Cheater

[REQUEST] Octopath Traveler II [Ryujinx]

Post by MatthewD »

Game Name: Octopath Traveler II
Game Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Game Version: 1.0.2
Options Required:

~Character Position 1,2,3,4 "act again" cheat
(always being their turn to act, consecutively- if it helps you any for making this cheat: one of the character's(Throne's) "latent power" allows her to "act again")

~Character Position 1,2,3,4 damage multiplier cheat
(damage allies deal to enemies multiplier, if possible also damage allies receive multiplier. Alternatively increase the limit cap of stat attributes from 999 to 9999, I want to finally see my character hit easier that 99.999 damage cap on enemies ;))

~Character Position 1,2,3,4 always dodge
(unable to be affected by any attacks and debuffs-status ailments. To be honest I mainly care about the debuffs-status ailments, as such if you make it so that allies in battle automatically and permanently have active Apothecary's class skill-buff "Rehabilitate" and Conjurer's class skill-buff "Dance of Immunity" on them, it would be enough.)

Other Info:
Just to clarify once more, I request for Ryujinx emulator. I am aware that there is a PC version cheat table out there. If it helps you any to do this faster, I found that cheat codes working on Nitendo Switch itself, also work on the emulator(so if you can't do a cheat table but instead are able to provide cheat codes, that's fine with me). I haven't found any cheat tables or cheat codes so far that provide what I ask for.
I will be happy even if you aren't able to complete all of the 3 cheats I've requested.
Thank you very much in advance about any effort you put into this.

yuyu1414123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [REQUEST] Octopath Traveler II [Ryujinx]

Post by yuyu1414123 »

It would be difficult to create a cheat table for your request. I'm using ryujinx as well when playing Octopath II as the pc version is denuvo protected, the addresses always change every time the emulator loads the game so your request is next to impossible.

scubbado
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by scubbado »

do we have any update on this?

yuyu1414123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yuyu1414123 »

I don't understand why you guys are looking for a CE table for the ryujinx version when the ryujinx itself has its own cheat codes for the game.

scubbado
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by scubbado »

how to use the ryujinx cheat code?

yuyu1414123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yuyu1414123 »

right click the game on ryujinx and click open mod directory.

Create a folder for each cheat code, then create a text file. Activate the cheat code while playing.

Ryujinx cheat code I use for octopath can be found here