Wo Long Demo

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
lao39100
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Wo Long Demo

Post by lao39100 »

thanks! like a true idiot I just unequipped the gear.

DarkLink
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarkLink »

xh93 wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:50 pm
KI
inf health potions

and
but maybe buggy
inf Health
KILL ALL

added set all inventory item count to

new in 1.1:
Money
spell skillpoints
inf throw items
set throw items in inventory
remove demo level cap ( just go in and out of the level menu when hitting max level)
I cannot seem to get this to work with inv items or some of the other options... I have been away from this kind of thing for quite some time, back when I used to mess with any of this kind of stuff you would get the save file and hex edit that to alter things.

Could someone give a little walkthrough, maybe I am messing something up?

I currently load the game, get my save loaded, open the inventory and everything after pointing cheatengine to the process, as soon as I open the inventory with this script active it crashes and closes out of the game. I have tried it on both the demo and the full game. I'm pretty sure its me doing something wrong due to the screenshots posted here and other people's responses. I know its annoying and would seem stupidly simple to most here but would appreciate anyone taking the time to simplify it for the older bunch out here.

Much like one of the other users here, I was hoping to be able to view the items in my inventory and just adjust some of the traits slightly for luck, not too interested in breaking the game too much just want to enjoy the game with a little less of a grind for some gear!

Maybe you can already see where I have gone wrong or others are having similar issues with this?

XiNingXien
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XiNingXien »

XKeyBlade wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:47 pm
also for negative percentages, if it's -.17 just search -17
oh wasnt sure about that usually searched for positives and then put the negative I needed and just eddited it to whatever I wanted :3 (since CE shows that stuff as insanely high numbers)

DarkLink
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarkLink »

XiNingXien wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:05 pm
lao39100 wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:55 pm
XKeyBlade wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:04 pm

Apply the luck and search for that value e.g. 17. Then remove it and search for 0, repeat until there is 4 results and edit them to whatever you like
Does that really work for you? I tried it a couple of hours ago and found the addresses but after editing them to 9k (and locking) it still shows the original luck values in the ingame stat sheet and the drops seem to be the same.
pick any value u dont like on ur gear -> search for its value (if its % lets say 4,1% u search for 41 dont bother with negative numbers) -> change to a different perk -> search -> change to the perk u actually want -> search -> pick all values -> set value to whatever you want -> go ingame -> back out and check the stats. it works for me 100%

How can I use cheatengine to find an item address to start trying to mess with the luck attribute on my items? Sadly I have an item with +18 hp and +18 luck, but that number is going to be everywhere just using a hex scan and trial and error? or is there an easier smarter way to do it...

XiNingXien
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XiNingXien »

DarkLink wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:58 pm
XiNingXien wrote:
lao39100 wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:55 pm

Does that really work for you? I tried it a couple of hours ago and found the addresses but after editing them to 9k (and locking) it still shows the original luck values in the ingame stat sheet and the drops seem to be the same.
pick any value u dont like on ur gear -> search for its value (if its % lets say 4,1% u search for 41 dont bother with negative numbers) -> change to a different perk -> search -> change to the perk u actually want -> search -> pick all values -> set value to whatever you want -> go ingame -> back out and check the stats. it works for me 100%

How can I use cheatengine to find an item address to start trying to mess with the luck attribute on my items? Sadly I have an item with +18 hp and +18 luck, but that number is going to be everywhere just using a hex scan and trial and error? or is there an easier smarter way to do it...
u need to put the stat on them at the smith just get a random item and change the stats while searching for the new values till u have 4 or so adresses (9999 luck makes the enemies pretty much allways drop 5* items for me now lol)

chauhai
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by chauhai »

it's good if you made a youtube video for the tutorial
Last edited by chauhai on Fri Mar 03, 2023 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chauhai
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by chauhai »

XiNingXien wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:30 pm
DarkLink wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:58 pm
XiNingXien wrote:

u need to put the stat on them at the smith just get a random item and change the stats while searching for the new values till u have 4 or so adresses (9999 luck makes the enemies pretty much allways drop 5* items for me now lol)

xh93
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xh93 »

1.2 table
in
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23706&p=288895#p288895
perk all value

DarkLink
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarkLink »

chauhai wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:40 pm
Check this table out by xh93
viewtopic.php?p=288900#p288900

If you get stuck with the instructions check out my reply that has some images after I figured it out:
viewtopic.php?p=288920#p288920

blueroom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by blueroom »

XiNingXien wrote:

i finally reach the blacksmith area , but i can't change damage dealt ? the red icon one

Edit : you can't have 2 red icon at the same time , now i know

blueroom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by blueroom »

blueroom wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:50 am
XiNingXien wrote:

i finally reach the blacksmith area , but i can't change damage dealt ? the red icon one

i tried so many time , no luck with negative numbers :(

JoeyFromTheRoc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JoeyFromTheRoc »

blueroom wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:35 am
blueroom wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:50 am
XiNingXien wrote:

i tried so many time , no luck with negative numbers :(
I had no issues with either. Everything seems to be in 4byte and with the negative number once you hit "scan" it'll change the negative number to some long number but you'll still get the same result. Once it's 4 or 5 results you can change the values.

donloder1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by donloder1 »