone Please make a table for Romancelvania invincibility infinite jumps all items and weapons etc.

banni61
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Romancelvania

Post by banni61 »

+1 please

pitoloko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pitoloko »

+1 too, at least for invincibility.

And as a humble request: please consider to make the cheat table compatible with FitGirl repack (SKIDROW crack).

Thanks in advance.

Immortalpickle78
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Immortalpickle78 »

+1

Immortalpickle78
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Immortalpickle78 »

+1

HarFanG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HarFanG »

+1

e7777z777
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by e7777z777 »

+1

Garrett Dark
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Garrett Dark »

Making a cheat table for this game was annoying and tedious as the gameplay and level design for this game. I'm not very good at CE but seeing as there's no cheats here for this game yet, and I've played through it, I'll supply what I got. Fair warning, my table might not work for you. I couldn't do AOB scripting because it seems like EVERYTHING goes through the same couple of Opcodes, so I had to do Pointer Scans, which aren't a sure thing.

This table is for Fitgirl/Skidrow release v1.0. If it doesn't work for you, I've kept my notes on how to find things under "Table Extras" in CE (bottom right).

The most important things, and how to find them are:
- HP is the only thing in float value, most everything else is 4bytes.
- HP is stored a little weird, in-game there is a big heart and multiple small hearts to represent HP. Your HP is actually stored as total HP, each heart represents 100 HP, and the big heart is the current HP you're on. There's a total of 1 big heart & 18 small hearts = 1900 float. ie. if the big heart reads 55, and you have 3 full small hearts and 2 empty small hearts, your current Total HP is 355 float, and 600 float if all 6 hearts are full. Once you change your total HP in CE, whatever it shows in-game is no longer true; so don't be fooled by what in-game shows you.
- Jump Count starts at 0 = haven't jumped/landed on the ground, 1 = jumped once and still in the air, 2 = jump twice and still in the air. If you freeze the Jump Count at 0, you effectively fly by just keep jumping. Very useful in traversing the levels, but don't venture too far off the level boundaries, you could crash the game.
- Weirdly, XP is consumed when you level up. XP can be seen in-game on "Awards" page.
- Relationship points aren't shown in-game, they go up by however many points awarded during gift giving, dialog, dates, and etc. Be aware there are Relationship Points (hearts animation), and I think Friendship points (hand "high-five" animation), they're different from one another. Also there is a perk that can be bought that gives a bonus to these points, but the bonus amount is not shown in-game. These can make finding the Relationship Points for the NPCs more tricky. There's a XP Level list under my CE notes in "Table Extras" you can use to narrow down the NPC's current Relationship Points by looking at their level under the in-game "Cast" screen which will show the NPC's relationship level.

Everything else is straight forward to find in 4bytes. I hope all this helps until somebody makes a competent cheat for this game.
Attachments
Romancelvania-Win64-Shipping.CT
(26.61 KiB) Downloaded 180 times

pitoloko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pitoloko »

Garrett Dark wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:36 am
Making a cheat table for this game was annoying and tedious as the gameplay and level design for this game.
Sorry for the delay. Thank you very much for your time and effort making this table. It works perfectly. I have started a game again from scratch with the intention of finishing the game thanks to these cheats.